IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so confused when they said that guy was a Viking, even when they showed the quick shot of him I was like 'surely that's a Roman?' I don't even understand how an adult wouldn't know the difference!

Anyone else think Isabelle has lost alot of weight? Especially in her face? She still sounded poorly too. I'm surprised they didn't have a scarf/hat on her if it was as cold as they made out it was.
Ditto! Plus ,it`s longer since i went to school than either of these twerps.

Isabelle doesn`t look properly well imho .Even if she`d stayed behind and caught up with some homework etc ,she`d have been resting and recuperating ,`cos you just know it`ll be school as usual today.Oh and didn`t the other 2 have hats on? The only thing i did note ,was suddenly those boots are fitting Izzy again.Sarah ,when you tell porky`s love ,you must have a good memory...
I did really feel for Isabelle ,even if a little fresh air would have done some good ,it was pretty cold over the weekend ,and i get the feeling she`d rather be doing stuff with her friends ,her own age ,than constantly have to drag along with her sisters ,given the age differences.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if refunds were given from the gofundme? As obviously as per usual, they haven’t mentioned it since but bc it’s not their problem why would they....

Reactions: 5
Creepy's editing is working, he plays the single doting father role well and I found myself smiling at points though I genuinely think its because I have a bit of a soft spot for Esme, especially since her comment about Lazy not being on the sofa. I can't wait for her to grow up she is going to be the stong one that can break away from her parents clutches.

Sarah's looking really 'swollen'- I'm surprised her wedding rings back on seeing as her hands are looking fatter than ever. I think her shoulders must have a bit of water retention because shes growing sideways as well as out.

Why have you not been seen my a midwife Sarah, next week you should be having a Screening for HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B. You have been shopping 3 times this week. Surely you have time? Come on... you can use it in your TV Show.

Reactions: 11
Couldn't resist
Ah where's the laughing reaction when you need it?:LOL::LOL:

Creepy's editing is working, he plays the single doting father role well and I found myself smiling at points though I genuinely think its because I have a bit of a soft spot for Esme, especially since her comment about Lazy not being on the sofa. I can't wait for her to grow up she is going to be the stong one that can break away from her parents clutches.

Sarah's looking really 'swollen'- I'm surprised her wedding rings back on seeing as her hands are looking fatter than ever. I think her shoulders must have a bit of water retention because shes growing sideways as well as out.

Why have you not been seen my a midwife Sarah, next week you should be having a Screening for HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B. You have been shopping 3 times this week. Surely you have time? Come on... you can use it in your TV Show.
Don't worry, dirt always comes out in the wash but the stain will always remain.
They're so similar to the Duggars in the way they control their kids and the ways they're protecting Chris like the Duggars protected Josh. I know it's a bit different but the similarities are there. The way they won't let Isabelle lead her own life is like the Duggars not letting Jana free. When I was 13 I was hanging around with my mates; sneaking around with bottles of booze, getting drunk and smoking crack (would just like to point out that I'm off the drugs now and it was only the usual teen experimentation). She needs to go and lead her own life, make her own friends, make her own mistakes and learn who she is. At this rate she will be a 14 year old in a 30 year old's body.
Wouldn't be surprised if she lie about having one of those diseases just to get sympathy.

Last edited:

My money is on pre eclampsia, has been from the start. I had it and it is genuinely severe and puts mum and baby at great risk, hers will be a lite version though where she just takes bed rest just in case

Reactions: 3
Anyone care to guess how many days old Money Maker Number 4 will be before he’s bundled onto a plane for his first sooper surprise holiday reveal?

Reactions: 6
Anyone care to guess how many days old Money Maker Number 4 will be before he’s bundled onto a plane for his first sooper surprise holiday reveal?
Well lets work this out. He's due 20th March. Going by Isabelle's school days next year; the Easter holidays start on 27th March. As we know, they usually drag their children around the world go on holiday at every opportunity. Therefore, if baby arrives on time he will be a week old on his first flight. However my money is on them not going away at Easter (o_O) as he will be so young. I thin they'll wait until May.
May half term starts 22nd May. So he'll be approximately 63 days old. Poor thing.

Reactions: 2
Well lets work this out. He's due 20th March. Going by Isabelle's school days next year; the Easter holidays start on 27th March. As we know, they usually drag their children around the world go on holiday at every opportunity. Therefore, if baby arrives on time he will be a week old on his first flight. However my money is on them not going away at Easter (o_O) as he will be so young. I thin they'll wait until May.
May half term starts 22nd May. So he'll be approximately 63 days old. Poor thing.
Probably a safe assumption. Though with him having not one, but two parents of the year we’ll probably get a ‘baby’s first Easter trip to Forrest Hoidays/Alton towers etc’ because ‘he’s soooo tiny and it’s not fair to bring him on a plane’
Maybe if he’s late and they plan it on time they could head straight from the hospital.
Would make great clickbait when they got home ‘two week old comes home for the FIRST TIME’

Reactions: 9
Probably a safe assumption. Though with him having not one, but two parents of the year we’ll probably get a ‘baby’s first Easter trip to Forrest Hoidays/Alton towers etc’ because ‘he’s soooo tiny and it’s not fair to bring him on a plane’
Maybe if he’s late and they plan it on time they could head straight from the hospital.
Would make great clickbait when they got home ‘two week old comes home for the FIRST TIME’
What are the chances of him coming on Isla's birthday? That'll really rock the boat!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if refunds were given from the gofundme? As obviously as per usual, they haven’t mentioned it since but bc it’s not their problem why would they....
Did they ever donate the Spinmaster toys too? They made a big thing about emailing Spinmaster and receiving another boxful to donate.

Did they ever donate the Spinmaster toys too? They made a big thing about emailing Spinmaster and receiving another boxful to donate.
Not that we have ever seen or heard about. My guess is its sat in the garage. Thier also issys birthday donation thats yet to happen.

Am waiting for them to be given as Christmas presents to the girls! Even though they said they had enough.

I don't think any charities would take from them it would have to be collection boxes in stores as such...as I do think Julia's house was right and did the right thing. Sadly though if the Inghams had bothered they could have easily donated prior to the grooming scandal. However as it was only done as an after thought, they couldn't be bothered.

Ah where's the laughing reaction when you need it?:LOL::LOL:

Don't worry, dirt always comes out in the wash but the stain will always remain.
They're so similar to the Duggars in the way they control their kids and the ways they're protecting Chris like the Duggars protected Josh. I know it's a bit different but the similarities are there. The way they won't let Isabelle lead her own life is like the Duggars not letting Jana free. When I was 13 I was hanging around with my mates; sneaking around with bottles of booze, getting drunk and smoking crack (would just like to point out that I'm off the drugs now and it was only the usual teen experimentation). She needs to go and lead her own life, make her own friends, make her own mistakes and learn who she is. At this rate she will be a 14 year old in a 30 year old's body.
Wouldn't be surprised if she lie about having one of those diseases just to get sympathy.
I agree that she needs to go and lead her own life etc . However I don’t think it’s ok for a 13 year old to be going round experimenting with drink and drugs. I don’t mean this as a judgement against you. However I think she can find out who she is without these things.

Reactions: 20
What are the chances of him coming on Isla's birthday? That'll really rock the boat!
Can you actually imagine?! I don’t know when Isla’s bday is compared to the baby’s due date. That would make for a few interesting vlogs .

Reactions: 1
If that post on that Florida facebook was from them, then it seems they're planning on going to Disneyland/Universal around April or May time.

Reactions: 1
Can you actually imagine?! I don’t know when Isla’s bday is compared to the baby’s due date. That would make for a few interesting vlogs .
I think that’s another thing that suggests Baby Ingham was conceived earlier than they’d have liked, the amount of fuss they make around the kids birthdays I think they’d have tried to avoid any risk of them clashing.

If that post on that Florida facebook was from them, then it seems they're planning on going to Disneyland/Universal around April or May time.
Feck sake. So dragging an (at most) 6 week old to Florida. What wonderful ‘memories’ he’ll have. Well kid, you’re mums a dick. Dad too. Better learn early!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.