Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unsubscribed. It’s so drab to have such boring, sad and inconsistent content in my feed, but I do truly hope her real life is more joyful than her online life!
She’s just shown another new PR Product 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Do these companies not realise she only posts every few months and is becoming more irrelevant by the day? I wonder how much she’s earned today just by posting their product? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
She’s just shown another new PR Product 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Do these companies not realise she only posts every few months and is becoming more irrelevant by the day? I wonder how much she’s earned today just by posting their product? 🤬🤬🤬
Totally- but this is where I get the regulations on disclosure confused (or perhaps they say stuff to muddy the waters - but I’ve usually found Alix pretty straight up) If she says PR product, I interpret that as the product being sent to her for free, rather than her getting $$ to promote it?

Reactions: 4
Totally- but this is where I get the regulations on disclosure confused (or perhaps they say stuff to muddy the waters - but I’ve usually found Alix pretty straight up) If she says PR product, I interpret that as the product being sent to her for free, rather than her getting $$ to promote it?
Yes, I don’t dislike her but it must be nice to receive all this lovely stuff when she posts less than most of us! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What the hell has she done to her eyebrows. Looks like she’s going for the Anna edit look 😳
It’s waaaaay too much.
And her foundation is too dark for her as well - but that’s no surprise given UK winter/lockdown, but surely she has a lighter shade for winter as a beauty blogger?

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed on Instagram, she posts less than people I know irl and her posts are more boring!! She adds no value to my feed *doubt she would care 😂

Reactions: 8
I am so confused as to what her MO is rn. Like girl do you wanna stay an influencer or not ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikes the eyebrows. Came here just to see if I was the only one... 😬 she’s so beautiful, what happened?

Reactions: 10
Wonder whether she is going to the same brow lady as the Anna Edit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you zoom in you can see where her actual (nice) brows are. Just imagining what my family members would say if I came downstairs with those brows. Hahahaha
She's always had such nice full eyebrows naturally, whyyyyy is she doing this 😭 Between this, the two-week radio silence after her "I'm back" video and her "Happy Friday" story when she's been doing f- all, she has to be trolling us!

Reactions: 11
If you zoom in you can see where her actual (nice) brows are. Just imagining what my family members would say if I came downstairs with those brows. Hahahaha
Literally my family would have a field day with jokes and laughing at me. :ROFLMAO: 😂 at least they would keep me grounded if I was an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna’s been using the same brow product - Refy. The brand was also started by an influencer. So, we’re supposed to be overlining our lips and now our brows?!? LOL STAHPPPP.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha! I said there’d be a video by the end of the week with a haul (and some convenient AL!), so I was pretty close!

Those brows are ridiculous; I get you need to do heavier makeup for film and photos, but they are too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno, I always feel it is so unsafe when influencers mention stuff like these mood supplements, I checked up ashwagandha and this is unsafe to use in pregnancy / affects certain conditions and might increase thyroid hormone levels (I have an over active one myself)

I just feel like if you are going to promote a product, do add but don't take if blah blah blah and if you are stressed worth using food and other methods before relying on a supplement. If it says online "If a person chooses to use this herb as part of a treatment plan, they should be sure to discuss it with their doctor first. " Then she needs to add this to her video when promoting it!

Rant of the day lol but it does bug me, hopefully most people have common sense to check up this stuff anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.