Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who thinks she should switch careers, it's good to remember we don't know if she's applying for jobs or courses or slowly trying to figure out other options. It's normal that you can't really announce at work that you'll be leaving as soon as you find something better. You'd have to find that "something better" first and then quit, so you're not left without an income in between. She's very privileged for sure but even for her it would be incredibly stupid to abandon an easy source of income like this if she doesn't have her next career move planned. Especially since this is a source of passive income too - she gets money through affiliate links etc. even when she's not doing anything at all.
Yes, nobody knows what’s going in her world but I’m of the opinion that it’ll do her good to have some stability and routine. That’s all it is...an opinion.

Reactions: 4
Crickets...
Again

I did see her stories about Sarah Everard the other day, and thought it was well written. She could probably get work in copywriting or SEO if she’s finding YT and IG too much

Reactions: 13
I thought the same! I was going to rant about her not posting for days again but then I saw her stories about Sarah Everard and the picture of her mum and I'm guessing it must have been a really hard week for her. I don't struggle with mental health and I found this week so difficult, so I can't even imagine what it must have felt like for people who do... And then to add Mother's Day on top of that. I wish she would be a bit more transparent maybe? Keep people in the loop or say what she is working on maybe? I have a soft spot for Alix and considered refollowing her on social media and YouTube but now I'm not so sure anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought the same! I was going to rant about her not posting for days again but then I saw her stories about Sarah Everard and the picture of her mum and I'm guessing it must have been a really hard week for her. I don't struggle with mental health and I found this week so difficult, so I can't even imagine what it must have felt like for people who do... And then to add Mother's Day on top of that. I wish she would be a bit more transparent maybe? Keep people in the loop or say what she is working on maybe? I have a soft spot for Alix and considered refollowing her on social media and YouTube but now I'm not so sure anymore.
There’s a girl on YouTube who lost her mum a year or so ago and she is so honest about grief and it makes you empathetic towards her, she has shown parts of her journey and it also shows it’s not all how some people think

Reactions: 6
There’s a girl on YouTube who lost her mum a year or so ago and she is so honest about grief and it makes you empathetic towards her, she has shown parts of her journey and it also shows it’s not all how some people think
Maybe the way she deals with her mum's passing is not all how some people think but I don't think there's a right and wrong way, or a textbook way, of dealing with loss and grief...

Reactions: 14
Side question but does anyone know how to start a new thread here? I wanna do one for Emma Rose Ledger and I have so much tea lol

Side question but does anyone know how to start a new thread here? I wanna do one for Emma Rose Ledger and I have so much tea lol
I can set one up for you. Just tell me which section you want it under and if you want anything in the first post (like people usually do a recap or something, but understand as it's the first time this may not be the case). I'll just name the thread as her name?

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely no right or wrong way to grieve or a time limit on it (my dad died 20 years ago and I still find the anniversary of his death hard - birthday and Father’s Day not so much now), but I think if she is not already, then she should speak to a professional about her mental health.

Do you mean Eva in the city? If so, I really enjoy her content generally, and she has def put herself out there with vulnerability about her mum.

But everyone grieves and copes differently.

Reactions: 4
Do you mean Eva in the city? If so, I really enjoy her content generally, and she has def put herself out there with vulnerability about her mum.

But everyone grieves and copes differently.
Yeah! I’ve followed her for ages, she’s very honest about the fact she’s not online etc

But I know what you’re saying but I feel like alix has just shut it all out

I can set one up for you. Just tell me which section you want it under and if you want anything in the first post (like people usually do a recap or something, but understand as it's the first time this may not be the case). I'll just name the thread as her name?
thanks! It would be under the influencer section. First post-she did a collab with Beginning Boutique got called IMMENSELY for a) ripping off Djerf Avenue which is a sustainable and size inclusive brand while she's a fast-fashion hauler; b) for deleting comments on getting called out; c)for not being size inclusive AT ALL

Yeah! I’ve followed her for ages, she’s very honest about the fact she’s not online etc

But I know what you’re saying but I feel like alix has just shut it all out
I just realised it’s been WEEKS since the “catch up” and her hopeful songs about content are so empty she’s definitely manipulating her viewers

Reactions: 3
Eva and the city did excellent city guides her and her husband were constantly away those were what I watched her for I did feel v sorry for her bless her I must be so lovely to have that sort of bond with your mum and so difficult when you lose them I personally can’t relate

• Sad
Reactions: 3
thanks! It would be under the influencer section. First post-she did a collab with Beginning Boutique got called IMMENSELY for a) ripping off Djerf Avenue which is a sustainable and size inclusive brand while she's a fast-fashion hauler; b) for deleting comments on getting called out; c)for not being size inclusive AT ALL

I just realised it’s been WEEKS since the “catch up” and her hopeful songs about content are so empty she’s definitely manipulating her viewers
Here ya go https://tattle.life/threads/emma-rose-ledger.17064/

Sorry for derailing peeps!

Reactions: 1
Which we all guessed - a vague ‘life catchup’, a few AL, and then gone again!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she really does get frustrated with herself? We all have triggers that drain us, but I feel sorry for her and for how fragile she seems. I think it goes beyond laziness.

Lockdown announcements meant she cancelled Vlogmas (which she began late anyway). She then caught Covid and decided this would delay the start of the “work year” for two months, but she was happy to visit bakeries at this time. She has a pattern of something negative happening and that means everything is a write off for that month / six months.

I hope she gets some therapy to help her cope with life. The less you do, the less you want to do and she really doesn’t do much in any aspect

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.