Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in London right? So she's in Tier 2, which means unnecessary travel is not advised unless it's for work, and emergency or unavoidable. She shouldn't be taking trips to Kent for fun where there's a pandemic. She's pretty quiet on social because she knows she'll get criticism.
Yep, not cool to be flaunting Joe’s man bun and antique shopping...Anyone game enough to message her ;)

Reactions: 3
Yep, not cool to be flaunting Joe’s man bun and antique shopping...Anyone game enough to message her ;)
Urgh, so selfish. When her mother was isge wouldn't have wanted her treatment delayed due to twats dallying about for 'content' or having to have a sense of normality. Selfish

Reactions: 3
You can still travel in Tier 2 areas as long as you plan ahead and avoid busy public transportation if possible and follow all the guidelines for your tier.

Reactions: 2
You can still travel in Tier 2 areas as long as you plan ahead and avoid busy public transportation if possible and follow all the guidelines for your tier.
But Kent is in Tier 1, so surely she shouldn’t be travelling from a Tier 2 location to a Tier 1 location?

Reactions: 5
But Kent is in Tier 1, so surely she shouldn’t be travelling from a Tier 2 location to a Tier 1 location?
I know it’s all very confusing but she really shouldn’t be travelling into a tier 1 from a tier 2. If only for moral reasons. I wouldn’t!!

Reactions: 7
898EAEAC-AA9B-40A7-AE3E-B3D446AA1ABE.jpeg
Straight after a week off “work” posting about having an indulgent bath with freebie products at midday on a Monday 😭 I’ve been up since 5am working on a deadline, I’m cold and tired and I am so jealous right now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
But you're advised against travelling OUTSIDE the area. So travelling from Tier 3 to Tier 1 or whatever is advised against. You're supposed to stay within your local area (ie city).

Regardless of regulations, if your country is still seeing an increase in cases and if you can avoid traveling, just avoid traveling. Why put yourselves and others at risk if you don’t have to? We’ve all made sacrifices this year. Just because her content is stale and she’s having a tough time doesn’t give her the right to put others at risk. Honestly, it’s plain entitlement and a disregard for others, especially for those who are having to cater to tourists from other parts of the country.

And I know, people who still have jobs need to work, but let’s remember it’s the government’s job to take care of it’s citizens and protect it’s industries. If it would rather put people at risk unnecessarily than provide enough financial support to those most affected, we need to be mad at the government. Frontline workers who are otherwise underpaid at the best of times and who don’t have a choice to stay home, are the most at risk.

Reactions: 14
Urgh, so selfish. When her mother was isge wouldn't have wanted her treatment delayed due to twats dallying about for 'content' or having to have a sense of normality. Selfish
That was meant to be sick and having treatment.

People are having to have their life saving treatment delayed, or worse cancelled.

I never really thought alix was selfish before this.

She’s feeling uninspired. Please do her work for her and provide her with video ideas.
Right?! She's been in the game how long and she can't even think of some bog-standard videos to film so she's at least got some content coming out? Or does she think she's now filmed her everyday makeup too many times.

She’s feeling uninspired. Please do her work for her and provide her with video ideas.
I HATE it when influencers ask their followers for ideas. THAT'S YOUR JOB! You're a content creator - make content!!! If she doesn't have any ideas, maybe work through that instead of asking her followers?

Reactions: 15
I HATE it when influencers ask their followers for ideas. THAT'S YOUR JOB! You're a content creator - make content!!! If she doesn't have any ideas, maybe work through that instead of asking her followers?
Totally agree. If you don’t know what your audience or potential new audience may want, or you feel you have nothing new to offer/say/show, then you’re in the wrong game as a ‘content creator’.
She really doesn’t have too much going on in her life apart from coffee runs, dog walks and endless beige clothes. I know it will be hard with UK going into second lockdown, but even without that there’s seemingly no hobbies or interest in charity work, further study etc.

Totally agree. If you don’t know what your audience or potential new audience may want, or you feel you have nothing new to offer/say/show, then you’re in the wrong game as a ‘content creator’.
She really doesn’t have too much going on in her life apart from coffee runs, dog walks and endless beige clothes. I know it will be hard with UK going into second lockdown, but even without that there’s seemingly no hobbies or interest in charity work, further study etc.
It’s almost like she’s living the life of an OAP! Get a life, woman!

Reactions: 6
Food prepping for a week.
Trying plant based food hello freshes.

My empties what I'd buy again

Cutting my hair following a tutorial

Wearing outfits my bf or viewers pick for a week

Organising my sock draw

• Haha
Monthly favourites.... end of the month, easy to do, shill a load of affiliate links... bam, job done
I've just read this comeent and 2 minutes later I update youtube and BOOM! October favorites it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.