Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare time?! Spare time from what?! She doesn’t do any work!! She just posts an occasional picture of a coffee and a croissant and several lazy swipe up links. It’s a bit of kick in the teeth for those of us who do work for a living.

Reactions: 27
Also her answer to "Are you done with YouTube?" is a straight up "no" with no further explanation. I guess it'll be the next time youtube tells her she needs to upload again to avoid getting demonetized.

Reactions: 23
She'll just post a video every couple of months and live of those views and affiliate links. I don't understand how she isn't bored out of her mind! Surely having a croissant every day must be getting old? The novelty must have worn off?
I also don't understand the dynamic she has with Joe works either. Poor bloke going to work everyday while she naps in the shade...

Wow. Read the room. What utter nonsense. She is just lazy.
Too late to edit, but this Q&A seems like a blatant engagement grab. Especially as it has been recently pointed out on here she never/rarely responds to any comments (will be interesting to check if that YT comment from a few posts ago is still there!)

I don’t follow her stories religiously (and I’m in a different time zone), but did anyone see the call for Q&A questions? I remember thinking that last time too; like she had written the questions herself.

Good luck to her if she’s nearly 30 and can do the bare minimum and still make bank, but don’t pretend you work - 6 whole hours a day - and you get to do a cheeky 15 minutes sun break on your lunch hour. It’s insulting

Reactions: 21
Too late to edit, but this Q&A seems like a blatant engagement grab. Especially as it has been recently pointed out on here she never/rarely responds to any comments (will be interesting to check if that YT comment from a few posts ago is still there!)
Exactly this. She rarely posts, but she's not dumb and she's been at this game a long time. Engagement and the opportunity for a swipe-up means money coming in from spending 15 minutes engaging with your viewers.

I used to really like Alix, but it's true, her behaviour is so insulting to her viewers. I think this is the start of an influencer reckoning.

Reactions: 20

I don’t follow her stories religiously (and I’m in a different time zone), but did anyone see the call for Q&A questions? I remember thinking that last time too; like she had written the questions herself.

Good luck to her if she’s nearly 30 and can do the bare minimum and still make bank, but don’t pretend you work - 6 whole hours a day - and you get to do a cheeky 15 minutes sun break on your lunch hour. It’s insulting
Alix must be reading the comments on here and 'attempting' to explain her absence in a passive aggressive way. I think she likes the idea of being a YouTuber but it no longer appeals to her and she does not know what else to do for income.

Reactions: 12
I legit don’t get what she needs all this time for to contemplate during 29. It’s not even 30 🤣🤣 all the rest of us contemplated our lives just fine while also working. Like sorry. You are not special, Alix.

I really used to root for her and felt a bit bad posting here. I thought deep down she was a decent person, just a bit unreliable with posting which was a bit frustrating. But this just pissed me off so so sorry. It’s so insulting to the average person, especially during these times.

Reactions: 25
I really used to root for her and felt a bit bad posting here. I thought deep down she was a decent person, just a bit unreliable with posting which was a bit frustrating. But this just pissed me off so so sorry. It’s so insulting to the average person, especially during these times.
I could’ve written this myself. I completely agree. I felt guilty posting here too, but I guess what compelled me in the first place was the fact that I genuinely enjoyed her content and it’s been disappointing to see such a lack of it. I can’t root for her anymore because she gives me no reason to and seems to have given up herself. She ranted on and on in her comeback video about trying harder only to disappear almost immediately and then when someone asked if she’s given up on YouTube, she responds with a vague “No” and can’t even back herself up. I wonder if she’s embarrassed to try and make another comeback to YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“The weather’s gone to pot” really? It was a bit less sunny but very warm. Pull yourself together, woman!
Whoever said that she was going to make a comeback after losing weight was definitely onto something!

Reactions: 20
She’s a bit of a “perfect conditions”
Type, isn’t she? Not unless all conditions are totally perfect, she will not do said activity.

Reactions: 21
She does kind of seem that way! Good observation. “Oh no, I broke a nail today. Guess I can’t go to work today!” “The croissant is slightly over toasted!!! Well, my day is ruined. Better sit around in bed.” “THERE IS A SINGLE CLOUD IN THE SKY!!! Better abandon YouTube for half a year”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know this is really snarky of me and while I really do agree with the saying 'the best workout is the one you do consistently' and it's great that she's more active, it just kind of makes me laugh a little bit that her workout of choice is walking on the treadmill at an incline for 30 minutes. She doesn't do anything else, she lives in one of the most beautiful cities with amazing parks, and has a dog that I'm sure would enjoy long walks and exploring, but you do you Alix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this is really snarky of me and while I really do agree with the saying 'the best workout is the one you do consistently' and it's great that she's more active, it just kind of makes me laugh a little bit that her workout of choice is walking on the treadmill at an incline for 30 minutes. She doesn't do anything else, she lives in one of the most beautiful cities with amazing parks, and has a dog that I'm sure would enjoy long walks and exploring, but you do you Alix.
If I lived in London, with the seemingly unlimited time Alix has, I’d be out all day going to museums and places of interest. She could be taking photos of beautiful gardens, historical buildings, aesthetic cafes. Whenever I’m in the city, a day of exploring gets my step count way up!

Great point. Is it all for show? “Look at me. I’m at the gym”

Reactions: 7