Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just walks around Crouch End in an over sized coat. Drinks overpriced hipster coffee and eats an artisan cinnamon bun.

Reactions: 17
I checked her last mini vlog and all she did was getting a coffee, walking her dog and getting flowers.

This could be done in an hour. What the hell is she doing with the remaining 23 hours?

Reactions: 15
I checked her last mini vlog and all she did was getting a coffee, walking her dog and getting flowers.

This could be done in an hour. What the hell is she doing with the remaining 23 hours?
I kind of think she just fills her time with online shopping and watching tv waiting for her boyfriend to get home.

Bit risqué for Alix

And some beautiful, red (I assume) roses. In the obligatory black and white
She’s starting to give me Betty Draper vibes. Sits at home doing nothing except waiting for her partner to come home from work. Sexy dress and cocktail in hand.

Reactions: 23
She is only posting whenever she has an ad or an affiliate link talk about milking your subs

Reactions: 13
So that ‘Friday catch up’ was just an excuse to post a million aff links? Lovely.