Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest video from Steve Harrison? he has Ian with him and Ian looks terrified! It definitely was a ‘blink twice if you need help’ moment

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The king is live, he’s drunk, blasting out fatboy slim and doing a steve harrison impression
85E0E4F7-9338-4843-A2B8-4A519803F023.png

846159A5-2BC8-451A-B179-0B5F057B1774.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hes said loads of times he will not go back on TikTok but he always comes back. He's an absolute weapon.

• Haha
Hes going live tonight at midnight apparently on YouTube he is or was in nicks live on tiktok

Reactions: 1
Ian is going from doing 4 lives a week on YouTube, to 2.
He is ‘letting go’ of some of his moderators because they are no longer needed (like it’s a job)

He’s posted a 20 min long video to say it’s his ‘fans’ fault the lives are going, they aren’t giving him enough revenue or buying his merch. They also aren’t participating enough so he is cancelling his charity raffle for battersea dogs home because it’s clear his fans can’t be arsed.
He will still be posting his food reveals on YouTube but not long versions as people will not watch them.

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is ‘letting go’ of some of his moderators because they are no longer needed (like it’s a job)

He’s posted a 20 min long video to say it’s his ‘fans’ fault the lives are going, they aren’t giving him enough revenue or buying his merch. They also aren’t participating enough so he is cancelling his charity raffle for battersea dogs home because it’s clear his fans can’t be arsed.
He will still be posting his food reveals on YouTube but not long versions as people will not watch them.

Lol
I don't know how I'll cope but I'll try.

• Haha

Lol
Has he never considered that maybe if he didn’t go live from midnight to 6am on a weekday, then perhaps he would get more viewers in? Like ffs people have tit to do lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for him - the fat lottery winner in the mask seems to have ditched him and he didn’t even go to his family on Christmas Day :(

Reactions: 4
Genuine question - he never leaves the house - what the hell does he do about Sammys cat litter tray (yes I am very invested in this😂😂)

Ive got a cat who has suddenly become an indoor cat so we’ve had to get her a litter tray and it’s a pain in the bum, we have to clean it daily otherwise it really smells. And that’s in a house - I imagine in a flat the smell travels more! He must have to take his bins out regularly because of the smell? Not easy with limited mobility.

not implying he doesn’t care for Sammy btw, I know he loves that cat… I am veryvery sad for caring about this 🤣🤣🤣

The litter tray is probably doubling as an air freshener in that midden he lives in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Genuine question - he never leaves the house - what the hell does he do about Sammys cat litter tray (yes I am very invested in this😂😂)

Ive got a cat who has suddenly become an indoor cat so we’ve had to get her a litter tray and it’s a pain in the bum, we have to clean it daily otherwise it really smells. And that’s in a house - I imagine in a flat the smell travels more! He must have to take his bins out regularly because of the smell? Not easy with limited mobility.

not implying he doesn’t care for Sammy btw, I know he loves that cat… I am veryvery sad for caring about this 🤣🤣🤣
from what i can see the flat is bogging & he never changes his bed covers so poor Sammy’s litter tray will be just as disgusting as the rest of the place. Only time he leaves is if that weirdo Steve takes him. Such a strange friendship between they 2!

Reactions: 5
He just repeats himself over and over again and then says 'ok' then starts repeating himself again it's hard to listen to

Does anyone know why he spent Christmas alone? There was a comment asking what happened on a live that seemed to be related to him spending it alone?

• Haha
He just repeats himself over and over again and then says 'ok' then starts repeating himself again it's hard to listen to

Does anyone know why he spent Christmas alone? There was a comment asking what happened on a live that seemed to be related to him spending it alone?
Steve must be away on holiday. Nobody else bothers with him. I am surprised he is still alive tbh, he eats that much junk, drinks copious amounts of alcohol & is a heavy smoker 😳 his arteries surely don’t have long before they give up on him!

Steve must be away on holiday. Nobody else bothers with him. I am surprised he is still alive tbh, he eats that much junk, drinks copious amounts of alcohol & is a heavy smoker 😳 his arteries surely don’t have long before they give up on him!
Poor guy, he does seem to live a very self destructive life. I doubt he will ever change his ways