Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's his poor cat I feel sorry for. No fresh air, dirty home, place full of smoke. He is a mess and the people close to him need to get him help and give him a serious reality check! He lives in a pig sty yet claims to be rich. Eats nothing but junk food. Drinks so much vodka that he can't move and actually knocked himself out a couple of months back. The whole 'king' thing is super cringy he looks a fool. Thinks he is so much better than other people and thinks everyone is jealous of him. Why would any normal person be jealous? He lives in a grotty flat, has no job (denies that tho) no friends except Steve who hides behind a mask and acts the big man. No social life. Doesn't spend time with his family. Eats sleeps drinks and repeat its sad to watch
The things he has come out with are vile though he needs help fast he is literally dying Infront of our eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel very sorry for him. He goes live for the company. Its sad seeing a grown man living such a poor life.

Reactions: 3
He’s actually the most awful person ever

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think even the car would try and make a run for it. His cat must have the lungs of a 60 year old that smokes 80 a day
That was meant to say Cat predict type, but I see animals stuck in these sad situations all the time but what can we do.

Reactions: 1
I'm going to hold my hands up and admit that Ian is my guilty pleasure. He's an absolute cretin of a person, but he fascinates me. I've never seen someone like him before in my life. Sometimes I find him unintentionally funny, but mostly he's depressing yet fascinating to watch. Seeing him destroy himself mentally and physically is sad but I can't stop watching.

I’ll admit I used to feel sorry for him, people were bullying and trolling him and reporting him to the police constantly accusing him of being a paedophile (I believe the police said no further action regarding those allegations so I won’t speculate on that). His life is hugely depressing, he’s definitely got some mild learning disabilities, the way he speaks about himself and “the haters” he’s incredibly deluded. Sitting in that flat all day eating himself to death.

I’ve seen a few lives where he’s been so drunk and the disgusting things he says on there just made me cringe. He doesn’t help himself at all. He’s always on about sex and making horrible crude comments etc. Honestly I don’t see him living much longer with the size he is and the junk he eats.
But an NFA doesn't mean there wasn't a crime it just means there wasn't enough evidence to convict or that there were other factors involved and often even with evidence an NFA will be decided upon because the CPS doesn't think there's strong enough evidence or that there's enough to convict. There's multiple incidents of pedophiles and sex offenders receiving a NFA prior to any sort of conviction.

I can't remember his name but there was another guy on Tik Tok who IS a convicted pedophile but even after multiple reports neither Tik Tok or the police did anything to remove him despite the inappropriate messages he was leaving on children's videos.

But the reality is we live in a society where a drug dealer will get a longer sentence than a pedophile, rapist or murder that's if there's ever a conviction in the first place. So the NFA is irrelevant because it doesn't guarantee someone's innocence and Moore has more than once proven why there's allegations in the first place especially with some of the comments he's made towards minors on multiple occasions

Reactions: 2
But an NFA doesn't mean there wasn't a crime it just means there wasn't enough evidence to convict or that there were other factors involved and often even with evidence an NFA will be decided upon because the CPS doesn't think there's strong enough evidence or that there's enough to convict. There's multiple incidents of pedophiles and sex offenders receiving a NFA prior to any sort of conviction.

I can't remember his name but there was another guy on Tik Tok who IS a convicted pedophile but even after multiple reports neither Tik Tok or the police did anything to remove him despite the inappropriate messages he was leaving on children's videos.

But the reality is we live in a society where a drug dealer will get a longer sentence than a pedophile, rapist or murder that's if there's ever a conviction in the first place. So the NFA is irrelevant because it doesn't guarantee someone's innocence and Moore has more than once proven why there's allegations in the first place especially with some of the comments he's made towards minors on multiple occasions
I thought the reason he was arrested was for doxing and threatening people and encouraging his fans go and physically attack them?

He is not okay
I saw a video of him on live being awful towards a rape victim calling her a “dirty little slag” he then proceeded to make incestuous jokes about her and her dad the guy is sick

I saw a video of him on live being awful towards a rape victim calling her a “dirty little hag” he then proceeded to make incestuous jokes about her and her dad the guy is sick
Dirty little sl*g I meant

Reactions: 1
I thought the reason he was arrested was for doxing and threatening people and encouraging his fans go and physically attack them?
As far as I know that's one of the times, he has been arrested for questioning regarding the nonce behaviour but released pending further investigation. Which is when the NFA came into play. Now that could have either been due to not enough evidence or the victims not wanting to prolong a possible lengthy investigation

So Ian has been kicked out of his flat
Sammy is with a neighbour
He’s saying he has been kicked out because he missed one month of rent
Even though Steve supposedly bought the flat for him?
It’s all on this acct. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I think he's on the run for some reason. He looked genuinely nervous when they knocked on the door to tell him to keep the noise down and he stated on his live that he's in a hotel in a different city to where he lives.

Him and Steve are definitely into some dodgy stuff.