Ian Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no one is getting evicted because of a banking error making you miss one payment.
There's more to this.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely no one is getting evicted because of a banking error making you miss one payment.
There's more to this.

Read some comments speculating he’s fallen out with Steve who he was paying rent to. Don’t know if true.

Reactions: 3
So he claims the rent money for the past 8 months was going to a non existent account but its been found.

Yet, he's still staying in a hotel for the night, just because. Na, he's definitely on the run.

Kept calling Steve his husband too 😂

Reactions: 2
So he claims the rent money for the past 8 months was going to a non existent account but its been found.

Yet, he's still staying in a hotel for the night, just because. Na, he's definitely on the run.

Kept calling Steve his husband too 😂
Where can I see this footage I’m shook! This is such a random twist in the ian moore saga

He’s 34 isn’t he? Didn’t his user name used to be IanMoore34?

I reckon he and Steve have fallen out - or Steve owes money to dodgy folk and has lost the flat to them!

He's put up a video on YouTube saying that guy Steve is his husband?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That video is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen all day.
On a serious note, I hope Ian hasnt been groomed or involved in anything dodgy. He’s obviously a vulnerable person. The language he used in that video was a bit odd. Saying he was going to apologise and take his husband Steve for a meal (why would Ian apologise for Steve evicting him??!)

Reactions: 5
On a serious note, I hope Ian hasnt been groomed or involved in anything dodgy. He’s obviously a vulnerable person. The language he used in that video was a bit odd. Saying he was going to apologise and take his husband Steve for a meal (why would Ian apologise for Steve evicting him??!)
Exactly what I thought. If Steve was such a good friend, which to the outside they appear to be, why would he not get to the bottom of this before putting Ian “on the streets”? The whole situation seems very off.

Reactions: 5
it’s all ready weird because he’s saying it was 7-8 months worth of money that went missing and the bank were to blame but why would steve wait 7 months for his rent 😂 it’s all very odd

how after all this time is he just throwing the term husband around so blasé ?? wtf 😂 so odd the pair of them

Reactions: 4
it’s all ready weird because he’s saying it was 7-8 months worth of money that went missing and the bank were to blame but why would steve wait 7 months for his rent 😂 it’s all very odd

how after all this time is he just throwing the term husband around so blasé ?? wtf 😂 so odd the pair of them
I truly believe Steve is involved in something to do with drugs and manipulates Ian to do things for him.

Ian once pulled out this cheap £10 phone on a live to call someone up and muted the live as he did so. Classic drug dealer.

Also, Ian is clearly making money from somewhere meaning he doesn't have to work a proper job. The amount he spends on fast food and booze isn't affordable on benefits and he's definitely not making enough from YT and merch'.

And now this. He stated before that Steve bought his flat for him, and now all of a sudden he's been evicted because of a missed rent payment which then turned into eight?

Then on his live he said he was in a Premier Inn in a different town 'to be safe.' Then, of course there was the odd way he was talking about Steve.

It really seems like Steve uses Ian for some of his dodgy business and treats Ian to things as a way of manipulating him to do so. And last night definitely felt like they were on the run.
Especially when Ian said today that he could move back, but chose to stay in another hotel.

Reactions: 6
I truly believe Steve is involved in something to do with drugs and manipulates Ian to do things for him.

Ian once pulled out this cheap £10 phone on a live to call someone up and muted the live as he did so. Classic drug dealer.

Also, Ian is clearly making money from somewhere meaning he doesn't have to work a proper job. The amount he spends on fast food and booze isn't affordable on benefits and he's definitely not making enough from YT and merch'.

And now this. He stated before that Steve bought his flat for him, and now all of a sudden he's been evicted because of a missed rent payment which then turned into eight?

Then on his live he said he was in a Premier Inn in a different town 'to be safe.' Then, of course there was the odd way he was talking about Steve.

It really seems like Steve uses Ian for some of his dodgy business and treats Ian to things as a way of manipulating him to do so. And last night definitely felt like they were on the run.
Especially when Ian said today that he could move back, but chose to stay in another hotel.
Someone put up on TT last year that Ian was dealing for "steve" and that's why the story appeared in newspaper about men in balaclavas storming ians flay. The post was promptly removed and I've never seen the guy on TT again.

Who is the random scared guy they went to an Indian restaurant with?!
I saw that , the guy looked absolutely terrified like he was being held hostage or something and did you hear the poor cat crying when brought back to the flat

Guys i came home from my works do drunk last night
And my partner told me I kept shushing him and telling him I couldn’t speak to him because I had to watch Ian’s YouTube live stream
And apparently I kept laughing like it was really hilarious
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8