IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy Wurzel Gummidge as a kid. Now it's the most terrifying thing I can imagine! Like Sarah really.
If you haven’t already, give the new version a crack. Mackenzie Crook has done absolute magic with it. Really one of the best things he has been involved in - and I say that as a massive Detectorists fan!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a £8 off a £40 spend from them this week. How’s that for saving , Sara Vaj! I bet she has bought them out of Coke and Kit Kats. The mayo is just to dip takeaway chips in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you haven’t already, give the new version a crack. Mackenzie Crook has done absolute magic with it. Really one of the best things he has been involved in - and I say that as a massive Detectorists fan!
I haven't seen it but I've heard good things! I shall give it a go for sure!

Re. Cost of food and Sarah's latest shop - she's clueless. Yes, the cost of food has increased, but it's still incredibly low compared to many other countries. Veg, pulses, tinned tomatoes, pasta...are all really cheap still.

And no, there's no need to buy mayo. Especially when one is a plumper like Vajayjay (and me).

Reactions: 4
Sarah, incase you come and read here, tip for the budget, don’t buy those lemon chicken grill things.
they are poor value.
for a penny less you can get 300 grams MORE chicken (that doesn’t have unnecessary ingredients added, like glucose syrup)
Just add the rind of a fresh lemon, the juice, and your own black pepper (I’d also add a ton of garlic but that’s me!)
bake in the oven. Fresh tasting and better for you and CHEAPER!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't seen it but I've heard good things! I shall give it a go for sure!

Re. Cost of food and Sarah's latest shop - she's clueless. Yes, the cost of food has increased, but it's still incredibly low compared to many other countries. Veg, pulses, tinned tomatoes, pasta..…
After seeing those packet chicken things she is going to pair with pasta and a jar of dolmio, I genuinely think she hasn’t got a clue how to cook an egg. Normal people just buy a pack of chicken breasts. Lazy Sar just wants to do as little as possible - even if it means twice the price for half as much.

Worzel Gummidge is perfect family viewing. It absolutely stole my heart. After being a huge lover of Detectorists, I think if I ever bumped into Mackenzie Crook now, I would be utterly tongue tied and star struck!
---
Sarah, incase you come and read here, tip for the budget, don’t buy those lemon chicken grill things.
they are poor value.
for a penny less you can get 300 grams MORE chicken (that doesn’t have unnecessary ingredients added, like glucose syrup)
Just add the rind of a fresh lemon, the juice, and your own black pepper (I’d also add a ton of garlic but that’s me!)
bake in the oven. Fresh tasting and better for you and CHEAPER!
Great minds!!!! We must have been typing at the same time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new hair is pretty, she looks good. I like it and hope it's given her a little boost like all self care should. See we're not playground bullies, just ppl who want you to do better.

• Heart
I hope for everyone’s sake that this nudges her into a “new hair new me” era 💇🏼‍♀️

I actually think she looks cracking with shorter hair! It makes her look a lot more sophisticated - employable even! This is a really positive step for her. She just needs to ditch the pleather now…

IMG_2673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Sarah, it’s because you share every inane detail on a public website. HTH.

View attachment 2902047
Except you’re not ill, you only want to be. All you need to do to feel better is eat a more balanced diet, move more and get a bit of bleeping sunlight and fresh air occasionally. To me, someone with an actual diagnosed LTC who just about manages to work full time despite all its associated symptoms (pain, fatigue, issues with le throne, iron deficiency due to poor absorption, etc etc) it is FASCINATING. To want to be ill is the most bizarre thing to me. You crave being ill more vocally than I crave being well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her new hair is pretty, she looks good. I like it and hope it's given her a little boost like all self care should. See we're not playground bullies, just ppl who want you to do better.
She looks healthier as well, I think, way less grey and pallid. The iron pills must be starting to kick in.

Reactions: 15
Hi Sarah, it’s because you share every inane detail on a public website. HTH.

View attachment 2902047

“I don’t give away identifiable information on the internet.”

“I’ve already told you the town I live in, shown you my kids’ school uniforms, now I’m going to tell you that I’m registered at a medical practice that is around the corner from a Sainsbury’s. I’ll probably tweet the time and date of my next appointment there as well.”

Now, I’m not going to do anything with that information, but there are plenty of people that would/could. Could she be any more dense? Isn’t her family in hiding from a violent ex? She lays more clues as to their whereabouts than a battery hen lays eggs. She’s a walking, talking mobility-scootering, gob-hootering safeguarding concern.

Speaking of eggs: Whatever happened to Sarah Hughes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I hope for everyone’s sake that this nudges her into a “new hair new me” era 💇🏼‍♀️

I actually think she looks cracking with shorter hair! It makes her look a lot more sophisticated - employable even! This is a really positive step for her. She just needs to ditch the pleather now…

The first genuinely funny interaction she's shared 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Feeling pleased at Sarah behaving like a normal person.

Absolutely mu being a condescending cow to Sarah; please record that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the new hair looks good.
Also, not sure if she’s wearing make up (that also looks good) or if the iron tablets or whatever have kicked in but she looks good in those pics.

I, too, hope it gives her a boost of confidence and she starts getting things sorted!

I think the new hair looks good.
Also, not sure if she’s wearing make up (that also looks good) or if the iron tablets or whatever have kicked in but she looks good in those pics.

I, too, hope it gives her a boost of confidence and she starts getting things sorted!
Can we have a screenie for the non X initiated please?

Reactions: 5
Can we have a screenie for the non X initiated please?
1F0D5E67-0BAE-4FDB-87EA-BF1A11CE648B.jpeg

it does look really nice. The cut and colour both really suit her. And she definitely looks less grey. Hopefully now the weather is getting better, she’ll get out and get some sunshine. It’s going to be a lovely day tomorrow. A walk would do her so much good.

Reactions: 17