IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, because Ryanair's the only way to get there, idiot.
Aer Lingus do cheap to Shannon sometimes for about £50, bus to Tip from there is about 20 mins.
Why comment if it's just to mock?
Doesn’t matter anyway, it’s probably something she’s done once at most and will never do again.

Reactions: 12
Reading between the lines in the way she’s talking about her new haircut, how she’s “happy enough” and seems to have gone shorter than she intended because it “will grow back much stronger as the damage is done” and “at least clip in pony tails are a thing” etc:

Does anyone else get the vibe she’s not impressed and that it was a reluctant restyle to cut off the damage after her 3AM DIY bleach bodge job? Bet she put the bleach on and forgot about it for about 4 hours while she was on Twitter and turned her hair to gum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Reading between the lines in the way she’s talking about her new haircut, how she’s “happy enough” and seems to have gone shorter than she intended because it “will grow back much stronger as the damage is done” and “at least clip in pony tails are a thing” etc:

Does anyone else get the vibe she’s not impressed and that it was a reluctant restyle to cut off the damage after her 3AM DIY bleach bodge job? Bet she put the bleach on and forgot about it for about 4 hours while she was on Twitter and turned her hair to gum.
Clear your diary- piccies today apparently. I used to work on the front desk of a high end spenny salon. The amount of chancers who'd expect a haircut to change their whole sense of self and have a tanty in the chair when they still had the same face they walked in with was unreal. Or ppl declaring they weren't happy wanting a free further appointment with the style director or a bag of expensive products. Puts me in mind of someones tried and tested hard faced tactics.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If she's had it cut to jaw length, I think it will suit her face shape much better. I know, as I did it myself after years of being obsessed with keeping it long. It's a shock to to the system at first but now I know it suits me much better.

Reactions: 8
How’s the budget recipe thread coming along?

I feel so bad for her you know. Fancy having your BMAC fund cancelled so you have to actually start being intentional with your budget like everyone else instead 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I feel so bad for her you know. Fancy having your BMAC fund cancelled so you have to actually start being intentional with your budget like everyone else instead 💔
Bit stodgy, but a nice treat now and then

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The budget recipes thread gives me the worst second-hand embarrassment. The ratio of how much she’s tried to push it is so pathetic and pitiful. And no matter how much she screams “I don’t do it for engagement, mu account is my diary” she OBVIOUSLY wants engagement, otherwise she wouldn’t pin it and try pushing it so much. I’ve been a bit scarce on her threads recently because it genuinely upsets me so much that she ignores those poor boys to sit screaming into the void all day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She really needs to stop re-tweeting that snooker video for engagement now. It's obscene, I know, but the police were involved last night and she knew this because she re-tweeted it. Today she's still posting it with the boy and his brother clearly identifiable, WHY? Those kids have to go back to school next week you hole. Grrrr

(had to report myself as I put this on the wrong thread before 😬 )

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really needs to stop re-tweeting that snooker video for engagement now. It's obscene, I know, but the police were involved last night and she knew this because she re-tweeted it. Today she's still posting it with the boy and his brother clearly identifiable, WHY? Those kids have to go back to school next week you hole. Grrrr

(had to report myself as I put this on the wrong thread before 😬 )
That's the ear thing, yes? Why does she need to keep posting it? It's uncomfortable just reading it once.
She's so weird.

Reactions: 12
That's the ear thing, yes? Why does she need to keep posting it? It's uncomfortable just reading it once.
She's so weird.
Because she will post ANYTHING for attention or engagement. ANYTHING. Personal details, stories of other women’s abuse she hasn’t been given permission to share, videos that clearly depict abuse. Absolutely ANYTHING to squeeze out a like or retweet from someone because it makes her feel better about her desperately sad and lonely life (that she’s created herself by being a bleep to everyone).

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's so weird.
Oh they love performing outrage the Sarah's of the internet. Same as they think it's their perogative to distribute photos of other mothers kids suffering in a state of trauma. Whilst insisting they're the best movver eva what loves babbies. I could do without all the prem baby photos she lashes everywhere too. I find it creepy and invasive. If the parents choose to tweet it that's up to them but other ppl retweeting it is kind of like hanging over a pram in the street and snapping a pic.

On a lighter note, let's see your new mushroom head henny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh they love performing outrage the Sarah's of the internet. Same as they think it's their perogative to distribute photos of other mothers kids suffering in a state of trauma. Whilst insisting they're the best movver eva what loves babbies. I could do without all the prem baby photos she lashes everywhere too. I find it creepy and invasive. If the parents choose to tweet it that's up to them but other ppl retweeting it is kind of like hanging over a pram in the street and snapping a pic.

On a lighter note, let's see your new mushroom head henny.
I keep thinking that. It's the Gran that posts the incubator videos and photos, she must have parents' permission but I still find it odd.
Sarah doesn't even comment, just re-posts everything to her own followers. Peculiar.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
HE HAS NOT GOT ASD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

And why is she in a supermarket after school hours again? She’s had all day. Anyone would think she tries to avoid those kids.
aside from the ASD thing

Im sure Sarah has said that she can’t shop in Sainsburys as she’s poor?

Reactions: 7

Absolutely!

However, I’m still waiting patiently for hair pics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if I don’t follow enough busy ass threads on here, I’ve just nipped to the Baby Reindeer one as someone said it was all kicking off and I’m an awful nosy twit 🤣

This supposed real life “Martha”’s fb acc is giving me vibes…. Couldn’t possibly figure out who she reminds me of with the random blabbering posts one after the other 🤔
I've just read these and came here to say the same thing. It's uncanny, they sound exactly the same. Same grasp of the English language too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She hates the hair. There would have been three different selfies by now if she liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why tf does it matter to her what the weather is like? Unless she has a celling like the great hall in Hogwarts.

Please show us your tit hair cut, I can just about cope with the budget recipes thread incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 18