IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of Homer Simpson nominated by @Foxvint

You win a meal kit close to its expiry date.

The last thread was an exercise in general unpleasantness, procrastination and prevarication. She got prescribed some iron tablets and it took her about a week to pick them up. She still hasn’t built the chester draws. She did get round to ordering some dowel rods that were missing from the kit but they were the wrong size.

The police came to see her because her kids aren’t in school. Her nearly 30 year old son was going to make dinner but got Taco Bell instead.

in between the stultifyingly dull accounts of her life, she gave us some ill-informed political takes and told us she doesn‘t pick fights ever. She deleted the Aldi videos when she found out (from reading here) that either Ying and Yang had shared it on their Twitter account (which they don’t have as she is very strict about social media).

TL;DR she’s still boring and awful in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The last thread was an exercise in general unpleasantness, procrastination and prevarication.
And that was just the tattle posters on the last couple of pages 🤭

More seriously, for someone who spends all day tweeting into the void, she really doesn't seem to spend much time reading things online which might help her not come across as ignorant at best.

Reactions: 5
She continues to spread whatever basic witch take is the Approved Generic Lefty View of the day. Usually prefaced with something deep and illuminating like 'agree tbf...'

She continues to think Labour will magically fix her tit life that's a product of her tit attitude.

She's got a donate button on her page for Cash App but tbf (geddit) she's shown great restraint not going for the jugular beg. Probably only a result of her being watched here.

Big butch bae had only a fleeting scene and seems to have been left on the cutting room floor after being invoked in a blackout/fit of pique.

She did a long thread proving her baby daddy is a turd but somewhat pissed on her survivor chips by not only naming other women he'd been involved with but revealing 1 of their kids were taken by social services. Not her info to discuss or weaponise but her Jezza Kyle guest mentality doesn't grasp that.

She continues to live like an ageing vampire only emerging to go the shops around dusk and napping in the day after putting in a heavy night shift on twitter telling 20 year old anecdotes no one gives a fart for.

Interaction, engagement and the right size dowel pins continue to elude her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm still worried whether twin no 2 (the popular one?) has been de-nitted yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yes, I remember her being very mindful of trauma when she was posting someone elses story of DA and hurling abuse at thon lass who went out with Corey.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's going to a salon tomorrow (if she can crawl out of her pit in time). Then she says she needs a drying brush. Much poor.

Reactions: 12
Can someone fire a peashooter at her windows so she doesn’t miss her barnet appointment. Don't 'forget' your purse Saz, most hairdressers are small self-employed set ups, they're not gonna give you a freebie for having kids and mild anaemia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As if I don’t follow enough busy ass threads on here, I’ve just nipped to the Baby Reindeer one as someone said it was all kicking off and I’m an awful nosy twit 🤣

This supposed real life “Martha”’s fb acc is giving me vibes…. Couldn’t possibly figure out who she reminds me of with the random blabbering posts one after the other 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_2641.jpeg

Nobody really gives a crap whether anyone else is eating white bread or brown bread or artisan bread or mouldy bread. What they do give a crap about is someone who spins relentless lies to scam people out of their hard earned money.

Funny isn’t it, all those crowdfunders she had no choice but to do because she was oh so poor and in poverty and couldn’t even afford some PE kit. But yet since Tattle put a stop to her BMAC and outed her so she can’t do it anymore, somehow she suddenly has enough money to make stretch that she can afford a salon appointment a week before “payday”?

Throwback to when it was the last money she had until next week, orrright, and her poor starving babies needed feeding so she blew it all on white bread, Wotsits, and chocolate snacks?

IMG_2647.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg
IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

If that’s a poverty shop for 4 days then I’m a bleeping badger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
because you have a terrible sleep pattern and you do nothing to help yourself and resolve it.
1714135520478.png

Which then means that stuff gets blown out of all proportion and you overreact to what was probably a perfectly normal inconvenience or minor irritation:

1714135561467.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That trolley really is something else, it looks like what a stoned, ravenous teenager would buy if they had money (and definitely more than twenty quid) they had to spend right there and then.

I don’t usually like shaming people on eating junk (it’s their choice, whatever) but I’ve never seen out like it and apparently that’s all those boys would have for days 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2898302

Nobody really gives a crap whether anyone else is eating white bread or brown bread or artisan bread or mouldy bread. What they do give a crap about is someone who spins relentless lies to scam people out of their hard earned money.

Funny isn’t it, all those crowdfunders she had no choice but to do because she was oh so poor and in poverty and couldn’t even afford some PE kit. But yet since Tattle put a stop to her BMAC and outed her so she can’t do it anymore, somehow she suddenly has enough money to make stretch that she can afford a salon appointment a week before “payday”?

Throwback to when it was the last money she had until next week, orrright, and her poor starving babies needed feeding so she blew it all on white bread, Wotsits, and chocolate snacks?

View attachment 2898303View attachment 2898304View attachment 2898305
View attachment 2898384

If that’s a poverty shop for 4 days then I’m a bleeping badger.
I'm defo not a bread detective by any means (I sometimes crave the white stodge), but saying you're only buying white because of poverty is absolute rubbish
1714138777315.png

Reactions: 13
Nunite xxx

Nunite xxx

Nunite xxx

FTR, I'm very judge-y about bread.

Brud us thu stuff ug mu lute

• Haha
Reactions: 10