IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left you a heart because it sucks when you feel like you're working for nothing. I started crying at 'bovine grifter' though, Foxy. You truly have a wonderful brain.
Haha ah thanks Mama. I can meet my bills which I try to remember makes me richer than millions. I don't necessarily feel entitled to much more. That's why the blaggers and grifters infuriate me. Not being able to afford a few days honeymoon when I married* the year before last did sting tho tbh. I'd rather eat dog food than pass a begging bowl round online though.

*he ain't fucked off to Spain either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do love the increasingly elaborate nicknames for her kids tha5 this thread comes up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I left you a heart because it sucks when you feel like you're working for nothing. I started crying at 'bovine grifter' though, Foxy. You truly have a wonderful brain.
Agreed, top poster.
To my absolute shame, I only discovered yesterday that a 2nd emoji cancels the 1st! Not that it really matters to my (quite large following actually 😂 ), but I've liked so many posts and been fucked off by the subject at the same time, so cancelled my reaction :rolleyes::mad:🤣:m
---
As a cricket fan, I can confirm that it is a rich source of nicknames for Seam and Swing.
Thanks Sarge, just been racking my brain as to why my eldest insisted on doing his own washing at 13 (apart from the fact it's very easy)
Red pants and cricket whites don't mix. If you're reading this son, I'm still sorry ok? 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How's she gonna make love not war when she only picks rotters who leave and can turn a brief jaunt down the Aldi into the Cuban Missile Crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_2707.jpeg

What in the name of drunk tweets is this?! 🤣 Who is she even talking to at 2AM, and why did she not bung the clothes in the dryer then? Too busy chugging wine?

• Haha
Every single time I wash my kids' blazers (early on a Sunday so they have time to dry lol), I think of this thread 🤣

• Haha
I just don’t get how Sarah can still be up at 2, 3, 4, and 5 AM almost every night. If I even get to 11 PM still awake nowadays it’s a rarity! She can’t surely expect that her brain and body will ever properly function if she’s got no structure and quality to her sleep.

I think she’s chronically bored and just waits and waits and waits all day for something exciting to happen and it never does. She’s just scrolling and refreshing for hours on end, fuelled by additives and FOMO, hoping something might pop up and make her life less dull. It won’t.

Reactions: 15
Haha ah thanks Mama. I can meet my bills which I try to remember makes me richer than millions. I don't necessarily feel entitled to much more. That's why the blaggers and grifters infuriate me. Not being able to afford a few days honeymoon when I married* the year before last did sting tho tbh. I'd rather eat dog food than pass a begging bowl round online though.

*he ain't fucked off to Spain either.
This is what pisses me off about her also. There are people out there like you @Foxvint who genuinely appreciate what they have, whereas she just constantly wants more and has her grubby little hand out for it. And she’s never appreciative. She thinks the world owes her a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well at least she’s not looming here any more. We said over and over again that she should stop looming.
IMG_5102.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone (currently) on longterm sickness benefits (I am looking for a work from home position) I appreciate every £1 I get and try to budget sensibly. I have saved enough to go on a UK holiday with my boyfriend this year, but that's because my grocery budget is £30 p/w, I try to get buses, (but I do get PIP for taxis), I can repair furniture and don't lose the fronts of my drawers, and I don't have a dryer ( 😆 ). I live in a very cheap city 🍉 and I am on a £5 p/m pay as you go phone, social broadband, eligible for free council tax etc.

I am very aware of my good fortune and once I sort my health/work life out I want to give back in someway. Currently leaving the house is a struggle, people stress me out, my epilepsy isn't well controlled and I get so angry at people like Sarah for being the reason the government are kicking people off benefits needed for everyday independence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she deliberately sends £333 and £288 in wearing slightly damp blazers every Monday to prove to the teachers that she has actually washed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.