Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Her squeezing into her plastic leggins, getting a taxi then scootering around asda is her idea of providing for her babies, it's her primary parental duty and she thinks it makes her a good, hard working mother

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

MistyWindows

VIP Member
"Rep
“Waiting for an op”
View attachment 3013592

Omg I’m cringing for her. Your iron is a bit low love. They have given you TABLETS. If your haemoglobin or ferritin were low enough to be seriously affecting your life you would be straight in for BLOOD. Not an iron infusion (which takes two weeks to work), BLOOD. My sister has been so low she’s had to go into the day unit at hospital the next day and the day after to have four blood transfusions to bring her back up. She’s been in hospital countless times in A&E because it’s got so bad.

And guess what?

1. there’s no op for her. She’s got an IBD. This is her life, she’s never going to absorb iron and she doesn’t bang on about it every tweet.

2. she gets up, gets herself to London every day and WORKS.

Also. Still talking to the pisstake account.
lol I'm just wondering if this is the 'friend' in Folkstone she imposed herself on the other week and Saz is planning another outing
"Oh no Sarah! Really you're far too ill to visit again, I'd only worry, after all you were so poorly last time you misplaced your purse! Dinner in Canterbury instead? Oh no I urrrr will be on my period, anyway must dash!"

• Haha
Hahahahahaha. She spent all that time playing that stupid game and spamming people with Temu links and got some crappy vouchers out of it.

Sarah, that's how these things work. They hook you in, harvest your data and the data of anyone who's daft enough to join you, and leave you with nothing.

1719208886036.png

1719208906615.png

• Haha
  • Wow

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
Hang on...so because the poor lad has broken a couple of things and needs new shoes....she's doing a dla application?

I'm not convinced that's the criteria
---
I might be old fashioned but what happened to going to a shop, getting your feet measured, trying on a pair of shoes, walking around in them a bit to make sure they’re comfy and then wearing them round the house for a day so if they are no good you can take them back?
She'd have to leave the house silly! In daylight when normal people do normal things

• Haha

Foxvint

VIP Member
Get on this pledge in the big long labour manifesto thing she's just retweeted. Starmer said no more cunts like you in the Aldi.
Screenshot_20240613_174247_Chrome.jpg

Lolling at "the Scousers are a very genuine people."

We don't claim you hun x
We can spot a blagger and a scammer a mile away.

• Haha
I’ve had beef stew in the slow cooker all day and Mr triple S has an early finish on Fridays. I threw some yogurts, apples and mini cheddars in a bag, picked up a blanket and made my two change the minute they got home so we could take a stroll over the park to sit for an hour where we all watched the guys fishing and chatted about how they are getting on at school and how a woman at work has taken a dislike to Mr Triple S and talks to him like he is slow (she sounds awful but I understand her 😂). Now back, fed and everyone in their rooms. As I’m sitting here I’m just so desperately sad for those boys. They look so unwell in every picture she shares. I wonder when the last time was she whisked them out on a whim because the weather was nice? The whiteness and eye bags suggest never. They come home to no dinner until 11 o clock at night in their filthy little hovel and a Mum sitting tweeting all day and night to literally no one. It makes me so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

byefeliciax

VIP Member
IMG_4499.jpeg

How does someone lose potatoes? They’re probably just chilling with the missing screwdrivers and her butch cockney babe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Meanwhile, in Kent, malingerer Sarah is having a nap because looking for a school bus pass in the hallway is all too much for her marginal iron deficiency and old ankle break. Absolutely pathetic.
About ten years ago (might be longer, now I think about it), my dad, who was in his mid 60s at the time,
fell down the stairs and not only broke and dislocated his ankle and tore all the ligaments, he also snapped his tibia and fibula.

Just before Christmas one year. Anyway, he was back on a stationary bike within six weeks, on a proper bike within two months, and running ski races the next winter. Makes you think.

• Heart

byefeliciax

VIP Member
IMG_4539.jpeg
IMG_4540.jpeg

Why is she like this? Just why? If you’re tired at 10 PM why stay up tweeting into the void another 4+ hours?

The crowdfunding when things broke wouldn’t be so insulting if it wasn’t:

a) Every couple of weeks for years on end with no signs of her learning lessons from it.

b) The expectation.

c) The entitlement.

d) Between brags about luxuries many people go without in lieu of essential appliances and school uniform for their kids, such as: ‘all singing all dancing’ broadband, £400 games consoles, Alton Towers hotel stays, £600 monthly food shop budgets for 3, brand new furniture on a whim, taxis back and forth, a car sitting on the road rusting and costing money when she doesn’t even have a licence, £12 after sun Ubered to the door, paying out £42 for a new swimming costume at the pool because she couldn’t be arsed to dig out her existing one ahead of time, nearly £1000 in pity money after she abused a shop worker wasted on nothing of substance, grifts for rent arrears that she never even paid off with the money raised, etc etc etc.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Foxvint

VIP Member
She's a nasty piece of work. A young lad is missing and she's gleefully retweeting horrible stuff and being nasty about him and his family.
And why would/should the friend Lucy's parents have anything to say to the press? Why would they be centering themselves? She's such a 2p flapping incontinent rent-a-gob she can't understand anyone being anything else. She's just hideous. Hurtling through life with all the self awareness and charm of a goose with diarrhea.

• Haha

shugabug23

Chatty Member
We know she reads Tattle, so I wouldn't be surprised if she reads other threads as well as her own. I wouldn't be *that* surprised of she has an account here.
🚨Be on the lookout for “mu” “abt” and “I agree tbh” 👀

• Haha

byefeliciax

VIP Member
She’s clinging onto the Jay Slater thing because it’s being talked about. Yet again no thoughts or opinions she’s formed herself just desperation for interaction on her tweets.
She always does this though. She chimes in with “same tbf” to any topic that is trending/has been trending for the past 24 hours, except she chimes in 9 hours after the rest of the world has already been there, done that, got the t-shirt. She won’t get interaction because it nothing new or interesting anymore.

It killed me when she was like “omg they’ve called an election” 5 hours after everyone already knew. You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha