IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she move from the east end to lewisham? What experience of growing up had more impact on her being hard as nails, putting up with no shit.
Soz writing fantasy screenplay

Reactions: 5
Left over takeaway was it? Nah, she’s decided she couldn’t be arsed to get off the sofa and ordered in again.

Reactions: 8
It's really fucking tempting to post a selfie in this thread now, just to spite her, but I SHAN'T.
I feel you! She’s younger but looks well older than me. Someone off t’telleh asked me no less than three times what I use on my skin

Reactions: 4
Not doing a Sarah - up in the night for legitimate reasons (elderly dog - weak bladder, his not mine) and read this again. I've literally laughed til the tears ran.
This couplet particularly -

You better watch how you talkin' and where you walkin'

Or you and your homies might get a sausage pointed at them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.