IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes it up as she goes along

Reactions: 12
Her squeezing into her plastic leggins, getting a taxi then scootering around asda is her idea of providing for her babies, it's her primary parental duty and she thinks it makes her a good, hard working mother

Reactions: 19
Why does she always set off when the children are coming home and should be expecting a nutritious meal? She's had all fucking day.
I honestly don’t understand it. When I was single parenting the providing of a decent meal took first priority - you know because kids need nutrition to grow. It would be in the slow cooker overnight or cooked in the morning ready to heat later. Ensuring provision of clean clothes next, then housework. Then we might pop in to the co op on the way back from school in the evening to look for reduced stuff to use for the next day. She has no routine whatsoever. It would make me insane in days.

Reactions: 14
I just pulled muscles I didn’t know I had laughing reading rapping this!

I’m gonna need a mobility scooter myself now, ta @griftalo! It’s going to take me a fortnight now to fill in a PIP form ‘n all and now my kids are going to have to live off Deliveroo. Hope you’re proud of yourself.

ETA: I snorted several times and pee’d a little too. I think that must qualify me for the higher rate of PIP. Aweeee.

Reactions: 16
Grift one, I mean cROwDfUnD it. Have you learned nothing from griftila the hun’s tweeting? An’ excuuuuse me sweetheart, you better get those babies some snacks as well, some prime, white bread and swee’ies or you’ll be making em suffer innit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.