IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she doesn't use the ' study' or whatever that floor plan called my room with ensuite pissoir.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't believe she doesn't use the ' study' or whatever that floor plan called my room with ensuite pissoir.
As what? All she does every minute of her life is sit on Twitter 😂

It’s such a mad coincidence isn’t it, that she categorically DOESN’T read here, yet every single thing that gets mentioned on these threads, gets mentioned by her almost straight after?

She’s still managed to sneak the degree she doesn’t have in today even though she’s freezing her “tots” off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was getting old esa (support) as she mentioned in that earlier post, she will probably have automatically got the LCWRA from Universal Credit, so another 400 a month on top of single person 395 and 625 for 2 kids and council tax worth at least 100 and whatever a 3bed rent is in Kent est 1100
Working equivalent £39,000 pa or just over the uk median salary
Civil Service recruitment ad posted by @Lazarus a few months ago showed Universal Credit Admin Officers are on just over £24k.
Just for reference.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
IMG_4555.jpeg

Freezing her “tots” off and heating the whole house as a result. In June. Literally mid-summer.

Much poverty.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
6-7 “retaol” jobs my arse.
I’m starting to think @Foxvint is entirely accurate with the alcoholic speculation. Because for one, none of her spelling mistakes are ever auto correct. It would also explain the partners of her skin and the eye bags, the sleeping all day, the bad memory and the not being able to hold down a job. As well as the incoherent ranting into the wee hours.
---
IMG_6585.jpeg

IMG_6587.jpeg

IMG_6588.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think @Foxvint is entirely accurate with the alcoholic speculation. Because for one, none of her spelling mistakes are ever auto correct. It would also explain the partners of her skin and the eye bags, the sleeping all day, the bad memory and the not being able to hold down a job. As well as the incoherent ranting into the wee hours.
Agree, tbh.

(Would also explain the rage and grandiose bullshit)

Reactions: 14
It would explain a lot. Right down to the kids having to put food shopping away and pack her bag for swimming. She seems to often be...incapacitated. In a way not explained by mild anaemia and a weak ankle. I'd have a lot more sympathy if she did have genuine problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It would explain a lot. Right down to the kids having to put food shopping away and pack her bag for swimming. She seems to often be...incapacitated. In a way not explained by mild anaemia and a weak ankle. I'd have a lot more sympathy if she did have genuine problems.
Yep. Same regarding the sympathy. Would also explain why she always looks so ill, the fact she has a car she never uses and the fact she always feels the need to tweet she “doesn’t drink”.

ETA: her current pfp also definitely does not suggest a sober person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nah I know, just having a laugh.
Wage slips ? Lol
I still wouldn’t donate though even if she did
View attachment 2990588

Freezing her “tots” off and heating the whole house as a result. In June. Literally mid-summer.

Much poverty.
has she still not bothered taking vitamin d?
---
View attachment 2990588

Much poverty.
She probably should stop buying tit and get a dehumidifier for the benefit of wheezy kids chest if nothing else. We haven’t had the heating on , just the dehumidifier and it’s very warm downstairs

Reactions: 7
Ah I see, it’s not that 3k people have her on mute because of her toxic posts, it’s a problem with the platform. That’s a real

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The reason your engagement is so low is because everyone has muted your mess of a timeline where you instantly RT and quote your own tweets because you think it’s going to get you likes (which in itself probably penalises you for “artificial engagement but you are too thick and desperate to go ‘semi-viral’ to notice).

ETA: I really hope she buys a blue tick and realises it’s not gonna help because everyone has muted her hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_4557.jpeg

Yeah but does she herself ever post anything other than doom, gloom and drama?

She’s telling everyone (or at least her 3 mu followers who are engaged) it doesn’t matter if people are sometimes grifters, you should just chuck your spare cash at them regardless.

Gearing up for a new crowdfund?

IMG_4558.jpeg

IMG_4559.jpeg

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg

6-7 “retaol” jobs my arse.
Oh, and I’ve worked out what she meant! She “worked” in retaol (or as my old boss would say, “turned up”) once in her life, started at 6 and walked out after calling the manager a fascist at 7.

There’s no way she could manage an hour’s graft without an argument/losing something/small rest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.