IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she reads Tattle, so I wouldn't be surprised if she reads other threads as well as her own. I wouldn't be *that* surprised of she has an account here.
🚨Be on the lookout for “mu” “abt” and “I agree tbh” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those shoes with the pleather leggings and her pink sparkly manicure. Didn’t she once write an entire blog criticising the way other women dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We know she reads Tattle, so I wouldn't be surprised if she reads other threads as well as her own. I wouldn't be *that* surprised of she has an account here.
Oh she's tattles biggest fan but membership has been closed for ages unless someone already on here generates a referral code for you. I assume so it doesn't snowball out of control for the mods. She loves tattle, we're everything her 'quite big account actually' isn't. Funny, articulate, mutually supportive, and capable of disagreement without being a gobshite over it.
---
Those shoes with the pleather leggings and her pink sparkly manicure. Didn’t she once write an entire blog criticising the way other women dress?
I've just noticed those monstrosities are 55 quid. She really does think she's entitled to all the finer things in life just for breathing in and out. Sarah there'll be a much cheaper primark version of that smackhead-brass-blow-jobs-a-tenner look that you favour. Get yourself down there.
---
I wonder how fat club's going. Any TIGHT COWS who won't pay her subs? How many sins in the beef she indulges in daily? Is bad attitude a healthy extra A or B and how will she measure out only 30g of it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With all of the things she adds to her ‘wants’ list, all of the money she throws down the drain with her carelessness, and how publicly she shouts about it all, she only really advocates for benefits being ‘too much’ rather than ‘not enough’. It’s such a dangerous narrative to spin, because at a glance you don’t see what she’s stupidly and selfishly forfeiting to pay for all these treats: her rent, her energy bills, a cooker, driving, her kids’ school uniform and extracurricular activities and bus passes and livelihoods.

I’m sick of seeing her retweet stuff about benefits cuts in real terms and hardships of those on UC. She’s conflating her own experience with those who actually give their kids a decent standard of living. For someone on the same level of benefits, but running a vehicle, facilitating their kids’ football training/swimming/karate/dance/gym/music lessons, plus uniforms and school trips and transport out of their own budget, insuring their expensive appliances, and paying private rent, correct, it simply is barely enough. For a gobshite in a fully paid-for council house though, who gives her kids nothing of substance, just games consoles and crisps, it is plenty to cover essentials. If she’s struggling with covering essentials that’s because she’s misappropriating her spends, there’s no more to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With all of the things she adds to her ‘wants’ list, all of the money she throws down the drain with her carelessness, and how publicly she shouts about it all, she only really advocates for benefits being ‘too much’ rather than ‘not enough’. It’s such a dangerous narrative to spin, because at a glance you don’t see what she’s stupidly and selfishly forfeiting to pay for all these treats: her rent, her energy bills, a cooker, driving, her kids’ school uniform and extracurricular activities and bus passes and livelihoods.

I’m sick of seeing her retweet stuff about benefits cuts in real terms and hardships of those on UC. She’s conflating her own experience with those who actually give their kids a decent standard of living. For someone on the same level of benefits, but running a vehicle, facilitating their kids’ football training/swimming/karate/dance/gym/music lessons, plus uniforms and school trips and transport out of their own budget, insuring their expensive appliances, and paying private rent, correct, it simply is barely enough. For a gobshite in a fully paid-for council house though, who gives her kids nothing of substance, just games consoles and crisps, it is plenty to cover essentials. If she’s struggling with covering essentials that’s because she’s misappropriating her spends, there’s no more to it.
She’s an absolute gift to Tories. She is a precise example people can point out when they are making “they just don’t know how to budget” argument.

Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute gift to Tories. She is a precise example people can point out when they are making “they just don’t know how to budget” argument.
And the whole pushing to pathologise one of the kids personalities when the school think there's no issue and have explicitly said he's playing up to her prompting. Dying to get a diagnosis for ££££

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And the whole pushing to pathologise one of the kids personalities when the school think there's no issue and have explicitly said he's playing up to her prompting. Dying to get a diagnosis for ££££
She makes a mockery of people that actually have the conditions she’s desperate for.
---
It’s actually really worrying she isn’t switched on enough to realise that going on about all of the treats she buys, all of the non-essentials, all of the breakages because she has never taught her kids the value of money, makes her look really bad. How does she not compute that in her head?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Could work but doesn’t want to. Wants endless money off the state because “mu babies”. She really is a Tory wet dream and does nothing to prove them wrong.

Reactions: 14
I hate that I'm about to type this out, but please be very careful if you're giving to Gaza crowdfunders. There's no guarantees at all that the fundraiser is genuine. I don't know if GoFundMe gives your email address to the recipient, or if you have to tick a box to opt out, but if it does and the appeal is not genuine, a scammer not only has your email address but knows that you're a kind-hearted, generous person.

1718194749783.png

Reactions: 18
I hate that I'm about to type this out, but please be very careful if you're giving to Gaza crowdfunders. There's no guarantees at all that the fundraiser is genuine. I don't know if GoFundMe gives your email address to the recipient, or if you have to tick a box to opt out, but if it does and the appeal is not genuine, a scammer not only has your email address but knows that you're a kind-hearted, generous person.

View attachment 2989725
Yeah scammers jump on these sorts of things to exploit people. The scrabble app I play on is rife with scammers, as soon as there's any unrest in the world, or a natural disaster, they change their script straight away and claim to be working out there etc. It's such a shame but it's so difficult to tell with these fundraisers if the people are genuine 😕.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah scammers jump on these sorts of things to exploit people. The scrabble app I play on is rife with scammers, as soon as there's any unrest in the world, or a natural disaster, they change their script straight away and claim to be working out there etc. It's such a shame but it's so difficult to tell with these fundraisers if the people are genuine 😕.
it's one of the many reasons I only give to registered charities now. MSF are working in Gaza, The Halo Trust are doing mine clearance in Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you understand inequality to be structural a bung into an individuals cash app/paypal/BMAC does nothing anyway. Just scratches an immediate itch for the recipient who may or may not be genuine.

Reactions: 13
This is a reply to someone replying to SuperTank about RishiSkyTVgate.
IMG_5546.jpeg

Seriously, I think we’re going to have to commandeer Vali’s Alan Partridge “Sarah’s Funny Stories” thing.
And is this new?
IMG_5547.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.