I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is still so much good in society. Its why I take exception to Internet grifters. Rich or poor, stop shilling for money. If you don't people will watch you and shame you for it.
I'm sure she thinks if she keeps quiet we will all forget about her. Not how the internet works.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But about half of PIP claims are for depression or anxiety. And that’s so nebulous that it’s very easy to fudge.I also really worry we’re pathologising negative feelings.

Feeling anxious that you might miss your bus or that you’ve not done a great job are normal. Finding work boring and not fun is also normal.

I do worry that we have a generation of younger people (not including sarah in this) who are so addicted to the dopamine hit of computer games that the relentless dull grind of daily working life feels almost unbearable.
Absolutely this. I feel like it's almost getting to the stage where it also doesn't actually leave any opportunity for difference, like quirky personalities by nature or just run of the mill personal preferences. Everything has to be medicalised or a 'condition'. It takes so much away from kids and young people who are really struggling and not your usual identity struggles that most folk experience at some point. My friend's child is deeply, deeply traumatised (adopted) and has an array of disabilities. That is not a bleeping 'superpower'. It affects her and everyone who loves her.

Anyway, moaning about 'young people' makes me feel like a right old bleep, so I'll stop 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My son is asd/adhd. Most people wouldn't even know. He was diagnosed young as it was easy to spot. He's worked hard all his life accepting his differences. We never allowed any behaviour to be blamed on it . He's been on a gap year after his IB results as a teaching assistant at a junior school in inner London.
Off to uni next. I blame myself, I should have become a full time carer, milked the duck out of it, kept him away from his grammar school.
Poor sods going to pay tax to keep Sarah's kids in the lifestyle she has given them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hang on, does she post about politics amongst all the other rubbish? Still haven't seen her post kittens since the last time she said she would 😔

Screenshot_20240419_195633_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What would we do without the insightful posts?
Why did she end with a few thousand followers on twitter anyway. She seems to have a massive sense of importance in herself . I've never used twitter. Looked tit from the start.

Reactions: 14
How on gods green earth can a benefit system be sustained by this apparently correct post on Facebook?

Green voting leftie here, a member of a scrimping group on FB for eco/sustainable living ideas, and wondering why I am working and juggling life and my tax burden when apparently it is perfectly possible to be taking home nearly £4k in wages AND qualify for benefits?

yes - I don’t doubt how tough it can be to claim benefits but as already said, we are in a spiral of unsustainable burden on the taxpayer that will result in us becoming all the very worst things about the USA.

And it’s very clear why Bex/RSM/Reann and Sarah have absolutely no intention of ever getting a job.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't disagree with anything there. I'm certainly not judge or jury of who is deserving of them either. I find it hard to talk about online, I upset a load of lovely people on the JM thread with all this once.

I agree with a benefits cap. I don't see for example why working ppl stuck in a houseshare who'll miss out on experiencing parenthood for financial reasons should foot the bill for ppl like Reann spawning like rabbits.
---

Me saying this magically morphed into me saying for every 1 genuine claimant there are 5 blaggers over on the benefits thread. Ppl just don't listen to what you actually say on this. It's bizarre. An i think middle class posters have no idea of the different culture in working class areas where its endemic. No one's got a partner who lives with them round here. Everyone on the single person council tax and UC for lone mums. But Ste's sat on the couch with his weed all day and doing a bit of grafting. I don't wanna subsidise these ppls lives. Anyway sorry to derail.
I agree, it's really hard to express yourself fully on here without upsetting someone, but we're all united in stopping the grift though eh? How much of the Aldi blag free money did she pass on to fellow cost of living crisis strugglers? Shag all is my guess.
You're not derailing in my opinion, Sarah's the ideal target for a cocklodger Ste.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How on gods green earth can a benefit system be sustained by this apparently correct post on Facebook?

Green voting leftie here, a member of a scrimping group on FB for eco/sustainable living ideas, and wondering why I am working and juggling life and my tax burden when apparently it is perfectly possible to be taking home nearly £4k in wages AND qualify for benefits?

yes - I don’t doubt how tough it can be to claim benefits but as already said, we are in a spiral of unsustainable burden on the taxpayer that will result in us becoming all the very worst things about the USA.

And it’s very clear why Bex/RSM/Reann and Sarah have absolutely no intention of ever getting a job.
This case is mainly down to one of the children getting the highest rate dla, if lower dla they'd get around 300, and with no dla they'd get no top up.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't bore my boyfriend with this inane bullshit let alone a load of strangers on Twitter.

Desperate.
Omg. That reminds me of the early days of Facebook when it was still a novelty. People posting shite like 'Just been to Tesco'.
Desperate indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I'm a working class leftie who grew up piss poor but this is absurd. I keep hearing how dreadful the benefits system is, and yet there are people on benefits pulling in more than my salary, which is way above the national average.

Reactions: 9
Her TL overnight is a shimmering mass of fake outrage, whatabboutery and memes about as funny as blood in your piss. If you are concerned about the UKs insane welfare bill and the prospect of your life being stolen to foot it for 54 years you mustn't know or give a tit about stinking rich tax evading corporations - the comforting simple dichotomy of the twitter halfwit who thinks they're about to blow your mind. You know who's depressed- ppl having 5 days a week taken from them being spoken to like tit for minimum wage. All this old testament howling and garment rending seems to assume working people are like sulvainian families skipping off into the forest deeply happy and in rude health to perform a few cheering tasks a day and pushing their wheelbarrow full of gold home. Look around you. Working ppl are broken. Cos of cunts like Sarah on the take with no intention of ever doing their bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her TL overnight is a shimmering mass of fake outrage, whatabboutery and memes about as funny as blood in your piss. If you are concerned about the UKs insane welfare bill and the prospect of your life being stolen to foot it for 54 years you mustn't know or give a tit about stinking rich tax evading corporations - the comforting simple dichotomy of the twitter halfwit who thinks they're about to blow your mind. You know who's depressed- ppl having 5 days a week taken from them being spoken to like tit for minimum wage. All this old testament howling and garment rending seems to assume working people are like sulvainian families skipping off into the forest deeply happy and in rude health to perform a few cheering tasks a day and pushing their wheelbarrow full of gold home. Look around you. Working ppl are broken. Cos of cunts like Sarah on the take with no intention of ever doing their bit.
Marry me - Foxy. 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.