I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who sees her posts can see what a complete load of bollocks this is. She falls out with everyone. Even the woman who offered to buy her a cooker.
View attachment 2889406
Gaslighting is every cranks go-to about why they can't get along with someone now. They rarely use it correctly. It's a catch-all excuse for them being an abrasive sweat who thinks friendships work one way.

Reactions: 18
If she's lost very few friends since leaving school it's due to having very few to start with. Let's have it by percentage, it'd be close to 100

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_2510.jpeg

If someone gave her DIY to do every Sunday she would probably… have 52 unfinished DIY projects each year to show for it. I think she must mean if someone gave her DIY to Tweet/think about every Sunday.

(Why are her Sundays so quiet? It’s one of the two days a week her kids are at home all day!)

It’s laughable that she is making out like she’s some DIY dab hand, anyone would think she’d just built the Empire State Building on her own with her eyes shut. What a joker! She bought a flat pack chest of drawers in January, she’s since: lost the instructions, lost her screwdriver, lost a dowel, thought about going to B&Q to get another, eventually went to B&Q and bought another, lost the whole packet, and took weeks to order more on Amazon (in the wrong size).

She’s trying her darnedest to paint a picture to her followers of a “strong independent* disabled single muvva” so that people think she’s more deserving of pity fivers. If she was any more transparent she’d be a window.

*’strong independent’ woman who can barely build a flat pack and requires other people to set her DIY tasks? She could literally give herself DIY to do every Sunday, and within a year she would probably live in a beautiful home. Instead, she can’t even be arsed to wipe her door frames down occasionally and lives in a house that is a literal biohazard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought she'd stopped reading here?

I suppose that went the same way as reporting us to the police...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that someone's preserved her rotten tweets there for a crowd she's pretending to be all about babies and disability rights for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made two chest of drawers one day and another the next in Feb. It’s absolutely laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaslighting is every cranks go-to about why they can't get along with someone now. They rarely use it correctly. It's a catch-all excuse for them being an abrasive sweat who thinks friendships work one way.
Yes it's up there with 'narcissist' being used for every person they don't like.

Reactions: 18
Newsflash they aren’t interested in any of your crap either, that’s why you feel compelled to retweet it all and still get no engagement
IMG_5230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still no reference to big butch bae. Another one bites the dust. Or at least bites into tapas in the Costa Del Sol with the other one claiming asylum there post Sarah.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.