I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is watching the incredible Baby Reindeer on Netflix- do Marthas emails remind you of anyone's tweets?
---
Taken a break because it's a true story. Corey?
---
---
Just ventured onto her twitter, family japes re. ponces :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her hypocrisy really shows when she talks about mental health. She didn't care about the mental health of the innocent Aldi employee she filmed and posted and instigated a pile on against, did she?

It truly baffles me how people like Sarah come to exist. What evolutionary purpose can it possibly serve to have no self awareness and alienate everyone you come into contact with? When I knew someone like Sarah I drove myself mad, walking on eggshells trying to gently help and make her see she was the cause of all her own problems and they'd be so easily solved if she just made a tiny effort to help herself and didn't pick a fight with everyone in earth. Like Sarah she lived in upside down world where she'd insist she was the victim, but all the evidence she desperately produced only demonstrated the opposite. It's bleeping mind boggling.

Reactions: 19
Her hypocrisy really shows when she talks about mental health. She didn't care about the mental health of the innocent Aldi employee she filmed and posted and instigated a pile on against, did she?

It truly baffles me how people like Sarah come to exist. What evolutionary purpose can it possibly serve to have no self awareness and alienate everyone you come into contact with? When I knew someone like Sarah I drove myself mad, walking on eggshells trying to gently help and make her see she was the cause of all her own problems and they'd be so easily solved if she just made a tiny effort to help herself and didn't pick a fight with everyone in earth. Like Sarah she lived in upside down world where she'd insist she was the victim, but all the evidence she desperately produced only demonstrated the opposite. It's bleeping mind boggling.
People like her come to exist because people like her reproduce and set the example for their kids that nothing is ever their fault. We already know which one of Sarah’s poor kids who has had every bad behaviour medicalised is going to grow up to be like.

Reactions: 15
There is a whole society happy to never work and live off benefits. It's generational now and ever expanding.

Reactions: 8
Teenagers are not 'smallies'. Did she miss out on their early childhood, choosing to spend their waking hours in bed while His Lordship's brought them up?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On another note:

She's not very bright, is she? Fancy thinking, for even a nano-second, that this obvious parody was in any way real.

1713161797341.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Getting taxis everywhere makes you fat… well well, who knew? We did lol, but she should watch this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Getting taxis everywhere makes you fat… well well, who knew? We did lol, but she should watch this.
Yes, housework used to involve some serious physical labour. Scrubbing, heaving wet clothes through a mangle, those irons you heated on the stove, beating rugs with a carpet beater, etc. Our grandparents and great grandparents were significantly more active than we are just in their normal course of living. Of course, they also lived to the ripe old age of "Died in Childbirth", so there's that, I guess.

Reactions: 13
Yes, housework used to involve some serious physical labour. Scrubbing, heaving wet clothes through a mangle, those irons you heated on the stove, beating rugs with a carpet beater, etc. Our grandparents and great grandparents were significantly more active than we are just in their normal course of living. Of course, they also lived to the ripe old age of "Died in Childbirth", so there's that, I guess.
I guess it depends how far you look back. My great grandmother lived until 97, at which point she starved herself to death because she had had enough. She had six kids. I think most of us can only dream of living that long now. Her longest living child managed to 85.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I guess it depends how far you look back. My great grandmother lived until 97, at which point she starved herself to death because she had had enough. She had six kids. I think most of us can only dream of living that long now. Her longest living child managed to 85.
I don't think any of my great grandparents died of old age in their beds, apart from one, it was all horrible industrial injuries, a kicking from a carthorse, infectious diseases and assorted other unpleasantness. Even my granddad lost a finger in an industrial accident in 1948, with magnificent timing it was just after the NHS was formed so all his treatment was free.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m speechless at how awful this response is. Telling the poor woman to try something she already did and then acting like she is so hard this sort of thing doesn’t happen to her and OP could stop it if she tried better.

IMG_5028.jpeg

She is a Tory misogynist. How can anyone see the utter bollocks she tweets and think she’s a leftie or an ally to females?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m speechless at how awful this response is. Telling the poor woman to try something she already did and then acting like she is so hard this sort of thing doesn’t happen to her and OP could stop it if she tried better.

View attachment 2876600
She is a Tory misogynist. How can anyone see the utter bollocks she tweets and think she’s a leftie or an ally to females?
Screenshot_20240415_135854_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is such an awful person. I know she gets zero engagement but she tweets some proper evil stuff and it’s fairly obvious how she treats her kids based on her tweets. I’m surprised more people haven’t unfollowed, she must have so many bots and dead accounts.

Victim blaming scumbag. And this absolute horror is raising BOYS it brings me to tears.

• Heart
She is such an awful person. I know she gets zero engagement but she tweets some proper evil stuff and it’s fairly obvious how she treats her kids based on her tweets. I’m surprised more people haven’t unfollowed, she must have so many bots and dead accounts.

Victim blaming scumbag. And this absolute horror is raising BOYS it brings me to tears.
Your last paragraph pretty much sums it up for me.

Screenshot_20240415_140820_X.jpg

"Date rape is different of course."

• Angry
  • Wow

View attachment 2876600
And if the man who has sat next to you on an otherwise empty bus refuses to move, what would you do then, Sarah, now you're trapped?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.