I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a good app, can you download recipes off the internet onto it?
Yes, you can paste a link into a box and it pulls the recipe in. Depending on the website it very very occasionally doesn't work, but you can just copy and paste the ingredients and method. You can add tags ("one pot", "air fryer"), classify by cuisine ("Mexican", "vegan"), main ingredient ("fish", "chicken"), then use the app to filter your recipes ("I want a one pot fish dinner").

Reactions: 6
I'm disorganised, so I have a working list of things I need, just on my phone notepad. I tick the box when I've got the item in, and untick it when I notice I'm running low so I can grab it next time I'm at the shops.

Large items like cat food and litter for the month I get on Amazon Subscribe and Save because it's cheaper with a the 15% discount. Easy. Rarely do I run out of anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Goal 1. Turn off the effing TV and get off your arse. Go on - give it a bash.
God she’s so lazy. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone so bone idle lazy who just wants to sit on her arse and have everything handed to her/done for her. No wonder she refuses to get a job. Nice life if you can get it eh?

Reactions: 10
Those are bought pancakes with added banana and cream. No shade on anyone who buys pancakes ready made at all. But if I was at home
all day and found getting to shops and shopping so difficult or expensive I'd make them myself or I'd give the kids cereal.

Reactions: 8
Yes, you can paste a link into a box and it pulls the recipe in. Depending on the website it very very occasionally doesn't work, but you can just copy and paste the ingredients and method. You can add tags ("one pot", "air fryer"), classify by cuisine ("Mexican", "vegan"), main ingredient ("fish", "chicken"), then use the app to filter your recipes ("I want a one pot fish dinner").
Which app is this?

Reactions: 1
You know what? You can make a regulars list on Ocado, pay for a delivery pass, and it adds essentials at the frequency you specify. So you can simply and cheaply get your things delivered. It saves time and energy and you can’t forget stuff as it’s added to your weekly/monthly basket.
BUT you have to pay it all yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know what? You can make a regulars list on Ocado, pay for a delivery pass, and it adds essentials at the frequency you specify. So you can simply and cheaply get your things delivered. It saves time and energy and you can’t forget stuff as it’s added to your weekly/monthly basket.
BUT you have to pay it all yourself 🤣
Yep I think we’ve identified the reason she doesn’t shop online.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Goal 1. Turn off the effing TV and get off your arse. Go on - give it a bash.
So her day consisted of staying on Twitter till six, getting brought pancakes in bed and then sitting on her arse ogling Sam Heugan (I mean fair enough with that but there’s a time and place)?
Fun way for her boys to spend a beautiful sunny Friday during the holidays!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Weather was lovely today, would have been a great day to have a little walk to the nearest shop or pharmacy for her pain. Thinking HB levels of 80 mean you are completely incapable and bed ridden is hilarious to me as I think I’ve said before my sister has had levels of 4.9 before and was still going to work at her busy job in the city. Because guess what? She can’t live on SSP and she had to! It’s amazing what your body can do when it needs to.

ETA: can a clever Frau see anything dodgy going on with her followers? I swear she had 3k yest down from 3.1
IMG_4956.jpeg

lmao the sprained ankle is back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Weather was lovely today, would have been a great day to have a little walk to the nearest shop or pharmacy for her pain. Thinking HB levels of 80 mean you are completely incapable and bed ridden is hilarious to me as I think I’ve said before my sister has had levels of 4.9 before and was still going to work at her busy job in the city. Because guess what? She can’t live on SSP and she had to! It’s amazing what your body can do when it needs to.

ETA: can a clever Frau see anything dodgy going on with her followers? I swear she had 3k yest down from 3.1View attachment 2871543

lmao the sprained ankle is back
The dizziness is probably the antihistamine overdose.

Reactions: 9
The dizziness is probably the antihistamine overdose.
Or the bottle of frosty jacks 😂. There’s got to be something that makes her tweet like she’s off her tits and shields her from the shame and embarrassment of retweeting herself. The second hand embarrassment I get from that makes me feel physically sick, theres definitely something stopping her feeling shame.

Shame is a human emotion for a reason Sarah.

• Haha
Does she ever do anything? What the duck does her work journal look like. She does absolutely nothing. Living a very privileged lifestyle. Is this all funded by benefits?

Reactions: 8
She's probably dizzy as stays sat down for so long. Head doesn't know what's hit it when it's up in the air. Get a bit of sunshine and some fresh air Sarah, tomorrow perhaps?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.