I am Sarahjayjay #8 She has the self-awareness of leftover bolognese

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s claiming that it’s so easy peasy to conjure £700 out of all the wasteful “stacks of” tat she’s spent “a fortune on over the years”. Much poverty.

I really hope everyone who donated to her various crowdfunds for fencing/laptops/school uniform/bus passes/a cooker/a tumble dryer/rent arrears feel really bleeping stupid now. She had the money all along, it was just a bit too much effort to release it from the things she already owned and no longer needed.

IMG_2286.jpeg

She’s so delusional. She’s done nothing for herself. Her whole life has been a handout and even then all she’s done is misappropriated spends and landed in a miserable, unhealthy, isolated life. Top work!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Stacks of clothes won't get you far unless they're brands you can put on vinted etc but even then how many taxis to the post office will she need? When I'd not long been with my boyfriend he asked me to take several bags of clothes to one of those cash for clothes places and they gave £4.50, I topped it up to a tenner cause he was stoney arse broke and even then he didn't think it was worth the effort.

Reactions: 9
I love that she’s claiming that it’s so easy peasy to conjure £700 out of all the wasteful “stacks of” tat she’s spent “a fortune on over the years”. Much poverty.

I really hope everyone who donated to her various crowdfunds for fencing/laptops/school uniform/bus passes/a cooker/a tumble dryer/rent arrears feel really bleeping stupid now. She had the money all along, it was just a bit too much effort to release it from the things she already owned and no longer needed.

View attachment 2868871

She’s so delusional. She’s done nothing for herself. Her whole life has been a handout and even then all she’s done is misappropriated spends and landed in a miserable, unhealthy, isolated life. Top work!
Who the duck does she think does stuff for the rest of us? If I don't do something myself it doesn't get done. She's off her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she been to the police yet?
Oh yes, I forgot to say!

Kent Police saw that she tagged them on a Twitter post a little while back and made it their absolute priority to identify us all and set their best detectives on the case. They followed Sarah’s clues to find out who I am, but ultimately I think it was my writing style that gave me away.

Anyway, they came to my house to shake my hand, told me that us Tattle lot are doing God’s work. They said they’re still working out who the rest of you are to thank you in person too but asked me, in the meantime, to pass on their congratulations for stifling the grift. So well done, everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not the first time. How does anyone with alleged chronic health conditions not prioritise the very basics required for them? Prescription collections, over the counter stuff…genuinely have no clue how these people function (well, in this case there is complete dysfunction, I know).

no proper cooking (’forgets’ the main ingredient to a recipe on her very many Asda trips in their borrowed mobility scooter) no proper routines, washing uniform in the early hours of the day they are needed, no bus passes til half way through the term, no forms filled in for years, no urgency around supporting her own health needs.

Sarah is easily the most dysfunctional adult I have even come across and it’s baffling she has managed to stay alive and upright on this planet as long as she has.

Reactions: 18
Sarah is easily the most dysfunctional adult I have even come across and it’s baffling she has managed to stay alive and upright on this planet as long as she has.
I'm almost impressed that she is so bad at basic adulting.

I use an app that stores recipes, has a calendar for meal planning and writes your shopping list for you, then you go through the cupboards and delete the stuff you already have before you go shopping. To that shopping list you can add stuff like bin liners, pain, coffee, sanitary protection when you're running low, it sits in your phone and as you open the last packet of pain, sanitary protection, whatever it is, you can add it to the list before you forget. The app I use is paid, but there are other, free apps around that do the same thing. You can get shopping list pads that fix to the fridge for a low-tech version.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who's made the pancakes if it wasn't the new budget cook? I think His Lordship looks after everyone in that house

Screenshot_20240412_091447_X.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is that Primula cheese on top?
whipped cream out of a can, I think.

That's a good effort at breakfast pancakes from a 13 year old.
---
At least she's found something that says moringa is contra-indicated for hypothyroid conditions. I applaud her for doing research to try and better her health, but I urge her to be careful about sources, give how prone to scams and charlatans the health space is on the Internet.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm almost impressed that she is so bad at basic adulting.

I use an app that stores recipes, has a calendar for meal planning and writes your shopping list for you, then you go through the cupboards and delete the stuff you already have before you go shopping. To that shopping list you can add stuff like bin liners, pain, coffee, sanitary protection when you're running low, it sits in your phone and as you open the last packet of pain, sanitary protection, whatever it is, you can add it to the list before you forget. The app I use is paid, but there are other, free apps around that do the same thing. You can get shopping list pads that fix to the fridge for a low-tech version.
That sounds like a good app, can you download recipes off the internet onto it?

I just use Alexa, use the last of the ketchup and just shout at Alexa to add to my shopping list as i'm putting the bottle into the recycling (although that is a terrible example, ketchup, washing up liquid, baked beans etc I always keep one 'in stock' because they are used daily) then have the alexa app on my phone so just open it up and tick them off as I go round the shop.

It's 2024 FFS Sarah there are a millions ways to make sure you don't forget stuff! I would even put money on the fact you can probably get an ADHD app specifically for people that need extra help with remembering stuff.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.