I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi? šŸ¤­

And on that note, before we all go to jail, can we take some time to reminisce on the Aldi videos that brought us all together?

Since sheā€™s deactivated her account (and the screen recordings are too large to upload) this will have to do:

For context: Sarah is recording on her phone after having been told something to the effect of ā€œYou always do this and itā€™s unacceptable to keep my other customers waitingā€ by the Aldi Manager and customers behind her are getting agitated. Sarah has once again not had the money ready to pay for her shopping and instead is dithering, transferring money from one account to another on her phone. It is after-work-on-a-Friday shopping time, and she is thus holding up a queue of people with homes to go to and kids to feed - and isnā€™t even trying to be polite or apologetic about it. She has already had a barney with the men behind her and will later liken it to domestic abuse. She is behaving in an intimidating and entitled manner towards the Aldi Manager with raised, high-pitched tones. The Aldi Manager is doing her utmost to remain composed while being shouted at by the self-righteous scrounger. Body language experts may be intrigued that the Aldi Manager has her arms folded throughout.

Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken to accurately quote the original video, there may be discrepancy in translations of the Aldi Manager due to it being so hard to hear her over Sarahā€™s fishwife gob.

Aldi Manager: I do not come to workā€¦

[Sarah cuts her off, aggressively]

Sarah: ā€˜Scuse me, you just took my kids Free School Meals vouchers, now you undermine me at the till and you think that I am leaving this store without them and without putting this stuff through!

[Aldi Manager turns her back to Sarah, self-defensively]

Sarah: Get someone else to do it if you donā€™t want to do it yourself; you canā€™t do that, itā€™s called ā€œfeftā€, darling. Now sort it out please.

[Aldi Manager turns around to face Sarah again]

Sarah: Seriously, youā€™re on camera.

Aldi Manager: Film me all you like.

[Aldi Manager waves at the camera]

Sarah: I will! I will! And then this will go on my Twitter account which is actually quite big, which is actually quite big, and this is going to look terribleā€¦

[Sarah continues to talk over Aldi Manager]

Aldi Manager: Youā€™re on my cameras as well. Iā€™ve been as nice as I can be.

[Aldi Manager gestures towards CCTV]

Sarah: ā€¦You donā€™t get to undermine me, Iā€™ve got kids that need feeding.

Aldi Manager: And you donā€™t speak to me like that.

Sarah: Iā€™VE GOT KIDS THAT NEED FEEDING!

Aldi Manager: Right, off you go.

Sarah: No I will not.

Aldi Manager: Off you go please.

Sarah: No. You were rude to me in the first place. I am not leaving. I am NOT leaving.

[Aldi Manager comes out from behind the till and takes her phone out of her pocket]

Sarah: Get that man over there to put my stuff through!

[Sarah points to another customer service assistant who is busy serving other customers on another till]

Aldi Manager: No heā€™s not. I canā€™t do it on another till.

[Sarah interrupts and talks over Aldi Manager]

Sarah: You need toā€¦ Well youā€™ve putā€¦ Youā€™ve put my vouchers through, I need those and my kids need those and youā€™re gonna look terribleā€¦

Aldi Manager: Iā€™m just going to stand here, Iā€™m getting paid to stand here andā€¦

Sarah: You canā€™t put Free School Meals vouchers through, you canā€™t put Free.. Youā€™reā€¦ Dā€™you know what, this is a really stupid hill to die on. It really is. This is really silly. Iā€™ve got kids that need feeding, this is my last bit of money for the week, okay, ā€˜til next week, alright? I need to get their stuff and get home, okay? Do you understand that? Theyā€™re my childrenā€¦

[Sarah alludes to her teenage and adult sons, as the Aldi Manager stands, arms folded, looking away and absolutely flabbergasted]

Sarah: ā€¦And I canā€™t go without that ā€œtwennyā€ quid so you need to stop messing around and put my stuff ā€œfrooā€. I donā€™t care if you like me or not.

Aldi Manager: Iā€™m not talking to you all the time youā€™re filming me.

[Sarah continues filming]

Sarah: You.. Youā€¦ The way you are behaving is wrongā€¦

Aldi Manager: Okay, well Iā€™m just going to sit over hereā€¦

Sarah: Well you need to put my stuff through the tillā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦because Iā€™m getting paid to be here right now. And you can either leaveā€¦

[Aldi Manager gestures towards the doors]

Sarah: YOU DONā€™T GET TO LEAVE!

Aldi Manager: ā€¦or we can just stand here all night, itā€™s absolutely fine.

Sarah: Do you have any idea how bad this looks on you?

Aldi Manager: I have done allā€¦

[Sarah interrupts again and talks over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: Or the size of the complaint I will make? NO!

Aldi Manager: ā€¦thatā€™s all I can doā€¦

Sarah: You undermined me at the till and you made me uncomfortableā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦every time you come into my shop you are rude to me and you are rude to my customersā€¦

[Sarah continues to talk loudly over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: ā€¦and whenā€¦ No Iā€™m not! I havenā€™t been rude to you in your shop! I actuallyā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦so now you are banned from the store.

Sarah: No no! Iā€™m not being bannedā€¦

Aldi Manager: You can argue with me all you want.

Sarah: Not being banned! [Sarah scoffs and talks over Aldi Manager] This is where I doā€¦ No Iā€™m not banned!

Aldi Manager: Yes you are.

Sarah: Iā€™m not banned from the store!

Aldi Manager: Iā€™ve made that decision. Youā€™re not coming in here any more.

Sarah: You areā€¦ Youā€™re acting like a child!

[Sarah fails to see the irony in this statement]

Sarah: ā€¦You are not taking my Free School Meals vouchers and then leaving, thatā€™s not happening! Okay, thatā€™s theft, and you donā€™t get to do that. Iā€™ll ring the head office if you like!

[ā€œIā€™m going to tell on you!ā€ šŸ‘§šŸ¼)

Aldi Manager: Okayā€¦

[Sarah is shouting over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: ā€¦And they will think you have to sort it out! You donā€™t get toā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦in my storeā€¦

Sarah: YOU DONā€™T OWN IT! You donā€™t own this place!

[Sarah shouts something incoherent in a high pitched tone]

Much the same as Aldi Vid 1, Sarah is waving her sausage finger around and screeching. We catch sight of her trolley filled to the brim with crisps and chocolate biscuits. The police are called (by the Aldi Manager).

One of my favourite bits is where Sarah gets actually banned from Aldi, later complains to Aldi head office, they investigate, and decide that actually, yeah, she is banned. Who gets banned from Aldi? The shame!
I honestly do not know how anyone watched this and thought Sarah was the victim

Reactions: 18
I like the part where she found out on the Monday that the vouchers were still active, but weeks later still hadnā€™t used them because she had been sent so much cash from Twitter randos. At least the Ā£700 that she acknowledged in her message to DWP, including Ā£100 from Depher. Ā£700 because she thought she had lost Ā£20. Nice returnā€¦ and we wonder why these grifters do it?
---
Just to add, I had screenshat her explanation of the context of ā€œYouā€™re always rude to me and my customersā€ but that device has died. Here it is from memory:
Start of Oct: Sarah asks for a pound or trolley token or for a trolley to be released (I canā€™t remember which). The manager tells her that they donā€™t do that anymore. Cue a lengthy back and forth about it being a change of company policy, not a local decision, culminating in Sarah insisting that it is discriminatory against people who are forgetful through disability. Sarah recalls that she made her points robustly but was never confrontational.
Mid-Oct: Sarah alights from her taxi and approaches a female member of staff who has her back to her, asking for help as she doesnā€™t have a pound for the trolley. She really honestly seriously hadnā€™t realised it was the manager again until the woman turned around and said, ā€œAs I told you a couple of weeks agoā€¦ā€. Manager may have been a little curt but once again Sarah remembers being nothing but dignified and polite.
End of Oct: Sarah is unfairly picked on by two nasty men in the queue as she is merely shuffling pennies between her multiple bank accounts. She has chosen the queue for the till being operated by the manager with whom she has previously clashed. Chaos ensues. Fear not, impartial observer for Lo! her finger is poised over her phoneā€™s ā€™recordā€™ button.
Fin.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aldi? šŸ¤­

And on that note, before we all go to jail, can we take some time to reminisce on the Aldi videos that brought us all together?

Since sheā€™s deactivated her account (and the screen recordings are too large to upload) this will have to do:

For context: Sarah is recording on her phone after having been told something to the effect of ā€œYou always do this and itā€™s unacceptable to keep my other customers waitingā€ by the Aldi Manager and customers behind her are getting agitated. Sarah has once again not had the money ready to pay for her shopping and instead is dithering, transferring money from one account to another on her phone. It is after-work-on-a-Friday shopping time, and she is thus holding up a queue of people with homes to go to and kids to feed - and isnā€™t even trying to be polite or apologetic about it. She has already had a barney with the men behind her and will later liken it to domestic abuse. She is behaving in an intimidating and entitled manner towards the Aldi Manager with raised, high-pitched tones. The Aldi Manager is doing her utmost to remain composed while being shouted at by the self-righteous scrounger. Body language experts may be intrigued that the Aldi Manager has her arms folded throughout.

Disclaimer: Although great care has been taken to accurately quote the original video, there may be discrepancy in translations of the Aldi Manager due to it being so hard to hear her over Sarahā€™s fishwife gob.

Aldi Manager: I do not come to workā€¦

[Sarah cuts her off, aggressively]

Sarah: ā€˜Scuse me, you just took my kids Free School Meals vouchers, now you undermine me at the till and you think that I am leaving this store without them and without putting this stuff through!

[Aldi Manager turns her back to Sarah, self-defensively]

Sarah: Get someone else to do it if you donā€™t want to do it yourself; you canā€™t do that, itā€™s called ā€œfeftā€, darling. Now sort it out please.

[Aldi Manager turns around to face Sarah again]

Sarah: Seriously, youā€™re on camera.

Aldi Manager: Film me all you like.

[Aldi Manager waves at the camera]

Sarah: I will! I will! And then this will go on my Twitter account which is actually quite big, which is actually quite big, and this is going to look terribleā€¦

[Sarah continues to talk over Aldi Manager]

Aldi Manager: Youā€™re on my cameras as well. Iā€™ve been as nice as I can be.

[Aldi Manager gestures towards CCTV]

Sarah: ā€¦You donā€™t get to undermine me, Iā€™ve got kids that need feeding.

Aldi Manager: And you donā€™t speak to me like that.

Sarah: Iā€™VE GOT KIDS THAT NEED FEEDING!

Aldi Manager: Right, off you go.

Sarah: No I will not.

Aldi Manager: Off you go please.

Sarah: No. You were rude to me in the first place. I am not leaving. I am NOT leaving.

[Aldi Manager comes out from behind the till and takes her phone out of her pocket]

Sarah: Get that man over there to put my stuff through!

[Sarah points to another customer service assistant who is busy serving other customers on another till]

Aldi Manager: No heā€™s not. I canā€™t do it on another till.

[Sarah interrupts and talks over Aldi Manager]

Sarah: You need toā€¦ Well youā€™ve putā€¦ Youā€™ve put my vouchers through, I need those and my kids need those and youā€™re gonna look terribleā€¦

Aldi Manager: Iā€™m just going to stand here, Iā€™m getting paid to stand here andā€¦

Sarah: You canā€™t put Free School Meals vouchers through, you canā€™t put Free.. Youā€™reā€¦ Dā€™you know what, this is a really stupid hill to die on. It really is. This is really silly. Iā€™ve got kids that need feeding, this is my last bit of money for the week, okay, ā€˜til next week, alright? I need to get their stuff and get home, okay? Do you understand that? Theyā€™re my childrenā€¦

[Sarah alludes to her teenage and adult sons, as the Aldi Manager stands, arms folded, looking away and absolutely flabbergasted]

Sarah: ā€¦And I canā€™t go without that ā€œtwennyā€ quid so you need to stop messing around and put my stuff ā€œfrooā€. I donā€™t care if you like me or not.

Aldi Manager: Iā€™m not talking to you all the time youā€™re filming me.

[Sarah continues filming]

Sarah: You.. Youā€¦ The way you are behaving is wrongā€¦

Aldi Manager: Okay, well Iā€™m just going to sit over hereā€¦

Sarah: Well you need to put my stuff through the tillā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦because Iā€™m getting paid to be here right now. And you can either leaveā€¦

[Aldi Manager gestures towards the doors]

Sarah: YOU DONā€™T GET TO LEAVE!

Aldi Manager: ā€¦or we can just stand here all night, itā€™s absolutely fine.

Sarah: Do you have any idea how bad this looks on you?

Aldi Manager: I have done allā€¦

[Sarah interrupts again and talks over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: Or the size of the complaint I will make? NO!

Aldi Manager: ā€¦thatā€™s all I can doā€¦

Sarah: You undermined me at the till and you made me uncomfortableā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦every time you come into my shop you are rude to me and you are rude to my customersā€¦

[Sarah continues to talk loudly over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: ā€¦and whenā€¦ No Iā€™m not! I havenā€™t been rude to you in your shop! I actuallyā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦so now you are banned from the store.

Sarah: No no! Iā€™m not being bannedā€¦

Aldi Manager: You can argue with me all you want.

Sarah: Not being banned! [Sarah scoffs and talks over Aldi Manager] This is where I doā€¦ No Iā€™m not banned!

Aldi Manager: Yes you are.

Sarah: Iā€™m not banned from the store!

Aldi Manager: Iā€™ve made that decision. Youā€™re not coming in here any more.

Sarah: You areā€¦ Youā€™re acting like a child!

[Sarah fails to see the irony in this statement]

Sarah: ā€¦You are not taking my Free School Meals vouchers and then leaving, thatā€™s not happening! Okay, thatā€™s theft, and you donā€™t get to do that. Iā€™ll ring the head office if you like!

[ā€œIā€™m going to tell on you!ā€ šŸ‘§šŸ¼)

Aldi Manager: Okayā€¦

[Sarah is shouting over the Aldi Manager]

Sarah: ā€¦And they will think you have to sort it out! You donā€™t get toā€¦

Aldi Manager: ā€¦in my storeā€¦

Sarah: YOU DONā€™T OWN IT! You donā€™t own this place!

[Sarah shouts something incoherent in a high pitched tone]

Much the same as Aldi Vid 1, Sarah is waving her sausage finger around and screeching. We catch sight of her trolley filled to the brim with crisps and chocolate biscuits. The police are called (by the Aldi Manager).

One of my favourite bits is where Sarah gets actually banned from Aldi, later complains to Aldi head office, they investigate, and decide that actually, yeah, she is banned. Who gets banned from Aldi? The shame!
Wow. Really shows what an entitled horror she is. Why she keep saying she's undermined her? Supermarket staff are there to ring up your shopping not shore up your sense of self. Telling you you should have your payment method ready isn't undermining, it's basic etiquette. To react with all that intimidation and filming is vile. She's only ever doubled down over it too after raking in hundreds off the lie that the Manager retained her vouchers (no idea why a non working mother with the leisure to shop wherever it's cheapest gets free food vouchers anyway but that's the bum way innit, take take take, gimme gimme gimme, she won't miss a freebie trick).

If she had any decency she'd open up her quite big account actually, and pin a tweet apologising for the upset caused to a woman at work and clarifying that she was mistaken about her taking her vouchers. All she's ever done is defend her shocking behaviour in that interaction with bizarre assertions like the aldi woman was older than she looked and customer service standards have gone down as if that encounter was doing something for consumer rights and anything other than a bullying brass in full sail.
---
I like the part where she found out on the Monday that the vouchers were still active, but weeks later still hadnā€™t used them because she had been sent so much cash from Twitter randos. At least the Ā£700 that she acknowledged in her message to DWP, including Ā£100 from Depher. Ā£700 because she thought she had lost Ā£20. Nice returnā€¦ and we wonder why these grifters do it?
---
Just to add, I had screenshat her explanation of the context of ā€œYouā€™re always rude to me and my customersā€ but that device has died. Here it is from memory:
Start of Oct: Sarah asks for a pound or trolley token or for a trolley to be released (I canā€™t remember which). The manager tells her that they donā€™t do that anymore. Cue a lengthy back and forth about it being a change of company policy, not a local decision, culminating in Sarah insisting that it is discriminatory against people who are forgetful through disability. Sarah recalls that she made her points robustly but was never confrontational.
Mid-Oct: Sarah alights from her taxi and approaches a female member of staff who has her back to her, asking for help as she doesnā€™t have a pound for the trolley. She really honestly seriously hadnā€™t realised it was the manager again until the woman turned around and said, ā€œAs I told you a couple of weeks agoā€¦ā€. Manager may have been a little curt but once again Sarah remembers being nothing but dignified and polite.
End of Oct: Sarah is unfairly picked on by two nasty men in the queue as she is merely shuffling pennies between her multiple bank accounts. She has chosen the queue for the till being operated by the manager with whom she has previously clashed. Chaos ensues. Fear not, impartial observer for Lo! her finger is poised over her phoneā€™s ā€™recordā€™ button.
Fin.
Businesses and service providers have to make reasonable adjustments for disability. That doesn't include can't be arsed bringing a pound for a trolley. If you've got a cognitive condition that affects memory you'd make sure you had a token on your keys. There's only so much businesses can do to accommodate ppl before things become farcical and they end up as servants rather than staff. Should they let ppl have food for free if they forget their wallet? I deal with this tit all day- ppl thinking they can bypass security and processes by shouting but I'm 85/disabled/a bit deaf/depressed. When they'd be the 1st to demand major compo if you shared their info with a 3rd party cos they're not willing to get their tit together enough to answer basic questions. It's not a matter of capability, it's a matter of cooperation and so many ppl being entitled twats who believe they're the exception to every rule.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Someone has been reading tattle again. Strange we are talking about Aldi gate and here she is bringing it up
---
Happy reading for those without X or canā€™t be bothered to navigate her echo chamber

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As you are here. Lovely back story.
Why can you not get a job now? You have a safe home. 3 grown men around. Why should you be compensated for having it tit years ago?
The state pays for everything for you and has for years, you've took enough.

Reactions: 13
IMG_0666.jpeg

Ah yes, the pre-Aldi snack! I too need to fill myself with 4kg of sugar before I enter a supermarketā€¦ and then tell everyone I need to lose excess weight that is purely caused by my thyroid condition and not my inactivity and over-consumption.

IMG_0667.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeh I fail to see how listing past misfortunes excuses the present. A lot of ppl deal with a lot of tit AND have to be at their desk Monday 9am.

No interest in an account she's keeping private, good for her. Bet she's planning some sort of old testament revenge on Reann for outing it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s on a rant about how she does have proper friends actually, sheā€™ll have us know!

However, her Twitter activity says otherwise!

Earlier this evening she was amusing herself with little anecdotes about shopping in Aldi. What a riveting life she leads! Nobody responded. Nobody laughed with her. Even though she retweeted.

IMG_0668.jpeg

So she resorted to the only place she actually gets attentionā€¦

IMG_0669.jpeg

IMG_0670.jpeg

IMG_0671.jpeg

If she was reading here, which we know she isnā€™t, I would say: Why donā€™t you go and text all those mates you want to rekindle friendships with instead of talking to thin air and reading the forum youā€™re never reading again
reading again
not reading anymore
reading
not reading

reading?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What no she hasn't took enough? How much does she think life owes her ?

Reactions: 11
ā€œLiterally the last communication I make with these saddosā€

IMG_0673.jpeg

IMG_0674.jpeg

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not doesnā€™t really matter to me; because I know that I can honestly, hand-on-heart, swear on the lives of all the ones I care about most, say that I have put more good out into the world than Sarah Jane Goodwin ever has.

I have taken less good too.

So bitching about some absolute advantage-taking internet vermin is my way of levelling the score. Canā€™t be too perfect! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

(Again with the Tory insults! If she calls me a Tory one more time Iā€™m cancelling my Labour Party membership and joining Team Rishi. Weā€™ll just call it a self-fulfilling prophecy).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The very act of flagging this monumental scrounger to the wider world whilst also showing her up for what she truly is IS doing more good in the world, Felicia! Saving the bewildered and gullible fivers one day at a time. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ā€œLiterally the last communication I make with these saddosā€

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not doesnā€™t really matter to me; because I know that I can honestly, hand-on-heart, swear on the lives of all the ones I care about most, say that I have put more good out into the world than Sarah Jane Goodwin ever has.

I have taken less good too.

So bitching about some absolute advantage-taking internet vermin is my way of levelling the score. Canā€™t be too perfect! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

(Again with the Tory insults! If she calls me a Tory one more time Iā€™m cancelling my Labour Party membership and joining Team Rishi. Weā€™ll just call it a self-fulfilling prophecy).
Spelling it out in capitals and itā€™s wrong šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Right. Sheā€™s called me a Tory again. Twice. Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m off to bat for the other team!

Thatā€™ll save me Ā£2.88 a month or whatever I was paying, and I wonā€™t have to keep deleting emails from David Evans re: The Labour Lottery anymore.

Parlez me nā€™Tory now, Sarah.

IMG_0678.jpeg
IMG_0679.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.