I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the school have been mistreating mum of the year and her babies, carrot and swede again

Screenshot_20240215_132345_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m at the in-laws Sunday for a roast and while they are perfectly pleasant and great the kids like royalty I really would prefer to spend all weekend in bed reading. So Sarah, if you can get the Essex sleb squad to come get me now before housework and tomorrows lunch that would be great. Prison: free lodging, free meals, zero responsibility. A bit like SarahVaJayJays life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not-so-humble brag time:

My glasses broke beyond repair and needed replacing so I begged strangers on the internet for fivers for hot beverages had to free up a few quid here and there to get some new ones. I decided to see if I could cut back the food shopping bill. For context, I allow £300 a month for 1 adult 2 teens usually.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I tweaked my meal planning to opt for things that are cheaper still, and filled a whole trolley in Aldi with so so so much food for making the majority of our meals for a month; batch cooking some of our firm faves but also trying some new Insta recipes, like a walnut and mushroom bolognese, and a red pepper and feta bean dish. Lots of balanced meals, and lots of nutritious snacks, and plenty of just-for-pleasure snacks too + a couple of convenience food options for beige freezer food days. We all have ‘em!

I actually managed to get all the way around Aldi without getting banned or into heated disputes with other customers at the till. In fact, I let a guy go ahead of me at the till because he only had a small basket. And then the lady in front of us did the same thing. Turns out, people are quite nice when you’re also quite nice.

I spent £132.54.

Then I spent a further £30.64 in Tesco on some leeks I couldn’t find in Aldi, some cleaning bits, some breakfast biscuits for chaotic mornings, and a few other edible odds and ends.

That’s what, £163.18 total? For a big monthly stock up.

We will need a few little top ups here and there of milk and more fresh fruit and stuff, and I ordinarily allow £75 for that - and the occasional Too Good To Go surprise bag. So £238.18 all in all it should be. I’ll report back.

A £600 food bill on a low budget is still completely incomprehensible to me.

How long before our Sarah is asking the general public for fivers for Easter eggs for Tom and Jerry?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not-so-humble brag time:

My glasses broke beyond repair and needed replacing so I begged strangers on the internet for fivers for hot beverages had to free up a few quid here and there to get some new ones. I decided to see if I could cut back the food shopping bill. For context, I allow £300 a month for 1 adult 2 teens usually.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

I tweaked my meal planning to opt for things that are cheaper still, and filled a whole trolley in Aldi with so so so much food for making the majority of our meals for a month; batch cooking some of our firm faves but also trying some new Insta recipes, like a walnut and mushroom bolognese, and a red pepper and feta bean dish. Lots of balanced meals, and lots of nutritious snacks, and plenty of just-for-pleasure snacks too + a couple of convenience food options for beige freezer food days. We all have ‘em!

I actually managed to get all the way around Aldi without getting banned or into heated disputes with other customers at the till. In fact, I let a guy go ahead of me at the till because he only had a small basket. And then the lady in front of us did the same thing. Turns out, people are quite nice when you’re also quite nice.

I spent £132.54.

Then I spent a further £30.64 in Tesco on some leeks I couldn’t find in Aldi, some cleaning bits, some breakfast biscuits for chaotic mornings, and a few other edible odds and ends.

That’s what, £163.18 total? For a big monthly stock up.

We will need a few little top ups here and there of milk and more fresh fruit and stuff, and I ordinarily allow £75 for that - and the occasional Too Good To Go surprise bag. So £238.18 all in all it should be. I’ll report back.

A £600 food bill on a low budget is still completely incomprehensible to me.

How long before our Sarah is asking the general public for fivers for Easter eggs for Tom and Jerry?
Good work! Have you tried the online places like selectspecs for cheap glasses? I pay £6-15 for mine.

Reactions: 4
Good work! Have you tried the online places like selectspecs for cheap glasses? I pay £6-15 for mine.
Thanks for the tip, I’ll have a wee look at selectspecs!

I used another online cheap glasses place before and wasn’t massively impressed.
---
IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg

Is she ill again?!?!

EAT SOME VEGETABLES AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t recognise any of those. When I encountered her she was ‘begging on the internet woman’.
Funny innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.