I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's repeatedly addressing her directly in a way calculated to cause distress, publicly accused her of benefit fraud and named her workplace. Gabby could take a leaf out of Sarah's bizzie-bothering book.

How likely is it that someone who works in the Asda bakery is a Tory. That well known hotbed of conservativism and defender of private ownership. Words dont just mean whatever you want them to mean.

Reactions: 19
If she does get her BMAC reinstated (which we’ll just get shut down again) it’s very doubtful anyone who sees that vicious bile will support her. She’s a proper narc.

Reactions: 14
So when she trots off to the police station to moan about people on the internet not liking the posts she puts up publicly, how is she going to word her reasoning for harassing, victimising and attempting to politically shame (depending what if any political persuasion that person has?) another person whilst quoting them, replying to them or tagging them in? Having read some of the person's tweets, I'm as sure as I can be that she isn't one of the posters on here. If anything because of how she's not bothering to react to her.

Her police report is basically going to consist of "people are telling me I'm not very nice whilst I'm being not very nice" whilst also giving the other person a reason to complain about harassment? The local under 8s football team has less blatant own goals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s spent another night ranting to herself. I’m starting to think she doesn’t like Gabby very much 🙁
sorry did she just tweet 271936393 times to attack someone (another woman as it’s relevant) call her all names under the sun, attack her mental health etc because the other woman is supposedly attacking her and calling her names and Sarah is most definitely not like that at all 🤯

She HAD to come on this profile to rant as the other acc is for ‘peace’ (Sarah this isn’t how you live a peaceful life)
Sarah is absolutely RAGING and I’m actually laughing at the hypocrisy

Sarah you are an absolute cretin

p.s Sarah, what’s wrong with being a dinner lady?
I was ‘over qualified’ but was also a dinner lady for 3 years whilst kiddo was small as guess what, it fitted perfectly around him being at school, not needing childcare and we needed the money from that job to survive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's very bothered that she didn't get any corey from Corey, isn't she? Proper jealous and bitter. And what's with the job shaming? A job's a job, it earns you money to live on, and no job has to be forever. Dinner ladies are doing far more than someone sat at home with a (claimed) degree and no inclination. She seems incensed that someone suggested she, the wise intellectual, should be a dinner lady? Well you're less than that Sarah, you're currently doing nothing but being vile online. Dinner ladies look down on you mate, not the other way around. And 'was studying for a Masters' is really not a flex, pack it in you silly bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's very bothered that she didn't get any corey from Corey, isn't she? Proper jealous and bitter. And what's with the job shaming? A job's a job, it earns you money to live on, and no job has to be forever. Dinner ladies are doing far more than someone sat at home with a (claimed) degree and no inclination. She seems incensed that someone suggested she, the wise intellectual, should be a dinner lady? Well you're less than that Sarah, you're currently doing nothing but being vile online. Dinner ladies look down on you mate, not the other way around. And 'was studying for a Masters' is really not a flex, pack it in you silly bint.
As someone with a 2:1 in english litracher, she never talks about books does she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The last man to feel relief like Coreys was Jonah spewed forth from the belly of the whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The last man to feel relief like Coreys was Jonah spewed forth from the belly of the whale.
Time for me to come off here now I think, had a few drinks watching rugby. Getting my grifters confused and thought you'd spelt Wales wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think Gabby should report Sarah's tweets to twitterx and if she could be bothered actually file a report with the police.
I'm not one for people running to the popo just to say they are offended but honestly I think Sarah has crossed a line here several times. At least report her concerns so they are noted somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's turn Sarah's words around to suit her, shall we? Sarah, you are a bleep, fit to work but lazy, a liar, a tory and a grifter. Additionally, you abuse your children, women and frontline staff. If you have any sort of addiction, seek help for it and start parenting your children. They deserve you at your best. They are not there to prop up your income or feed your narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy duck. What did I just read? Gabby ought to send those screenshots to the authorities.

I really hope that Sarah keeps showing herself up like this enough for social services to put those twins in the care of someone who is capable of caring for them while she gets treatment/a prison sentence. Grandparents, their aunt, their uncle, at this rate I’d even go so far as to say they would be better off with their father and his family.

Reactions: 10
Being a dinner lady to earn money for your family, in a job which often works well for childcare reasons/school hols ❌

Being a jobless lazy twit who doesn’t get their kids to school on time, while wasting money on taxis , takeaway and a car you can’t drive, and when in desperate need of essentials for your kids ask strangers on the internet to send you £££s ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Being a dinner lady to earn money for your family, in a job which often works well for childcare reasons/school hols ❌

Being a jobless lazy twit who doesn’t get their kids to school on time, while wasting money on taxis , takeaway and a car you can’t drive, and when in desperate need of essentials for your kids ask strangers on the internet to send you £££s ✅
'Essentials' like pleather leggings, gaming chairs, trips to theme parks, and multiple chargers for multiple games consoles. Much deprivation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she has been whining about the trolls again. The usual lonely and sad people giving her a boost. This particular reply was quite amusing though.

You do you Sarah - and if, against all evidence, sad lonely men give you enough for a pizza delivery in return for some sexting, well - it’s better than rattling the tin in public for the gullible.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Looks like she has been whining about the trolls again. The usual lonely and sad people giving her a boost. This particular reply was quite amusing though.

You do you Sarah - and if, against all evidence, sad lonely men give you enough for a pizza delivery in return for some sexting, well - it’s better than rattling the tin in public for the gullible.
That’s got to be a sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.