I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same sad sap that chucked her some money when her BMAC was taken down:

He latched onto her just after the Aldi video kicked off and has been progressively adding more kisses and hearts to his Tweets over time

A part of me feels sorry for him because he probably thinks he is genuinely helping. Another part of me thinks he's trying to be some sort of Sugar Daddy in the hope of a shag.

I wonder how much he'll have to cough up before the penny drops?

Reactions: 21
8 kids is the modern day 18. Pay for them yourself or put a welly on it ffs.

Reactions: 18
Imagine finding out your dad was chucking brassy beggers fivers on the internet hoping to get his little button mushroom mauled.

Reactions: 24
I’m about to be really annoying, but traditionally, the Bow bells could be heard in Southwark- this is a conversation me and my dad have had A LOT as he’s a South Londoner born and bred. Though Lewisham is well, well out of earshot!

Reactions: 12
In case anyone is unaware of this particular white knight's level of devotion (this is the Monday after Aldi weekend):

Reactions: 25
I'll preface this by saying I met a new colleague the other day and his opening line to me was, "you're rocking the Morticia Addams look!" before he introduced himself, but fuck me. I've seen better wigs and makeup at a kids' Halloween party.

How's she got 27616 kids and I can't get a text back?

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t deeply upset me. Maybe the thought of a leftie neck beard like you wanking his micropenis to someone as ugly as Sarah inside and out is objectively hilarious, especially seeing as she even trips herself up and exposes HER OWN LIES to her “quite a big Twitter following actually” (this bit does me me physically cringe so that upsets me a bit).

Let me guess, you had to send Sarah £35 on “family and friends” because she can only cash out under a full moon when she hits £75.

Reactions: 16
I've felt like shit the last two days, but you don't see me trying to grift money for it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.