Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
I agree with this 100%.

This isn’t so much a criticism of Josh but a gentleman’s club video of him from early December come up on my fyp and he seemed like a completely different person. I watched a couple of his videos back from nov/dec and he looked good and he smiled a lot and seemed genuine and happy. I will say what I’ve seen of him recently he looks sad and stressed. Is he in a relationship with Eden now coz thier always talking she says on FaceTime and text and then the lives they do, she doesn’t seem good for him. What a difference in how he is now compared to then 🥺

Reactions: 1

Bostonxx

VIP Member
What's kim in the comments saying? She must know what he's like he's treated her like shit before as well.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Josh lives in London though and Kim lives I believe in Derby so amongst breaking lockdown rules multiple times seeing her they don't see each other that often

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Yep. And apparently pushed for her to abort the baby that he went on Tiktok saying that he so desperately wanted - according to someone else on here
You can tell he's a disprectful idiot by all those period videos. If he really wanted to educate, he wouldn't be sticking pads to his beard and screaming all over the place about cramps
Fuck I forgot about that part, he was reacting to cute baby videos and saying how much he wanted to be a dad whirls she was going through that.

mumz

VIP Member
flipping eck, never seen this guy before, he popped up twice on my FYP heaven knows why, his voice is more annoying then Beetroots, anyway, now blocked lol
I was surprised to see he had a thread here, oh well at least some people love him

mumz

VIP Member
Ive not seem him om the fyp for a while but it looks like hes just getting on with his own contemt and saying away from all the drama people .i remember he was close with dd at one point but seems like hes judt doing his own content and sticking to himself which is good
I don’t know anything about his drama as I only watched him for the first time not too long ago I find his voice a tad annoying lol his content is ok I suppose but theres better stuff to watch