Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Ive not seem him om the fyp for a while but it looks like hes just getting on with his own contemt and saying away from all the drama people .i remember he was close with dd at one point but seems like hes judt doing his own content and sticking to himself which is good

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!
Yeah he stopped talking to her once he got a girlfriend out of respect .i dont know about the pictures with him as i know it was dan sprag that she sent pics to and this was while he was with chloe but dont think it was josh as well ?

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I think Eden must be constantly bragging about her followers and how 'famous' she is that it must get to him. He was doing rather positive content before and now he's been pigeonholed into being a women ally

Plus the break up and trauma that must have come from the situation with Kim as well.

He should prob take a break from TT to heal and come back with a new approach and new friend circle
Yeh you’re right, surely he realises that the attention she gets is all from 11 year olds and that’s not the fan base he needs to be attracting, his content is so different to Eden’s they are chalk n cheese.
he seemed his most genuine when he was with his girlfriend, more likeable.
he should take a break but sadly TT has become the only source of income for a lot of these more well known TT’ers, I hope he can find a happy level one that brings out his genuine self again

igiveup

VIP Member
That is actually true, though he may get involved and get his followers to help her as she would have probs asked him to.

It'll be very interesting to see how Josh reacts to Eden's ban. Whether he'll ask his followers to go and harass Tiktok to get her back or just ignore the situation

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Did this bellend honestly just make a video saying he was 'bringing up' Kim's boys.
He's such a cunt. Completely not his place. And to make a point of phoning one of the biological dad's too.

Actual disgraceful behaviour.
I actually think it was fairly mature of him to phone the children’s dad. Who’s place is it?
i don’t agree with everything he does and says but it’s clear the relationship he has with Kim and her children is one thing he is getting right.
it looks like he has distanced himself from Eden as she hasn’t mentioned him for a while

Issy_O

D01901A4-42EA-45BC-A668-EB36EDAAA135.jpeg

this dudes upset on a live and josh is mugging him off ‘why I crying tho’ so much for his positivity and being nice act

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Exactly !
Did anyone watch his live last night? It was children in the live that girl Laura I think was lovely.

The children in his live were from Eden’s live / profile

Hes attracting Eden’s fan base and that isn’t good for him because he could get into serious trouble, all it takes is for him to say something and it gets taken out of context.

I think we saw a great side to Josh when he was with his ex GF he was happy, grown up and mature.

I agree he does need a break from TT and he also needs some new friends.

He has some brilliant content in the past and we need that Josh back.
I didn’t catch his live last night but have noticed a lot of Eden’s younger following commenting more in his lives and videos. He’s almost losing the community that he created, it was nice when he would like all of his followers comments on his videos but all that has stopped since he’s gained more followers for obvious reasons, he was more authentic a few months ago.
I agree the side we saw when he was with his ex was great, happy, more grown up but at the same time he was still fun and it was nice to see the interaction between them.
it feels wrong to speak negatively of him, unlike Eden who knows exactly what she doing, Josh seems lost and like he needs a positive influence in his life not being torn down

Undertheradar007

VIP Member

Yeah great role models. I used to feel sorry for Kim but honestly her and Eden are so alike both fake. As for Josh slowly his true persona is appearing more and more

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I agree with this 100%.
I’m glad somebody else can see it too. I feel like there is something going on with him I know he’s spoken about the anxiety he gets but he said he’s always had it yet now he seems a lot worse. He looks tired and comes across as angry. He needs to carve his own path and not ride on Eden’s coz she will lead him down a dead end when he’s got potential to do well without her

igiveup

VIP Member
Yeah he does and he sees it’s not a good look for Eden, wonder if he knows she is buying views.

I like that Lauren girl she’s lovely when she got kicked of for Eden I felt sad for her, Eden has to be in everything.

He was happy and his lives are fun without Eden there.

Good to see he didn’t get involved with begging for her posting ban to be lifted. I think he knows it’s cringe af!

watched some of his live on Instagram last night of course Eden had to show up 🙄 is he seeing that Lauren girl or Eden?

on a lighter note Josh looked happy tho

sanesally

On live yesterday Eden’s fans said she wants to meet him and he said they’re meeting this week. Cue tiktok s of them together it’s going to be so obnoxious

igiveup

VIP Member
I think most of them are except for Wayne who acts oblivious by it all !

I I’m intrigued to what AJ really thinks about her. Yeah true.

I missed that why did she do that ? They must be Dating lol, or buying him as a friend.

Yeh I think he knows she is. You have to be blind to not see it and he’s been around from the start he knows how TT works. If they talk as much as she says they do then she probably told him. Did I miss something but why is Eden buying Josh clothes lol! She said she rang him at 3am asking what size he is.

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Did this bellend honestly just make a video saying he was 'bringing up' Kim's boys.
He's such a cunt. Completely not his place. And to make a point of phoning one of the biological dad's too.

Actual disgraceful behaviour.

igiveup

VIP Member
Exactly !
Did anyone watch his live last night? It was children in the live that girl Laura I think was lovely.

The children in his live were from Eden’s live / profile

Hes attracting Eden’s fan base and that isn’t good for him because he could get into serious trouble, all it takes is for him to say something and it gets taken out of context.

I think we saw a great side to Josh when he was with his ex GF he was happy, grown up and mature.

I agree he does need a break from TT and he also needs some new friends.

He has some brilliant content in the past and we need that Josh back.

Yeh you’re right, surely he realises that the attention she gets is all from 11 year olds and that’s not the fan base he needs to be attracting, his content is so different to Eden’s they are chalk n cheese.
he seemed his most genuine when he was with his girlfriend, more likeable.
he should take a break but sadly TT has become the only source of income for a lot of these more well known TT’ers, I hope he can find a happy level one that brings out his genuine self again

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
So when Meghan markle did her fake Interview with Oprah Josh was all over it , bent nasty to the royal family accusing them of being racist making offensive jokes and sticking up for Meghan.

I haven’t seen him post about the racism and vile abuse those amazing 3 young men the lions of the England squad have been receiving.

He spoke about the English fans attacking the Italian fans ( props to him for that because that was disgusting).

Josh is usually one to jump on the bandwagon, he could use his platform for good and speak about issues of racism and violence.

I just expected better from him and talk about the serious issues then something stupid, he could use his platform for so much good.
I find him entertaining i think he does good and sometimes he’s hilarious

mumz

VIP Member
I find him entertaining i think he does good and sometimes he’s hilarious
Really? Well I guess some people like him, no problemo, and a huge following so I’m in the minority 😊
He’s an irritating little oik to me lol