Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He’s insufferable, always saying he wants a child yet seems to forget that his ex was pregnant wit his child and he didn’t want it aye
Really wow i thought that little girl on insta was his kid but inwas so wrong its his sister she can only be about 4 or 5

Reactions: 1

Ellie_belly00

Wait hang on??? Kim is pregnant 😳 I didn’t know this and ive followed josh for ages. I did wonder what happened there because they was so loved up they was even going to move in together?! I wonder what went on

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
It's Kim's place or the bio-dad's place to ask to meet this new person. Josh has said it was the second time meeting Kim (not the boys, just Kim) and he phoned this bloke. Massive overstepping. He had only been with her for 5 minutes and he's already telling this involved and engaged parent that he will be 'around and in his son's life'.

Wasn't long after this she was pregnant and they broke up too. How on earth do you explain that to a 6-year old and their other parent who you made a point of speaking to.

Just so wrong.
I doubt very much that Josh had the child’s fathers number magically stored in his phone, therefore suggesting that it was a call that came from both Kim and Josh no? Would you rather he didn’t communicate with the bio father? I don’t understand your way of thinking on that subject. I’ve seen in previous posts you called Kim a mug and suggested she’s in an abusive relationship? Do you know Kim personally?

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Really wow i thought that little girl on insta was his kid but inwas so wrong its his sister she can only be about 4 or 5
The girl he was with during lockdown I think it was was pregnant with his baby and it came out that he didn’t want it and I think they broke up then got back together but I’m sure he’s single now but why say he wants a baby to just get rid of one it seems crazy to me

igiveup

VIP Member
I used to like him, I used to think he’s so cool and then since he became friends with Eden again he’s become so self absorbed.

I cringe watching those video.

Thank you! He's so cringey. All this allyship for women and 'explaining' women's bodies.

Makes me feel so itchy every time I see he's got a new period video

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Same content lol just a little bit of a change but that camera angle he does looks right up his enormous nostrils

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Think we all know Josh is unstable and hasn’t got a clue what he wants so it’s honestly not a shock at all to me. Look at what happened with Kim! He’s got a lot of growing up to do and really should take a look at his behaviour

lozza96

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about his drama as I only watched him for the first time not too long ago I find his voice a tad annoying lol his content is ok I suppose but theres better stuff to watch
He was mates with eden but then i think they fell out ages ago and he was also close to dd but i stopped watching him ages ago as like you said his content is annoying 😂 plus his voice

igiveup

VIP Member
I can’t stand the bloke no more he is so jarring and so fake.

I wouldn’t waste my money on a tosser like him.

This has shocked me If I’m honest I knew he and his ex were pregnant but someone who knows them come on here and explained that it was a mutual decision to terminate. When you say he slept with 5 women prior to your friend so that was before? How did he sleep with kim before your friend if he and Kim were seeing each other? I didny think he was the kind of guy to do that from his videos
This has shocked me If I’m honest I knew he and his ex were pregnant but someone who knows them come on here and explained that it was a mutual decision to terminate. When you say he slept with 5 women prior to your friend so that was before? How did he sleep with kim before your friend if he and Kim were seeing each other? I didny think he was the kind of guy to do that from his videos
“mutual agreement” 5 women prior but all within the same week, Kim was one of the women he then slept with my friends obviously while still talking to Kim and then him and Kim made things official

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Didnt josh dump her and talk shit about relationships for ages. Float about tiktok pretending to be all about women's rights, shag a few then go back to Kim? She's a mug 😂

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Stan Blade is exposing Josh for being a disrespectful little prick. There's Kim in the comments on this one and Stan's other video like a little puppet standing up for her man