Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Well well well I’ve been waiting for this thread. Iamjoshfromengland2 i know someone who has had a personal experience with him. He took her on a date (she had to pay) they then slept together. He claimed a few weeks later he had no idea who she was on a tiktok live knowing full well she was in the live. She blocked him for obvious reasons but his reasoning of “not knowing her” was “he met someone else”. He also slept with 5 other people prior to sleeping with my mate, and one of the 5 was his now ex girlfriend Kim.
He then got his now ex girlfriend Kim pregnant, made her get an abortion and then said a few weeks later he was ready for a child.
i liked him before he was involved with Eden and before he mugged off my mate but we move
This has shocked me If I’m honest I knew he and his ex were pregnant but someone who knows them come on here and explained that it was a mutual decision to terminate. When you say he slept with 5 women prior to your friend so that was before? How did he sleep with kim before your friend if he and Kim were seeing each other? I didny think he was the kind of guy to do that from his videos

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Its about time he changed his content the american vs english things overdone now and he looks like he will bust a blood vessil with every sentence

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Have you seen the video? He says 'I called him' and 'I reached out'. No indication of Kim and I spoke and thought it was best to reach out to X's father as we've been together for a suitable amount of time.

I would rather he stayed in his lane. He is dating Kim, not adopting 3 boys when he's not even living in the same area as them and sees them sporadically.

Kim is a mug from what they've put on TikTok. She comes across as desperate for a family and willing to put up with all sorts of moronic narcissistic behaviour from him. If I knew her in real life, I'd be saying all this to her face and probably cutting off the friendship because it's just not healthy.
Stayed in his lane lol! How do you know how often they see each other? I’m genuinely intrigued as to how you know so much about them.
they seem happy in my opinion who knows what happens behind the scenes? But you seem to know a hell of a lot about their relationship 🤔
Have you maybe tried asking her so you have the full story?
ive got no issue with you not liking Josh as lord knows I’ve said my piece about him a few times, but your hate towards his gf and their relationship is strange, I’d understand if you knew them personally, but hay just my opinion

• Haha

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
“mutual agreement” 5 women prior but all within the same week, Kim was one of the women he then slept with my friends obviously while still talking to Kim and then him and Kim made things official
That’s awful I wonder if kim knows?
So when did Josh and kim first meet? When did you friend first meet him?

Last edited:

igiveup

VIP Member
So when Meghan markle did her fake Interview with Oprah Josh was all over it , bent nasty to the royal family accusing them of being racist making offensive jokes and sticking up for Meghan.

I haven’t seen him post about the racism and vile abuse those amazing 3 young men the lions of the England squad have been receiving.

He spoke about the English fans attacking the Italian fans ( props to him for that because that was disgusting).

Josh is usually one to jump on the bandwagon, he could use his platform for good and speak about issues of racism and violence.

I just expected better from him and talk about the serious issues then something stupid, he could use his platform for so much good.

Well well well I’ve been waiting for this thread. Iamjoshfromengland2 i know someone who has had a personal experience with him. He took her on a date (she had to pay) they then slept together. He claimed a few weeks later he had no idea who she was on a tiktok live knowing full well she was in the live. She blocked him for obvious reasons but his reasoning of “not knowing her” was “he met someone else”. He also slept with 5 other people prior to sleeping with my mate, and one of the 5 was his now ex girlfriend Kim.
He then got his now ex girlfriend Kim pregnant, made her get an abortion and then said a few weeks later he was ready for a child.
i liked him before he was involved with Eden and before he mugged off my mate but we move
here’s so proof

Attachments

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
It'll be very interesting to see how Josh reacts to Eden's ban. Whether he'll ask his followers to go and harass Tiktok to get her back or just ignore the situation

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I think Eden must be constantly bragging about her followers and how 'famous' she is that it must get to him. He was doing rather positive content before and now he's been pigeonholed into being a women ally

Plus the break up and trauma that must have come from the situation with Kim as well.

He should prob take a break from TT to heal and come back with a new approach and new friend circle

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Have you seen the video? He says 'I called him' and 'I reached out'. No indication of Kim and I spoke and thought it was best to reach out to X's father as we've been together for a suitable amount of time.

I would rather he stayed in his lane. He is dating Kim, not adopting 3 boys when he's not even living in the same area as them and sees them sporadically.

Kim is a mug from what they've put on TikTok. She comes across as desperate for a family and willing to put up with all sorts of moronic narcissistic behaviour from him. If I knew her in real life, I'd be saying all this to her face and probably cutting off the friendship because it's just not healthy.

igiveup

VIP Member
Josh is an absolute disrespectful prick, a man has died and I know people have an opinion and didn’t like him for many reasons.

But you think Josh would have some class, the man was a father, grandfather, a husband and a great grandfather and he’s mocking a dead man.

imagine if that was his grandfather and he was mocked Josh would hate it he would be calling out haters.

Josh and mel moon really gonna get a lot of stick and for Josh I actually can’t wait.

Contemplating making a video on playboys who shags any woman who walks and leaves her when he gets her Preganant and then gets the girl have an abortion because he can’t handle it.

he’s a vile pathetic human and each day I can’t stand him anymore

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I actually think it was fairly mature of him to phone the children’s dad. Who’s place is it?
i don’t agree with everything he does and says but it’s clear the relationship he has with Kim and her children is one thing he is getting right.
it looks like he has distanced himself from Eden as she hasn’t mentioned him for a while
It's Kim's place or the bio-dad's place to ask to meet this new person. Josh has said it was the second time meeting Kim (not the boys, just Kim) and he phoned this bloke. Massive overstepping. He had only been with her for 5 minutes and he's already telling this involved and engaged parent that he will be 'around and in his son's life'.

Wasn't long after this she was pregnant and they broke up too. How on earth do you explain that to a 6-year old and their other parent who you made a point of speaking to.

Just so wrong.

sc90

His recent videos acting shocked about how women ‘get off’ etc is just ridiculous. And trying to act like he is educating himself about what women go through when having periods or giving birth etc screams fake and attention seeking

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I 100% can believe he's that way.

Before Kim he was always going on about his 🍆 and how big he was. He screamed womaniser to me.

I had hoped that Kim had matured him since he was so involved in her kids lives too

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
This isn’t so much a criticism of Josh but a gentleman’s club video of him from early December come up on my fyp and he seemed like a completely different person. I watched a couple of his videos back from nov/dec and he looked good and he smiled a lot and seemed genuine and happy. I will say what I’ve seen of him recently he looks sad and stressed. Is he in a relationship with Eden now coz thier always talking she says on FaceTime and text and then the lives they do, she doesn’t seem good for him. What a difference in how he is now compared to then 🥺

That’s awful I wonder if kim knows?
So when did Josh and kim first meet? When did you friend first meet him?
They first met September 2020 so I’m presuming Kim wasn’t long before

I 100% can believe he's that way.

Before Kim he was always going on about his 🍆 and how big he was. He screamed womaniser to me.

I had hoped that Kim had matured him since he was so involved in her kids lives too
It also isn’t his first termination either

igiveup

VIP Member
Josh not wearing a mask in the taxi, 3 households mixing here and you can’t even call them a bubble.

Its the likes of these tramps we are going to be in another lockdown.

I hope to hold the driver is at least safe from these rule breakers.

E898E263-8813-4B22-AE0C-5B5626CC92C3.jpeg