I am Josh from England - Tik Tok clown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guys,

So I thought it was time Josh from England needed his own thread.

Let’s get tattling😊

Reactions: 4
Thank you! He's so cringey. All this allyship for women and 'explaining' women's bodies.

Makes me feel so itchy every time I see he's got a new period video

I used to like him, I used to think he’s so cool and then since he became friends with Eden again he’s become so self absorbed.

I cringe watching those video.

Thank you! He's so cringey. All this allyship for women and 'explaining' women's bodies.

Makes me feel so itchy every time I see he's got a new period video

Reactions: 1
I used to follow him but gradually started disliking him more and more until he joined that Gentleman's Club with that cretin Dan Spragg so I unfollowed him. He appears on my Fyp every now and again but he's completely changed from how he was like 8 months ago.

Reactions: 5
I used to think he was great and his content was great and original.

Then he met Eden and he changed, that’s when I went off him.

He then got a beautiful girlfriend and was happy he wasn’t friends with toxic Eden and he looked better for not being her friend no longer.

He banged on about how much he wanted kids, got his ex pregnant and changed his mind.

He became friends with Eden again and he’s become just as bad as her and that’s saying something, she’s going to ruin him.

He no longer has good content and is now a male version of Eden 🤮.

I used to follow him but gradually started disliking him more and more until he joined that Gentleman's Club with that cretin Dan Spragg so I unfollowed him. He appears on my Fyp every now and again but he's completely changed from how he was like 8 months ago.

I used to think he was great and his content was great and original.

Then he met Eden and he changed, that’s when I went off him.

He then got a beautiful girlfriend and was happy he wasn’t friends with toxic Eden and he looked better for not being her friend no longer.

He banged on about how much he wanted kids, got his ex pregnant and changed his mind.

He became friends with Eden again and he’s become just as bad as her and that’s saying something, she’s going to ruin him.

He no longer has good content and is now a male version of Eden 🤮.
I remember when he was getting messages from girls on Instagram and he made a whole video about how they shouldn't be sending unsolicited messages because he has a girlfriend. The whole thing was extreme cringe mainly because of his annoying voice.

Reactions: 6
Yep I remember that, though part of me believes he was still raking to other girls when in a relationship.

I honestly don’t know what control Eden has over him, he could do so much better and he would most likely get far without Eden in his life.

I think he could be also buying followers too as his are going up to

Pathetic really, immature, no decent content and his voice is irritating.

I remember when he was getting messages from girls on Instagram and he made a whole video about how they shouldn't be sending unsolicited messages because he has a girlfriend. The whole thing was extreme cringe mainly because of his annoying voice.

Reactions: 3
This isn’t so much a criticism of Josh but a gentleman’s club video of him from early December come up on my fyp and he seemed like a completely different person. I watched a couple of his videos back from nov/dec and he looked good and he smiled a lot and seemed genuine and happy. I will say what I’ve seen of him recently he looks sad and stressed. Is he in a relationship with Eden now coz thier always talking she says on FaceTime and text and then the lives they do, she doesn’t seem good for him. What a difference in how he is now compared to then 🥺

Reactions: 2
I agree with this 100%.

This isn’t so much a criticism of Josh but a gentleman’s club video of him from early December come up on my fyp and he seemed like a completely different person. I watched a couple of his videos back from nov/dec and he looked good and he smiled a lot and seemed genuine and happy. I will say what I’ve seen of him recently he looks sad and stressed. Is he in a relationship with Eden now coz thier always talking she says on FaceTime and text and then the lives they do, she doesn’t seem good for him. What a difference in how he is now compared to then 🥺

I agree with this 100%.
I’m glad somebody else can see it too. I feel like there is something going on with him I know he’s spoken about the anxiety he gets but he said he’s always had it yet now he seems a lot worse. He looks tired and comes across as angry. He needs to carve his own path and not ride on Eden’s coz she will lead him down a dead end when he’s got potential to do well without her

I think Eden must be constantly bragging about her followers and how 'famous' she is that it must get to him. He was doing rather positive content before and now he's been pigeonholed into being a women ally

Plus the break up and trauma that must have come from the situation with Kim as well.

He should prob take a break from TT to heal and come back with a new approach and new friend circle

I think Eden must be constantly bragging about her followers and how 'famous' she is that it must get to him. He was doing rather positive content before and now he's been pigeonholed into being a women ally

Plus the break up and trauma that must have come from the situation with Kim as well.

He should prob take a break from TT to heal and come back with a new approach and new friend circle
Yeh you’re right, surely he realises that the attention she gets is all from 11 year olds and that’s not the fan base he needs to be attracting, his content is so different to Eden’s they are chalk n cheese.
he seemed his most genuine when he was with his girlfriend, more likeable.
he should take a break but sadly TT has become the only source of income for a lot of these more well known TT’ers, I hope he can find a happy level one that brings out his genuine self again

Exactly !
Did anyone watch his live last night? It was children in the live that girl Laura I think was lovely.

The children in his live were from Eden’s live / profile

Hes attracting Eden’s fan base and that isn’t good for him because he could get into serious trouble, all it takes is for him to say something and it gets taken out of context.

I think we saw a great side to Josh when he was with his ex GF he was happy, grown up and mature.

I agree he does need a break from TT and he also needs some new friends.

He has some brilliant content in the past and we need that Josh back.

Yeh you’re right, surely he realises that the attention she gets is all from 11 year olds and that’s not the fan base he needs to be attracting, his content is so different to Eden’s they are chalk n cheese.
he seemed his most genuine when he was with his girlfriend, more likeable.
he should take a break but sadly TT has become the only source of income for a lot of these more well known TT’ers, I hope he can find a happy level one that brings out his genuine self again

Exactly !
Did anyone watch his live last night? It was children in the live that girl Laura I think was lovely.

The children in his live were from Eden’s live / profile

Hes attracting Eden’s fan base and that isn’t good for him because he could get into serious trouble, all it takes is for him to say something and it gets taken out of context.

I think we saw a great side to Josh when he was with his ex GF he was happy, grown up and mature.

I agree he does need a break from TT and he also needs some new friends.

He has some brilliant content in the past and we need that Josh back.
I didn’t catch his live last night but have noticed a lot of Eden’s younger following commenting more in his lives and videos. He’s almost losing the community that he created, it was nice when he would like all of his followers comments on his videos but all that has stopped since he’s gained more followers for obvious reasons, he was more authentic a few months ago.
I agree the side we saw when he was with his ex was great, happy, more grown up but at the same time he was still fun and it was nice to see the interaction between them.
it feels wrong to speak negatively of him, unlike Eden who knows exactly what she doing, Josh seems lost and like he needs a positive influence in his life not being torn down

It'll be very interesting to see how Josh reacts to Eden's ban. Whether he'll ask his followers to go and harass Tiktok to get her back or just ignore the situation

That is actually true, though he may get involved and get his followers to help her as she would have probs asked him to.

It'll be very interesting to see how Josh reacts to Eden's ban. Whether he'll ask his followers to go and harass Tiktok to get her back or just ignore the situation

Good to see he didn’t get involved with begging for her posting ban to be lifted. I think he knows it’s cringe af!

watched some of his live on Instagram last night of course Eden had to show up 🙄 is he seeing that Lauren girl or Eden?

on a lighter note Josh looked happy tho

Yeah he does and he sees it’s not a good look for Eden, wonder if he knows she is buying views.

I like that Lauren girl she’s lovely when she got kicked of for Eden I felt sad for her, Eden has to be in everything.

He was happy and his lives are fun without Eden there.

Good to see he didn’t get involved with begging for her posting ban to be lifted. I think he knows it’s cringe af!

watched some of his live on Instagram last night of course Eden had to show up 🙄 is he seeing that Lauren girl or Eden?

on a lighter note Josh looked happy tho

Yeah he does and he sees it’s not a good look for Eden, wonder if he knows she is buying views.

I like that Lauren girl she’s lovely when she got kicked of for Eden I felt sad for her, Eden has to be in everything.

He was happy and his lives are fun without Eden there.
Yeh I think he knows she is. You have to be blind to not see it and he’s been around from the start he knows how TT works. If they talk as much as she says they do then she probably told him. Did I miss something but why is Eden buying Josh clothes lol! She said she rang him at 3am asking what size he is.

I think most of them are except for Wayne who acts oblivious by it all !

I I’m intrigued to what AJ really thinks about her. Yeah true.

I missed that why did she do that ? They must be Dating lol, or buying him as a friend.

Yeh I think he knows she is. You have to be blind to not see it and he’s been around from the start he knows how TT works. If they talk as much as she says they do then she probably told him. Did I miss something but why is Eden buying Josh clothes lol! She said she rang him at 3am asking what size he is.