I am Josh from England - Tik Tok clown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this bellend honestly just make a video saying he was 'bringing up' Kim's boys.
He's such a bleep. Completely not his place. And to make a point of phoning one of the biological dad's too.

Actual disgraceful behaviour.
I actually think it was fairly mature of him to phone the children’s dad. Who’s place is it?
i don’t agree with everything he does and says but it’s clear the relationship he has with Kim and her children is one thing he is getting right.
it looks like he has distanced himself from Eden as she hasn’t mentioned him for a while

Reactions: 1
I actually think it was fairly mature of him to phone the children’s dad. Who’s place is it?
i don’t agree with everything he does and says but it’s clear the relationship he has with Kim and her children is one thing he is getting right.
it looks like he has distanced himself from Eden as she hasn’t mentioned him for a while
It's Kim's place or the bio-dad's place to ask to meet this new person. Josh has said it was the second time meeting Kim (not the boys, just Kim) and he phoned this bloke. Massive overstepping. He had only been with her for 5 minutes and he's already telling this involved and engaged parent that he will be 'around and in his son's life'.

Wasn't long after this she was pregnant and they broke up too. How on earth do you explain that to a 6-year old and their other parent who you made a point of speaking to.

Just so wrong.

Reactions: 2
It's Kim's place or the bio-dad's place to ask to meet this new person. Josh has said it was the second time meeting Kim (not the boys, just Kim) and he phoned this bloke. Massive overstepping. He had only been with her for 5 minutes and he's already telling this involved and engaged parent that he will be 'around and in his son's life'.

Wasn't long after this she was pregnant and they broke up too. How on earth do you explain that to a 6-year old and their other parent who you made a point of speaking to.

Just so wrong.
I doubt very much that Josh had the child’s fathers number magically stored in his phone, therefore suggesting that it was a call that came from both Kim and Josh no? Would you rather he didn’t communicate with the bio father? I don’t understand your way of thinking on that subject. I’ve seen in previous posts you called Kim a mug and suggested she’s in an abusive relationship? Do you know Kim personally?

Have you seen the video? He says 'I called him' and 'I reached out'. No indication of Kim and I spoke and thought it was best to reach out to X's father as we've been together for a suitable amount of time.

I would rather he stayed in his lane. He is dating Kim, not adopting 3 boys when he's not even living in the same area as them and sees them sporadically.

Kim is a mug from what they've put on TikTok. She comes across as desperate for a family and willing to put up with all sorts of moronic narcissistic behaviour from him. If I knew her in real life, I'd be saying all this to her face and probably cutting off the friendship because it's just not healthy.

Have you seen the video? He says 'I called him' and 'I reached out'. No indication of Kim and I spoke and thought it was best to reach out to X's father as we've been together for a suitable amount of time.

I would rather he stayed in his lane. He is dating Kim, not adopting 3 boys when he's not even living in the same area as them and sees them sporadically.

Kim is a mug from what they've put on TikTok. She comes across as desperate for a family and willing to put up with all sorts of moronic narcissistic behaviour from him. If I knew her in real life, I'd be saying all this to her face and probably cutting off the friendship because it's just not healthy.
Stayed in his lane lol! How do you know how often they see each other? I’m genuinely intrigued as to how you know so much about them.
they seem happy in my opinion who knows what happens behind the scenes? But you seem to know a hell of a lot about their relationship 🤔
Have you maybe tried asking her so you have the full story?
ive got no issue with you not liking Josh as lord knows I’ve said my piece about him a few times, but your hate towards his gf and their relationship is strange, I’d understand if you knew them personally, but hay just my opinion

• Haha
Josh lives in London though and Kim lives I believe in Derby so amongst breaking lockdown rules multiple times seeing her they don't see each other that often

Yeah great role models. I used to feel sorry for Kim but honestly her and Eden are so alike both fake. As for Josh slowly his true persona is appearing more and more

So when Meghan markle did her fake Interview with Oprah Josh was all over it , bent nasty to the royal family accusing them of being racist making offensive jokes and sticking up for Meghan.

I haven’t seen him post about the racism and vile abuse those amazing 3 young men the lions of the England squad have been receiving.

He spoke about the English fans attacking the Italian fans ( props to him for that because that was disgusting).

Josh is usually one to jump on the bandwagon, he could use his platform for good and speak about issues of racism and violence.

I just expected better from him and talk about the serious issues then something stupid, he could use his platform for so much good.

flipping eck, never seen this guy before, he popped up twice on my FYP heaven knows why, his voice is more annoying then Beetroots, anyway, now blocked lol
I was surprised to see he had a thread here, oh well at least some people love him

So when Meghan markle did her fake Interview with Oprah Josh was all over it , bent nasty to the royal family accusing them of being racist making offensive jokes and sticking up for Meghan.

I haven’t seen him post about the racism and vile abuse those amazing 3 young men the lions of the England squad have been receiving.

He spoke about the English fans attacking the Italian fans ( props to him for that because that was disgusting).

Josh is usually one to jump on the bandwagon, he could use his platform for good and speak about issues of racism and violence.

I just expected better from him and talk about the serious issues then something stupid, he could use his platform for so much good.
I find him entertaining i think he does good and sometimes he’s hilarious

I find him entertaining i think he does good and sometimes he’s hilarious
Really? Well I guess some people like him, no problemo, and a huge following so I’m in the minority 😊
He’s an irritating little oik to me lol

Ive not seem him om the fyp for a while but it looks like hes just getting on with his own contemt and saying away from all the drama people .i remember he was close with dd at one point but seems like hes judt doing his own content and sticking to himself which is good

Ive not seem him om the fyp for a while but it looks like hes just getting on with his own contemt and saying away from all the drama people .i remember he was close with dd at one point but seems like hes judt doing his own content and sticking to himself which is good
I don’t know anything about his drama as I only watched him for the first time not too long ago I find his voice a tad annoying lol his content is ok I suppose but theres better stuff to watch

I don’t know anything about his drama as I only watched him for the first time not too long ago I find his voice a tad annoying lol his content is ok I suppose but theres better stuff to watch
He was mates with eden but then i think they fell out ages ago and he was also close to dd but i stopped watching him ages ago as like you said his content is annoying 😂 plus his voice

Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!

Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!
Yeah he stopped talking to her once he got a girlfriend out of respect .i dont know about the pictures with him as i know it was dan sprag that she sent pics to and this was while he was with chloe but dont think it was josh as well ?