I am Josh from England - Tik Tok clown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh not wearing a mask in the taxi, 3 households mixing here and you can’t even call them a bubble.

Its the likes of these tramps we are going to be in another lockdown.

I hope to hold the driver is at least safe from these rule breakers.

E898E263-8813-4B22-AE0C-5B5626CC92C3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wait hang on??? Kim is pregnant 😳 I didn’t know this and ive followed josh for ages. I did wonder what happened there because they was so loved up they was even going to move in together?! I wonder what went on

Reactions: 1
D01901A4-42EA-45BC-A668-EB36EDAAA135.jpeg

this dudes upset on a live and josh is mugging him off ‘why I crying tho’ so much for his positivity and being nice act

Stan Blade is exposing Josh for being a disrespectful little prick. There's Kim in the comments on this one and Stan's other video like a little puppet standing up for her man

What's kim in the comments saying? She must know what he's like he's treated her like tit before as well.

Calling Stan a coward and using Josh for clout. Saying he's just jealous and 'she knows' all about Stan too so he should be 'careful'. Gerneally defending Josh when other people have chimed in and saying 'you don't know the situation'

Reminds me a little of when an abused/controlled woman is standing up for her man because 'he's never said those things about me' type attitude.

Didnt josh dump her and talk tit about relationships for ages. Float about tiktok pretending to be all about women's rights, shag a few then go back to Kim? She's a mug 😂

Didnt josh dump her and talk tit about relationships for ages. Float about tiktok pretending to be all about women's rights, shag a few then go back to Kim? She's a mug 😂
Yep. And apparently pushed for her to abort the baby that he went on Tiktok saying that he so desperately wanted - according to someone else on here
You can tell he's a disprectful idiot by all those period videos. If he really wanted to educate, he wouldn't be sticking pads to his beard and screaming all over the place about cramps

Yep. And apparently pushed for her to abort the baby that he went on Tiktok saying that he so desperately wanted - according to someone else on here
You can tell he's a disprectful idiot by all those period videos. If he really wanted to educate, he wouldn't be sticking pads to his beard and screaming all over the place about cramps
duck I forgot about that part, he was reacting to cute baby videos and saying how much he wanted to be a dad whirls she was going through that.

Think we all know Josh is unstable and hasn’t got a clue what he wants so it’s honestly not a shock at all to me. Look at what happened with Kim! He’s got a lot of growing up to do and really should take a look at his behaviour

Did this bellend honestly just make a video saying he was 'bringing up' Kim's boys.
He's such a bleep. Completely not his place. And to make a point of phoning one of the biological dad's too.

Actual disgraceful behaviour.