Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I used to think he was great and his content was great and original.

Then he met Eden and he changed, that’s when I went off him.

He then got a beautiful girlfriend and was happy he wasn’t friends with toxic Eden and he looked better for not being her friend no longer.

He banged on about how much he wanted kids, got his ex pregnant and changed his mind.

He became friends with Eden again and he’s become just as bad as her and that’s saying something, she’s going to ruin him.

He no longer has good content and is now a male version of Eden 🤮.
I remember when he was getting messages from girls on Instagram and he made a whole video about how they shouldn't be sending unsolicited messages because he has a girlfriend. The whole thing was extreme cringe mainly because of his annoying voice.

Reactions: 6

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I think most of them are except for Wayne who acts oblivious by it all !

I I’m intrigued to what AJ really thinks about her. Yeah true.

I missed that why did she do that ? They must be Dating lol, or buying him as a friend.
I think AJ is embarrassed by her, his views on her last year I reckon still stand he just doesn’t want any drama anymore so to keep the peace made friends, notice he doesn’t really have much to do with her.

same with Wayne he doesn’t seem as involved with her anymore, well since Josh has been back on the scene I think they all use each other for clout. Can you see them being mates in the real world?
like if something went down and shit hit the fan they wouldn’t be the first people they’d turn to it’s all about TT.

notice how when Josh flirts with other girls on insta live Eden hates it. They’d be the most mismatched couple if they was together looks wise they don’t go Josh is the one with banter and personality and she just silent laughs at him constantly or makes sexual comments that Josh now bats off I’ve noticed.
I feel Josh has a more sensitive side whereas Eden is brash.

Reactions: 5

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I used to follow him but gradually started disliking him more and more until he joined that Gentleman's Club with that cretin Dan Spragg so I unfollowed him. He appears on my Fyp every now and again but he's completely changed from how he was like 8 months ago.

Reactions: 5

igiveup

VIP Member
Hi Guys,

So I thought it was time Josh from England needed his own thread.

Let’s get tattling😊

Reactions: 4

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Thank you! He's so cringey. All this allyship for women and 'explaining' women's bodies.

Makes me feel so itchy every time I see he's got a new period video

igiveup

VIP Member
I used to think he was great and his content was great and original.

Then he met Eden and he changed, that’s when I went off him.

He then got a beautiful girlfriend and was happy he wasn’t friends with toxic Eden and he looked better for not being her friend no longer.

He banged on about how much he wanted kids, got his ex pregnant and changed his mind.

He became friends with Eden again and he’s become just as bad as her and that’s saying something, she’s going to ruin him.

He no longer has good content and is now a male version of Eden 🤮.

I used to follow him but gradually started disliking him more and more until he joined that Gentleman's Club with that cretin Dan Spragg so I unfollowed him. He appears on my Fyp every now and again but he's completely changed from how he was like 8 months ago.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I 100% can believe he's that way.

Before Kim he was always going on about his 🍆 and how big he was. He screamed womaniser to me.

I had hoped that Kim had matured him since he was so involved in her kids lives too
What confuses me is the other day on Josh live the day when he got 500 thousand followers he was saying he still talks to kim for hours every day and she’s incredible, so why break up?

I hope for kims sake she doesn’t read here but feel she should be aware at the same time. I want them to get back together the vibe was good maybe he just wants to be a womaniser a bit more if that’s what he was like before.

Reactions: 3

igiveup

VIP Member
Yep I remember that, though part of me believes he was still raking to other girls when in a relationship.

I honestly don’t know what control Eden has over him, he could do so much better and he would most likely get far without Eden in his life.

I think he could be also buying followers too as his are going up to

Pathetic really, immature, no decent content and his voice is irritating.

I remember when he was getting messages from girls on Instagram and he made a whole video about how they shouldn't be sending unsolicited messages because he has a girlfriend. The whole thing was extreme cringe mainly because of his annoying voice.

Well well well I’ve been waiting for this thread. Iamjoshfromengland2 i know someone who has had a personal experience with him. He took her on a date (she had to pay) they then slept together. He claimed a few weeks later he had no idea who she was on a tiktok live knowing full well she was in the live. She blocked him for obvious reasons but his reasoning of “not knowing her” was “he met someone else”. He also slept with 5 other people prior to sleeping with my mate, and one of the 5 was his now ex girlfriend Kim.
He then got his now ex girlfriend Kim pregnant, made her get an abortion and then said a few weeks later he was ready for a child.
i liked him before he was involved with Eden and before he mugged off my mate but we move

Attachments

Last edited:

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Eden said Josh just stopped talking to her when he got a girlfriend, I’m sure she even mentioned once that she thought she was blocked by him but whether that’s true or not I don’t know. Pretty sure they used to send eachother sexy pics and stuff (or so Eden said but I don’t believe everything she says tbh) so maybe if that was the case he stopped talking to her out of respect for his girlfriend. Can’t comment on anyone else!
Yep Eden has said before that they sent n received saucy pics to each other. She used to go on about josh being her soulmate and wanting to sleep with him an that she loved him.
josh met his girlfriend and Eden hated it until her attention was taken up when lloydy came along.
He seems to be doing well I can’t say he bothers me either way.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
I see Josh is simping over the singer Anne Marie again lol have you seen his comments tellin her he’s in love with her 😂

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
That’s awful I wonder if kim knows?
So when did Josh and kim first meet? When did you friend first meet him?
To add I’m not disbelieving you in any way but how do you or your friend know how many women he slept with in a week before he slept with your friend?

Reactions: 2

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Yeah he does and he sees it’s not a good look for Eden, wonder if he knows she is buying views.

I like that Lauren girl she’s lovely when she got kicked of for Eden I felt sad for her, Eden has to be in everything.

He was happy and his lives are fun without Eden there.
Yeh I think he knows she is. You have to be blind to not see it and he’s been around from the start he knows how TT works. If they talk as much as she says they do then she probably told him. Did I miss something but why is Eden buying Josh clothes lol! She said she rang him at 3am asking what size he is.

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Didnt josh dump her and talk shit about relationships for ages. Float about tiktok pretending to be all about women's rights, shag a few then go back to Kim? She's a mug 😂
Yep. And apparently pushed for her to abort the baby that he went on Tiktok saying that he so desperately wanted - according to someone else on here
You can tell he's a disprectful idiot by all those period videos. If he really wanted to educate, he wouldn't be sticking pads to his beard and screaming all over the place about cramps

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Good to see he didn’t get involved with begging for her posting ban to be lifted. I think he knows it’s cringe af!

watched some of his live on Instagram last night of course Eden had to show up 🙄 is he seeing that Lauren girl or Eden?

on a lighter note Josh looked happy tho

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
So Josh is now starting up doing personalised videos for his fans....

Who in their right mind would pay £10 for an overdramatic tit to wish them happy birthday

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Calling Stan a coward and using Josh for clout. Saying he's just jealous and 'she knows' all about Stan too so he should be 'careful'. Gerneally defending Josh when other people have chimed in and saying 'you don't know the situation'

Reminds me a little of when an abused/controlled woman is standing up for her man because 'he's never said those things about me' type attitude.

sanesally

Josh is an absolute disrespectful prick, a man has died and I know people have an opinion and didn’t like him for many reasons.

But you think Josh would have some class, the man was a father, grandfather, a husband and a great grandfather and he’s mocking a dead man.

imagine if that was his grandfather and he was mocked Josh would hate it he would be calling out haters.

Josh and mel moon really gonna get a lot of stick and for Josh I actually can’t wait.

Contemplating making a video on playboys who shags any woman who walks and leaves her when he gets her Preganant and then gets the girl have an abortion because he can’t handle it.

he’s a vile pathetic human and each day I can’t stand him anymore
Longtime lurker here I usually watch the imogenation thread, saw mention of Eden there and finally come across this thread.

is Josh all that bad? In fairness I haven’t been on Josh’s Tik Tok for a while. What has been said?