I am Josh from England - Tik Tok clown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of them are except for Wayne who acts oblivious by it all !

I I’m intrigued to what AJ really thinks about her. Yeah true.

I missed that why did she do that ? They must be Dating lol, or buying him as a friend.
I think AJ is embarrassed by her, his views on her last year I reckon still stand he just doesn’t want any drama anymore so to keep the peace made friends, notice he doesn’t really have much to do with her.

same with Wayne he doesn’t seem as involved with her anymore, well since Josh has been back on the scene I think they all use each other for clout. Can you see them being mates in the real world?
like if something went down and tit hit the fan they wouldn’t be the first people they’d turn to it’s all about TT.

notice how when Josh flirts with other girls on insta live Eden hates it. They’d be the most mismatched couple if they was together looks wise they don’t go Josh is the one with banter and personality and she just silent laughs at him constantly or makes sexual comments that Josh now bats off I’ve noticed.
I feel Josh has a more sensitive side whereas Eden is brash.

Reactions: 5
I see Josh is simping over the singer Anne Marie again lol have you seen his comments tellin her he’s in love with her 😂

Reactions: 3
Well well well I’ve been waiting for this thread. Iamjoshfromengland2 i know someone who has had a personal experience with him. He took her on a date (she had to pay) they then slept together. He claimed a few weeks later he had no idea who she was on a tiktok live knowing full well she was in the live. She blocked him for obvious reasons but his reasoning of “not knowing her” was “he met someone else”. He also slept with 5 other people prior to sleeping with my mate, and one of the 5 was his now ex girlfriend Kim.
He then got his now ex girlfriend Kim pregnant, made her get an abortion and then said a few weeks later he was ready for a child.
i liked him before he was involved with Eden and before he mugged off my mate but we move

Attachments

Last edited:
Well well well I’ve been waiting for this thread. Iamjoshfromengland2 i know someone who has had a personal experience with him. He took her on a date (she had to pay) they then slept together. He claimed a few weeks later he had no idea who she was on a tiktok live knowing full well she was in the live. She blocked him for obvious reasons but his reasoning of “not knowing her” was “he met someone else”. He also slept with 5 other people prior to sleeping with my mate, and one of the 5 was his now ex girlfriend Kim.
He then got his now ex girlfriend Kim pregnant, made her get an abortion and then said a few weeks later he was ready for a child.
i liked him before he was involved with Eden and before he mugged off my mate but we move
here’s so proof

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This has shocked me If I’m honest I knew he and his ex were pregnant but someone who knows them come on here and explained that it was a mutual decision to terminate. When you say he slept with 5 women prior to your friend so that was before? How did he sleep with kim before your friend if he and Kim were seeing each other? I didny think he was the kind of guy to do that from his videos

This has shocked me If I’m honest I knew he and his ex were pregnant but someone who knows them come on here and explained that it was a mutual decision to terminate. When you say he slept with 5 women prior to your friend so that was before? How did he sleep with kim before your friend if he and Kim were seeing each other? I didny think he was the kind of guy to do that from his videos
“mutual agreement” 5 women prior but all within the same week, Kim was one of the women he then slept with my friends obviously while still talking to Kim and then him and Kim made things official

Reactions: 1
“mutual agreement” 5 women prior but all within the same week, Kim was one of the women he then slept with my friends obviously while still talking to Kim and then him and Kim made things official
That’s awful I wonder if kim knows?
So when did Josh and kim first meet? When did you friend first meet him?

Last edited:
To add I’m not disbelieving you in any way but how do you or your friend know how many women he slept with in a week before he slept with your friend?

I 100% can believe he's that way.

Before Kim he was always going on about his 🍆 and how big he was. He screamed womaniser to me.

I had hoped that Kim had matured him since he was so involved in her kids lives too

Before Kim he was always going on about his 🍆 and how big he was. He screamed womaniser to me.

I had hoped that Kim had matured him since he was so involved in her kids lives too
What confuses me is the other day on Josh live the day when he got 500 thousand followers he was saying he still talks to kim for hours every day and she’s incredible, so why break up?

I hope for kims sake she doesn’t read here but feel she should be aware at the same time. I want them to get back together the vibe was good maybe he just wants to be a womaniser a bit more if that’s what he was like before.

They first met September 2020 so I’m presuming Kim wasn’t long before

It also isn’t his first termination either

His recent videos acting shocked about how women ‘get off’ etc is just ridiculous. And trying to act like he is educating himself about what women go through when having periods or giving birth etc screams fake and attention seeking

Josh is an absolute disrespectful prick, a man has died and I know people have an opinion and didn’t like him for many reasons.

But you think Josh would have some class, the man was a father, grandfather, a husband and a great grandfather and he’s mocking a dead man.

imagine if that was his grandfather and he was mocked Josh would hate it he would be calling out haters.

Josh and mel moon really gonna get a lot of stick and for Josh I actually can’t wait.

Contemplating making a video on playboys who shags any woman who walks and leaves her when he gets her Preganant and then gets the girl have an abortion because he can’t handle it.

he’s a vile pathetic human and each day I can’t stand him anymore

Josh is an absolute disrespectful prick, a man has died and I know people have an opinion and didn’t like him for many reasons.

But you think Josh would have some class, the man was a father, grandfather, a husband and a great grandfather and he’s mocking a dead man.

imagine if that was his grandfather and he was mocked Josh would hate it he would be calling out haters.

Josh and mel moon really gonna get a lot of stick and for Josh I actually can’t wait.

Contemplating making a video on playboys who shags any woman who walks and leaves her when he gets her Preganant and then gets the girl have an abortion because he can’t handle it.

he’s a vile pathetic human and each day I can’t stand him anymore
Longtime lurker here I usually watch the imogenation thread, saw mention of Eden there and finally come across this thread.

is Josh all that bad? In fairness I haven’t been on Josh’s Tik Tok for a while. What has been said?

So Josh is now starting up doing personalised videos for his fans....

Who in their right mind would pay £10 for an overdramatic tit to wish them happy birthday

I can’t stand the bloke no more he is so jarring and so fake.

I wouldn’t waste my money on a tosser like him.

On live yesterday Eden’s fans said she wants to meet him and he said they’re meeting this week. Cue tiktok s of them together it’s going to be so obnoxious