Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheRockingReverend

The Beeb are probably just being seen to be more pro-active after the Savile situation.
Also, IIRC, wasn't there talk at the time that the Sun had more lurid information that they publicly stated they wouldn't release? If that is the case then I imagine the BBC are just covering their arses (insert your own Huw joke here) in case it does come out (again - put your own joke in).

• Haha
Reactions: 6

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Huw when caught - claim mental health issues
Schofield when caught - claims mental health issues
Tory MP when caught out - claims mental health issues
At least Huw had a history with metal illness. Schofield was a disgrace.

kev1974

VIP Member
Any chance the BBC could pay his autocue-reading replacement a far more sensible salary than almost £1/2m? I'll do it for a hell of lot less if they like?

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Saw this while searching for something else, and thought “He’s” meant “HE” for a whole 10 seconds. Yikes. Have a word with yourself, ItsDatCuw. 🤣

4C3F0EF0-56BB-4606-B438-B91A8D44D6D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I still think this is about Dan Wootton as he fits the journalist description being a former editor of the Sun.

thegossboss92

Note to Huw if he’s reading this: if Tattle of all places is defending your bum, all hope is not lost. 🍑👍🏻

• Haha

Dr.CM

Chatty Member
So we could be expecting to hear some news soon, even if it’s just a post on a random person’s social media? 👀

And I wonder how much does that Media Guido Twitter account know?
Yep 100% it'll be totally out by now *if* this Media Guido person is making a truthful account, there'll be hundreds of people who know, it's just the mainstream media can't publish.

If it's true, anyone who's got a sock account or doesn't care if their account gets deleted or people on reddit types will be spreading it around online and also it'll be going quickly word of mouth.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Apparently the BBC were trying to locate him on the day of the late Queens death, for him to present a news special on the failing health of the late Queen. Huw was on his way to a barbers shop and was unaware as his mobile had been stolen the night before. HE son phoned the barber shop

Attachments

• Wow

thegossboss92

The use of the term “former workplace” might suggest this blind item isn‘t about Huw as he joined the BBC at about age 11 and he hasn’t publicly left yet. I guess I was triggered by “disgraced journalist” and “more scandal” 😰

thegossboss92

I dunno, can you imagine him sitting in his mum’s lounge twiddling his thumbs and not going on social media? Not liking any post, not following or unfollowing people? Not making a Threads account. Also, apparently not going outside because he’s not been spotted anywhere. The total blackout makes me think his devices “have been taken away”, i.e. he’s in treatment somewhere.

I wonder how the lad is doing now.
HE is too poorly to discuss his future with the BCC allegedly.
I feel for the parents. The BBC apology is way too late, arseholes.