Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hutch is an incredible inspiration and true to himself kerri Louise’s and jerv would get it if I wernt straight love them both

Trust I’d love nothing more to slide into your inbox. Could go one better to slide into your bed 🙌😜😘

Reactions: 1
Whst I'd it with all you women so thirsty after hutch he's had more women then I had hot dinners.hes nothing special. Personalty wise he ok bloke

Whst I'd it with all you women so thirsty after hutch he's had more women then I had hot dinners.hes nothing special. Personalty wise he ok bloke
not everyone wants his tackle some just support him because he's an awesome guy and if you actually got to know him you would know why

Reactions: 3
You can see who hutch really backs and supports because he sticks up for them on a live telling people not to come for them But didn’t stick up for that Paul, Paige, Darcey Lyndz last night speaks volumes to me, And did someone say screenshots?

Hutch, kerri, jerv and soph all make the sun shine after one of my rainy days! Some of these fake accounts are like clouds, that clearly hide behind the sun when they’re having a bad day! Why don’t you just p1ss off and rain on someone else’s parade!

Reactions: 2
Hutch is leading sophie down the garden path and he is going to hurt her and jerv has to be straight in there all the time pritty sad isnt it!! Jerv fuckoff and sophie you little mug move on!!
It’s pretty not pritty just saying if your going to give someone some 💩 at least check before posting

And What if has good on him

Why do all the women if u call them that who hutch goes with Sophie all love gossip omg these women (girls) need to grow up 🤣🤣 embrassing that Sophie loves gossip as much as Kerry keats does !! Attention seeking on her live lol , asking people have you sent messages with gossip ! Thought hutch might have learnt by now 🤣🤣🤣

Did they mean screenshots were being sent today or next year??? I just can’t cope with this 🤣🤣 seriously bored now. Or did you get carried away with the 3 for £100 and lost your head for a while 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💯 beach date or arcades for the first time date win. Never restaurants or cinema for first date! Loads of nice beaches in SW just saying 🙌😜☺

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.