Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But its ok for you to @ women about being big? No that was your joke account hutch. You own it? No you don't admit the troll account that was vile hutch not the fun ones
He owns his tit. Do you own yours. Like how you lied about cancer & ever spoke to someone I know who has cancer and got all your info from them. You’re not the only one with screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But its ok for you to @ women about being big? No that was your joke account hutch. You own it? No you don't admit the troll account that was vile hutch not the fun ones
It’s embrassing grown ass man loving drama at his age , laughable … embrassing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Funny how you gone quiet now iv mentioned about you asking this person all her info about cancer and have the screenshots.

I’ll take you on a date hutch 💛💛 I’ll send you a dm on Instagram with the words ‘you’re a bit of me’ 💛💛😝😝

Oh I am about to slide into that dm Hutch 😉

Oh I would bleeping ruin him 😂😂

I’ll take you on a date hutch 💛💛 I’ll send you a dm on Instagram with the words ‘you’re a bit of me’ 💛💛😝😝
He said he likes to work for it....maybe if he works extra hard we could go together 😂

duck sake 😂😂I just tried to send him a message on TikTok but he isn’t following me so I can’t. Now I’m going to have to create an Instagram! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
AND??? Get your facts straight she was on about tylor
No she wasn't 😂 see you know nothing at all. And you are one of his mods you forget I spent 6 months with you all. Your all twisted in the head. Lyndz lied she had cancer but that's okay? Lyndz bad mouthing the rantz family she's vile. All because Ben called her out for her lies and bullshit when she was team SN then got outed and moved to team SLSH and slagged the rantz off for months and is now all over them again because hutch is. But you lot watch a few hours of a live and think you all know him 😂 you don't have the slightest idea about him or his real self. So you all think you know more than people that have actually months with him 😂 so to the silly thirsty one on here saying he didn't want me? 😂 oh he did and still does.

Emily was part of the group bringing hutch down. I've spoke to Emily for months 😂😂 sends me screenshots so wrong again. And Tyler messed it up by going to lee again and pre-warning him what was going on. If he didn't do that everybody would of known the whole truth about hutch. Dont come at me when you don't actually know anything

No she wasn't 😂 see you know nothing at all. And you are one of his mods you forget I spent 6 months with you all. Your all twisted in the head. Lyndz lied she had cancer but that's okay? Lyndz bad mouthing the rantz family she's vile. All because Ben called her out for her lies and bullshit when she was team SN then got outed and moved to team SLSH and slagged the rantz off for months and is now all over them again because hutch is. But you lot watch a few hours of a live and think you all know him 😂 you don't have the slightest idea about him or his real self. So you all think you know more than people that have actually months with him 😂 so to the silly thirsty one on here saying he didn't want me? 😂 oh he did and still does.

Emily was part of the group bringing hutch down. I've spoke to Emily for months 😂😂 sends me screenshots so wrong again. And Tyler messed it up by going to lee again and pre-warning him what was going on. If he didn't do that everybody would of known the whole truth about hutch. Dont come at me when you don't actually know anything
Why have you dragged other peoples names into your I hate Lee rant! If you have a problem with him sort it with HIM. Instead you have mentioned many other names and from your little story it would appear in this case a few of them are innocent parties? So you sit and preach about Lee being this Lee doing that… pot calling kettle springs to mind because have you not just caused drama and potential upset to these other names you have mentioned. Unless you have proof no one will ever know the truth but just think about what your allegations could do to the others involved in your vendetta against Lee

Listen kelly don’t judge others by your standards. You are the one that lies about cancer. Lyndz wouldnee do that!! Are you seriously that sick in the head. To have cancer is the most devastating thing & you wouldn’t have no clue how that feels because you haven’t been through it. It’s soul destroying not knowing if you’re going to live or die. You sick duck

Look right for someone who seems to know it all, you should also know I AM NOT ONE OF LEE'S MODS how many more times I got to tell you?! And also for someone who seems to know it all, should also know when to shut the F***k up!!
And before you even go there about cancer, maybe you should remember what you said, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so move on! Next Emily may of been back then but if you was actually in the loop you would of known Tylor isn't all innocent and it was him Emily was going to out a few lives ago! So if its all the same go back get some facts straight! Then come and get my attention, You say you have proof well crack on with it, if not go and get yourself a life because this obsession you seem to have isn't healthy, it's really disturbing, so leave the man alone, and bore off! Now if it's all the same I have a life off here and TT unlike you!!!

• Heart
Hes not the guy he claims to be. I've been in hutchs mod group WhatsApp. For 6 months.His so called team of mods are vile aswell. All encouraged Paul Quinn to troll kerry and her kids and Sam making out she knew nothing? Lies she was in the group when all of them encouraged Paul to log in as Baron and give kerry hate. But hutchs team blamed Tyler and all Tyler did was tell Hutch some things as a friend. They all have troll accounts to troll people even hutch. Watching his live listening is too funny he's playing victim again right now. Poor hutch is always getting hurt? What about all the women he walked away from? Got his ex to terminate his child? Shagged Sophie 2 weeks ago now wants nothing to do with her. And then he blames tiktok for him walking away. He claims he wants the family set up 😛 no he doesn't trust me he doesn't. He sits in group chat talking about women like their are cattle. Slagged off his "wifey" saying she was desperate and a liar. Lyndz who said and ill quote " I hate ben rantz and his mum they think they are better than people" all the mods used to make up fake kerry accounts and all would laugh trying to guess who made it up. Here he goes reading tattle looking for sympathy. Read mine Hutchy 💛💛💛
All I can say is wow just wow defiantly not the guy everyone thinks he is

Hes not the guy he claims to be. I've been in hutchs mod group WhatsApp. For 6 months.His so called team of mods are vile aswell. All encouraged Paul Quinn to troll kerry and her kids and Sam making out she knew nothing? Lies she was in the group when all of them encouraged Paul to log in as Baron and give kerry hate. But hutchs team blamed Tyler and all Tyler did was tell Hutch some things as a friend. They all have troll accounts to troll people even hutch. Watching his live listening is too funny he's playing victim again right now. Poor hutch is always getting hurt? What about all the women he walked away from? Got his ex to terminate his child? Shagged Sophie 2 weeks ago now wants nothing to do with her. And then he blames tiktok for him walking away. He claims he wants the family set up 😛 no he doesn't trust me he doesn't. He sits in group chat talking about women like their are cattle. Slagged off his "wifey" saying she was desperate and a liar. Lyndz who said and ill quote " I hate ben rantz and his mum they think they are better than people" all the mods used to make up fake kerry accounts and all would laugh trying to guess who made it up. Here he goes reading tattle looking for sympathy. Read mine Hutchy 💛💛💛
You're telling the truth. I don't want to out myself but he has a lot fooled

Look right for someone who seems to know it all, you should also know I AM NOT ONE OF LEE'S MODS how many more times I got to tell you?! And also for someone who seems to know it all, should also know when to shut the F***k up!!
And before you even go there about cancer, maybe you should remember what you said, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so move on! Next Emily may of been back then but if you was actually in the loop you would of known Tylor isn't all innocent and it was him Emily was going to out a few lives ago! So if its all the same go back get some facts straight! Then come and get my attention, You say you have proof well crack on with it, if not go and get yourself a life because this obsession you seem to have isn't healthy, it's really disturbing, so leave the man alone, and bore off! Now if it's all the same I have a life off here and TT unlike you!!!

Emily only did that because of what she said about hutch so tyler was defending hutch. And emily played the same boring stuff she did months ago .you seem very thirsty for hutch so claim down. So if you don't actually know the correct facts be quite

Emily only did that because of what she said about hutch so tyler was defending hutch. And emily played the same boring stuff she did months ago .you seem very thirsty for hutch so claim down. So if you don't actually know the correct facts be quite
oh my days, you still going??
Claim or calm?

Why can't people leave hutch alone?? Everyone makes mistakes move on stop focusing on the past. Love you hutch💙💛💙💛

Does his team not read tattle and realise what’s going on or are they asthick as they look,Notice how he’s now got that jerv and kerrylouise as mods says it all.I have the proof and I will air it and tag them.welshlynz self harmed and he blocked her I have the proof,prepare for voice notes of you bad mouthing them all.
I’ve been sent screenshots and they all turned out to be twisted, you need to know you can trust the source before trying to air people. I learnt an awful lot these last few weeks regarding snakes on tiktok!!!, especially when they have added you to there what’s app group.Sharing lives making fake accounts now stuff gets real man !!!.Time to bring my proof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.