Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cloutchaser

Absolutely loving seeing hutch back to himself 💛 his lives this week have been so funny. Some of the confessions have been wow 😮 but his expressions when reading them out are too funny 😂

Proud_mumma

Tyler is trying to get back into the fold,he slipped into the live last night @ing Lee’s mod’s he must have forgot all the things he said about them before to plenty of people. I can not see the video with him and lee he has me blocked, has Lee commented.
No Lee hasn't commented. It's a pure joke, sure wasn't Tyler supposed to be the Truth_teller who was slating kerry, her mods, Lee and his mods. I would share the video but don't know how?

cloutchaser

I don’t know why people have such an issue with hutch, I think he’s amazing & he’s back to his usual happy self which is amazing 🤩 we love you hutch SLSH 💛💛💛💛

Gary was one of the best ones! Hutch if your reading this please find Gary 🤣🤣 serious though can we have more duel lives as that’s the hutch we like. Question time is ok but very repetitive 🤣
they are and I think he gets fed up with it but does it cos it's what people have asked for and he wants to please everyone but u can tell by his face he doesn't really wanna be doing it like last night.he face was saying he wasn't really in to it.

ZigNZag

Everyone is entitled to have there own thoughts but I personally like him. I recently started going back in his lives and they have been upbeat and full of energy. I got pounced on in Kerry’s live by her mod’s for asking a question although I asked the same question in his live and his mods were very pleasant towards me.
Think I need to give watching hutch’s lives another go and see! I did like him but unsure what’s been going on with him. Maybe he’s getting back to his old self with getting rid of trash from his life??!!

babygirl6

I do feel for Hutch, he has a heart of gold. I can not understand why he can’t seem to find a good women, I for one would marry him ❤Xx

dontlikefake

Look right for someone who seems to know it all, you should also know I AM NOT ONE OF LEE'S MODS how many more times I got to tell you?! And also for someone who seems to know it all, should also know when to shut the F***k up!!
And before you even go there about cancer, maybe you should remember what you said, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so move on! Next Emily may of been back then but if you was actually in the loop you would of known Tylor isn't all innocent and it was him Emily was going to out a few lives ago! So if its all the same go back get some facts straight! Then come and get my attention, You say you have proof well crack on with it, if not go and get yourself a life because this obsession you seem to have isn't healthy, it's really disturbing, so leave the man alone, and bore off! Now if it's all the same I have a life off here and TT unlike you!!!

Emily only did that because of what she said about hutch so tyler was defending hutch. And emily played the same boring stuff she did months ago .you seem very thirsty for hutch so claim down. So if you don't actually know the correct facts be quite

Peppa pig? The size of you hutch? You body shame women all the time these days. You think your untouchable still? Admit you trolled kerry and Rachael and ill leave. Until you admit your wrongs I'm going nowhere

Lisaloo1982

Hes not the guy he claims to be. I've been in hutchs mod group WhatsApp. For 6 months.His so called team of mods are vile aswell. All encouraged Paul Quinn to troll kerry and her kids and Sam making out she knew nothing? Lies she was in the group when all of them encouraged Paul to log in as Baron and give kerry hate. But hutchs team blamed Tyler and all Tyler did was tell Hutch some things as a friend. They all have troll accounts to troll people even hutch. Watching his live listening is too funny he's playing victim again right now. Poor hutch is always getting hurt? What about all the women he walked away from? Got his ex to terminate his child? Shagged Sophie 2 weeks ago now wants nothing to do with her. And then he blames tiktok for him walking away. He claims he wants the family set up 😛 no he doesn't trust me he doesn't. He sits in group chat talking about women like their are cattle. Slagged off his "wifey" saying she was desperate and a liar. Lyndz who said and ill quote " I hate ben rantz and his mum they think they are better than people" all the mods used to make up fake kerry accounts and all would laugh trying to guess who made it up. Here he goes reading tattle looking for sympathy. Read mine Hutchy 💛💛💛
All I can say is wow just wow defiantly not the guy everyone thinks he is