Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But its ok for you to @ women about being big? No that was your joke account hutch. You own it? No you don't admit the troll account that was vile hutch not the fun ones

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
About 2 weeks ago he dualled a random and it was a girl from Yorkshire. It was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't breathe.

The girl was great too she took the banter so well.

ZigNZag

Wtf who was that one his live before it ended?

Liv another catfish wow just wow

Hutch come back on to we here the goss
I know. It’s shocking how these tramps are doing this to him. Why?! It’s just wrong!
That liv account is private so can’t get on it

AND??? Get your facts straight she was on about tylor
No she wasn't 😂 see you know nothing at all. And you are one of his mods you forget I spent 6 months with you all. Your all twisted in the head. Lyndz lied she had cancer but that's okay? Lyndz bad mouthing the rantz family she's vile. All because Ben called her out for her lies and bullshit when she was team SN then got outed and moved to team SLSH and slagged the rantz off for months and is now all over them again because hutch is. But you lot watch a few hours of a live and think you all know him 😂 you don't have the slightest idea about him or his real self. So you all think you know more than people that have actually months with him 😂 so to the silly thirsty one on here saying he didn't want me? 😂 oh he did and still does.

Emily was part of the group bringing hutch down. I've spoke to Emily for months 😂😂 sends me screenshots so wrong again. And Tyler messed it up by going to lee again and pre-warning him what was going on. If he didn't do that everybody would of known the whole truth about hutch. Dont come at me when you don't actually know anything

cupcake101

You can see who hutch really backs and supports because he sticks up for them on a live telling people not to come for them But didn’t stick up for that Paul, Paige, Darcey Lyndz last night speaks volumes to me, And did someone say screenshots?

ZigNZag

OK so I haven't missed anything yet. I entered about 2 secs ago and was about to say ermmm Bo peep wasn't present. Nearly gave myself away 😂 oops.
Think he read my quote other day, last night wasn’t a drama pillow talk just fun ha. Bring on tonight

Amazing live last night I was crying with laughter at Sam Quinney no pies for me from now on ladies . 😂 Lynz at the end had me in stitches.The bantz is unreal on hutch’s pillow talk I’m waiting for pillow talk tonight lynz for a fat girl is comedy gold.

Proud_mumma

N

Not sure what happened he was live with Ben in his box then he had a message come through from someone saying they had been sent a screen recording from lees live and lee and that had ment to been of slagging that person off. Lee said it was just someone trying to cause shit with who he got the message from. Hes back to him self and it seems people don't like that so are trying to knock him back down which really isn't fair. Him and Ben was having a laugh b4 all that happened.
Why don't people just leave the lad alone ffs. Let him be and move on.

ZigNZag

Ben hates Tyler. Ben is a good judge of character and can usually read situations well. I know we don't know what's going on but I'm very surprised at Tyler and Hutch. Especially since Ben and Hutch seem to be getting close again.

I wouldn't be trusting anyone that's involved in a situation with Tyler.

I'm starting to think differently about situations and people now.

I get keep your friends close but your enemies closer etc however not enemies that have done as much damage as Tyler. You keep them very far away and have no communication or anything to do with them. The saying goes "you are who you hang with" meaning the people you surround yourself with are a representation of the type of person you are. If you are seen having anything to do with Tyler that would tell me you are a two faced snake too that condones trolling and bullying.
Exactly 💯! I just don’t get how hutch is pals with Tyler after what a week since hutch called him a cunt on live. How they where blaming Tyler for a lot of things to do with the trolling etc. And how hutch doesn’t agree with it all yet here they are portraying to others all is fine with them again. I’m sorry you don’t see Hutch being civil or even nice to Kerry yet she wasn’t the troll it was Paul and Tyler! I just don’t get them. Especially hutch after all the hassle he’s had and been through before this and now with this drama, surely he would think I don’t need this to affect SLSH or what he has with Ben again now. Things like trolling and all the drama will give SLSH a bad name and I hope he realises before it affects him and Ben again. Come on hutch, you don’t need anyone to back your brand as you started on your own with bens help, please watch who your friends with or keeping close

ZigNZag

Ha the arse lickers are out 🤣🤣🤣

Jealous of what a fat lorry driver 🤣🤣🤣
Hhmm, I think ur a male who seems very hateful to others achievements in life. Didn’t you have the pleasure of having hutches sloppy seconds and that’s why u are jealous 🤣🤣👋👋