Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

practisewotyapreach

Listen kelly don’t judge others by your standards. You are the one that lies about cancer. Lyndz wouldnee do that!! Are you seriously that sick in the head. To have cancer is the most devastating thing & you wouldn’t have no clue how that feels because you haven’t been through it. It’s soul destroying not knowing if you’re going to live or die. You sick fuck

Did anyone see Lee’s live tonight it was hilarious back to the old Lee that’s for sure. His mod’s had a ribbing off him he called them dysfunctional and bated them out but you can tell he thinks a lot of them he even said they was all 1 in a million I’m still crying at the chicken story.

justhereforbantz

I’m gonna be that person. Sorry. 🙈 the name change was a joke said in his live the other night. He isn’t her baby dad. There’s nothing going on with them and he isn’t supporting her. It’s just a long standing joke. Although, I’m not defending her or what she’s doing because I’m not up to speed on the issues with her and her involvement in things. Also as they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Just know this though for the ones in his lives hanging out the back of his chocolate star fish, you’re all snakey b*tches, I am watching you!

ZigNZag

Have you seen the video of hutch and his shirt being ripped open on the stay Nelson night ha. Bet they had their own private after party 🤣🤣

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Hutch you can be in my box anytime pal 😂

Friends end up with the same sayings, that's what happens when you spend too much time bumming each other. Only joking, but yeah me and my friends end up using the same little sayings.

Holla ya boy for the catfish

Has anyone else seen the screen recording that tiffy has put out of Hutch in kerrys live last night? Shes an evil girl. The same girl has been in contact with Kelly in the hope to destroy hutch. 🤬🤬🤬
Think its been removed, or do you mean the 'shut up one'?

Well done Hutch for last night and saying it straight in Kerry's live, But I totally agree with others on here don't get sucked back into all that drama, i really hope she listens and gets rid but I don't think she will, she is going to learn the hard way in which we all have at some point. She isn't even listening to her own mum, who has nothing but love so she isn't going to listen to anyone else!

But much respect to you and keep being you #slsh

Last edited:

Proud_mumma

Wtf who was that one his live before it ended?

Liv another catfish wow just wow

Hutch come back on to we here the goss