Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow she’s going to be doing a Men’s gift idea list! I dread to think what could possibly be on it...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How does she have the audacity to post a quote about the memories of Christmas being the most important thing , seconds after listing affiliate linked items to buy !
I honestly do not know. How can she have the front to post that quote after affiliate links to £80 TV pillows and £70 overnight cases... Definitely no memories being made there! Such strange gifts for children. It is as if she doesn't know or understand children at all. These are the types of gifts people without children buy for children!!

Reactions: 8
Tomorrow she’s going to be doing a Men’s gift idea list! I dread to think what could possibly be on it...
My guess is it will include a kitchen gadget of some sort, maybe fancy knives because "col is a lush cook"? A Jo Malone fragrance? A cashmere scarf or blanket that's just lush? A weekend travel bag, possible a Fairfax and favour one?

Reactions: 9
My guess is it will include a kitchen gadget of some sort, maybe fancy knives because "col is a lush cook"? A Jo Malone fragrance? A cashmere scarf or blanket that's just lush? A weekend travel bag, possible a Fairfax and favour one?
It’s bound to be expensive, boring and have an aff link attached 😉

Reactions: 7
Ohhhhhh her man gift list.... There'll be something jo Malone scented, something white company. Some cliche high end aftershave. Probably some joules socks or a joules scarf. A leather notebook or diary. Boden will likely make an appearance in the list. There'll Deffo be some kitchen gadgets. A manly tool (like a tape measure only the most unmanly man would ever use).... Alcohol with a special decanting kit and two glasses. A night away at some cozy b&b in the Cotswolds with a roaring fire and fluffy rug, four poster bed and where wool socks are compulsory. A leather overnight bag, a personalised cosmetics/wash bag. Shaving kit from 1406, some first edition leather bound books, a pipe and ugg slippers, a key ring which is the same price as a small car, wellington boots, bit perhaps leather ones lined in lambswool with a memory soul cushion... Then something sexy which she can model with one leg out or one shoulder out while looking back towards the camera with her pointy nose and joker grin thinking she's all seductive when in fact she just looks like a manic consumer who's just been #gifted rubber lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is, her present lists are super-luxurious and faux-royal, but they’re all #gifted. They’ll unwrap their (free) gifts on their lush Christmas Day, while drinking a lush glass of champagne, with some lush scrambled eggs and salmon, cooked by amazing chef (Skoda Car Salesman) Col, with some luxurious (gifted) Jo Malone candles twinkling in her beautiful olde English (rented) home. Of course, there is nothing wrong with any of these things, but I hate how she manipulates the presentation of her life for sales. It’s all fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhhh her man gift list.... There'll be something jo Malone scented, something white company. Some cliche high end aftershave. Probably some joules socks or a joules scarf. A leather notebook or diary. Boden will likely make an appearance in the list. There'll Deffo be some kitchen gadgets. A manly tool (like a tape measure only the most unmanly man would ever use).... Alcohol with a special decanting kit and two glasses. A night away at some cozy b&b in the Cotswolds with a roaring fire and fluffy rug, four poster bed and where wool socks are compulsory. A leather overnight bag, a personalised cosmetics/wash bag. Shaving kit from 1406, some first edition leather bound books, a pipe and ugg slippers, a key ring which is the same price as a small car, wellington boots, bit perhaps leather ones lined in lambswool with a memory soul cushion... Then something sexy which she can model with one leg out or one shoulder out while looking back towards the camera with her pointy nose and joker grin thinking she's all seductive when in fact she just looks like a manic consumer who's just been #gifted rubber lips.
☝🏻Perfection - hunters and heels men’s gift guide bingo coming up!

• Haha
It’s my first time posting on this thread, but her feed and stories have just become almost laughable in recent times. When I first followed I guess I was, as many are, naive to the fact that the woman is a highly glorified saleswoman and has not stopped short of selling herself, her lifestyle and her family in the process. I particularly had to laugh when Today, written underneath the Monsoon advert I see; “Oh and I’m head to two in Monsoon also”, of course you are Lauren, because you haven’t paid a penny for any of it! She’s clearly styled/styling herself and her “mini men” on Kate Middleton and her children, it’s all rather sickening, not realistic for everyday families despite income (we have a very healthy household income but I wouldn’t ever subject my three year old to being dressed in that manner every single day and I certainly wouldn’t want to be aging myself by a minimum of 10 years either!) and for many who remain under her spell, sadly, her posts are enough to make people question their own family lives - Is that truly the kind of person anyone would want to be? I think not.
Completely agree!! She says she wants to be positive on insta but what is positive about the message is sending to followers about her perfect looking catalogue, sepia filtered insta life?? It just makes normal people / women feel inferior sometimes and she’s too stupid to realise that so carries on with the pretence again and again. Just be normal Lauren for once! I’m the meantime, #unfollow!!

The thing is, her present lists are super-luxurious and faux-royal, but they’re all #gifted. They’ll unwrap their (free) gifts on their lush Christmas Day, while drinking a lush glass of champagne, with some lush scrambled eggs and salmon, cooked by amazing chef (Skoda Car Salesman) Col, with some luxurious (gifted) Jo Malone candles twinkling in her beautiful olde English (rented) home. Of course, there is nothing wrong with any of these things, but I hate how she manipulates the presentation of her life for sales. It’s all fake.
When you look at her lifestyle and her likely family income it just proves what a negative space Instagram is. She makes out that she is loaded and that she could buy everything if it wasn't free which most definitely isn't the case. A gifted lifestyle to rub everyone elses nose in. I look forward to the day when Instagrammers are a thing of the past and they have to get real life jobs. Though didn't Lauren steal a colleagues husband? Guess she won't be going back there.

Reactions: 10
The smoke and mirrors are becoming unbearable.

I'd hazard a guess that Laur and Col's income is less than half ours (especially when you take into account naughty Col's maintenance payments). We go on skiing holidays (paid for) drive nice cars (paid for) and I do buy White Company and Monsson stuff now and then (paid for!). My children are in private schools (paid for!) but I DON'T dress them like 1940s prince's or Co ordinate everything. We are a normal family - the H&H brand used to be too, but now its so "wannabee" it's sad and hilarious. The mums at our schools would rip her to shreds with her curated wardrobe and immaculate makeup. Sad to have a clearly lacking life?

Oh yes her annual free skiing holiday will be coming up soon! Wonder if she will bother taking the boys this year! They are both at perfect ages to start skiing but I’m sure she won’t want the hassle!

Reactions: 5
Oh yes her annual free skiing holiday will be coming up soon! Wonder if she will bother taking the boys this year! They are both at perfect ages to start skiing but I’m sure she won’t want the hassle!
Mine have been coming skiing since they were babies - we would stick them in the creche for a few hours and then take it in turns the other days. My youngest is younger than Rory and confident on blue runs with his reins on! Bizarrely though - Lauren can't even ski?! 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Mine are the same! We love taking them skiing! Lauren only does it because she thinks it makes her seem posh! Oh how she would love to be able to afford private school!
Mine have been coming skiing since they were babies - we would stick them in the creche for a few hours and then take it in turns the other days. My youngest is younger than Rory and confident on blue runs with his reins on! Bizarrely though - Lauren can't even ski?! 🤷‍♀️
ne are

I would have more respect for a brand that they decided NOT to gift her a free ski trip this year. Wouldn't that be absolutely hysterical.

The smoke and mirrors are becoming unbearable.

I'd hazard a guess that Laur and Col's income is less than half ours (especially when you take into account naughty Col's maintenance payments). We go on skiing holidays (paid for) drive nice cars (paid for) and I do buy White Company and Monsson stuff now and then (paid for!). My children are in private schools (paid for!) but I DON'T dress them like 1940s prince's or Co ordinate everything. We are a normal family - the H&H brand used to be too, but now its so "wannabee" it's sad and hilarious. The mums at our schools would rip her to shreds with her curated wardrobe and immaculate makeup. Sad to have a clearly lacking life?
It’s even worse because she is from Newport!!! Having gone to school with her, I would love to see her step her foot back in the Port...she would have the shock of her perfect little life!

Reactions: 7
What was she like at school?
No friends, waddled around in kitten heels, not a hair out of place...she always thought she was better than everyone, but no one knew why. It wasn’t like she was talented or fun. She was odd really.
her friends have always been one of her husbands friends, her bridesmaids in her first wedding were and now none of them speak to her. It’s sad really. I think she is lucky she has her mum and Col, otherwise she would have no real relationships in her life!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No friends, waddled around in kitten heels, not a hair out of place...she always thought she was better than everyone, but no one knew why. It wasn’t like she was talented or fun. She was odd really.
her friends have always been one of her husbands friends, her bridesmaids in her first wedding were and now none of them speak to her. It’s sad really. I think she is lucky she has her mum and Col, otherwise she would have no real relationships in her life!
Maybe she's trying to make up for a crappy childhood with this new dreamy lush gorgeous image of the perfect lifestyle and family on insta? A hey look at me, im doing really well sort of thing?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.