Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
28028E4D-4D0F-4EAE-91F4-33FCCC4729BE.jpeg

I hope little Ollie isn’t too disappointed when he receives some beige wooden toys and not the transformers that he is asking for?!
Also
Why are the brothers dressed to match the letterbox? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hunters & heels #2 it’s all a facade and we know you’re a fake, You pretend you’re giving but it’s all take take take

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hunters and Heels #2 - a world full of beige, white and twee, will take anything as long as its free.

Or a world full of white stuff and jo Malone, a stolen husband and a rented twee home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
a world full of white stuff and jo Malone, a stolen husband and a rented twee home.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her little boy wrote his letter to Santa...and.. wait for it!!!!! asked for a normal toy! Not a wooden toy, not an overnight case, an actual transformers toy. H&H was still harping on about how he still wants his wooden racing car though. Me thinks she prob wants it more than the boy does. Noticed that she didn’t bother posting any stories about what to buy the man in your life for Xmas. My husband still can’t believe what she posted as a list of ideas for kids! Any why are her kids dressed up to post letters to Santa? Oh Lauren we are not stupid - everything is so staged including what to wear for each photo!

Reactions: 1
I can’t bear to follow her so downloaded Gramster. Who in their right mind would buy a dustpan and brush for £25. Jog on!

Reactions: 2
I can’t bear to follow her so downloaded Gramster. Who in their right mind would buy a dustpan and brush for £25. Jog on!
Or a twee overnight case?? 😂😂 what kid asks for one of these on their Santa lists?? At £69!!!!

She'll do another gift guide, even though there is only a few more days left for online delivery because she wants the freebies. Dont waste an opportunity!

Her gift guide is so unrealistic.. someone ask for brother and SIL not much money ... she suggests a £45 garden planner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shady AF!! Asking if people are ‘a bit stuck’ for present ideas just so that she can add swipe ups to earn more money out of the clueless fuckers! Utterly bleeping shameless - WE SEE YOU LAUREN!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shady AF!! Asking if people are ‘a bit stuck’ for present ideas just so that she can add swipe ups to earn more money out of the clueless fuckers! Utterly bleeping shameless - WE SEE YOU LAUREN!
This is exactly what Rosie Londoner did a few weeks ago. Lauren copying her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to the promised men's gift guide? Perhaps we covered all of the list off here and there was nothing left!

The swipe ups 'stuck gifts' were AWFUL!

A little trip down memory lane of the things she has advertised this year!! The £50 leather gardening planner for the family who said they didn't have much money was my favourite in terms of entertainment but I feel so sorry for the person who posted that question, looking for help. I hope they find something suitable and don't feel bad about her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What happened to the promised men's gift guide? Perhaps we covered all of the list off here and there was nothing left!

The swipe ups 'stuck gifts' were AWFUL!

A little trip down memory lane of the things she has advertised this year!! The £50 leather gardening planner for the family who said they didn't have much money was my favourite in terms of entertainment but I feel so sorry for the person who posted that question, looking for help. I hope they find something suitable and don't feel bad about her posts.
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the price of that planner!!! Not at all helpful to that person!!

The price of that planner is totally laughable!

Justalittlebuild (another one who is gifted expensive stuff all the time, uses her kids to sell, will advertise anything, smug as anything and is friends with Lauren) was gifted one of those planners the other day - it was the Christmas 5 year planner, and I think with your initials on it costs something like £65!! A planner is useful but at that price?? Seriously??

F5DBB37D-8246-47D5-9B54-0B3C17447ED4.png

How many pairs of cashmere socks does one person need? Or are they tit quality and need to be replaced every year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.