Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she can make that video and ask her followers to give their hard earned money and give shoeboxes when she has just received what must amount to thousands of pounds in gifts for herself through her carefully crafted monstrous 'giveaway'!

Let's be completely honest here, her shoeboxes are purely so she looks good. I am so glad one of her followers called her out on it. She could have donated the gifts she received without involving her followers!

Reactions: 11
Thing is, she says she donates lots to charity, but let’s get real... The women instagrams so much of her life, she would 100% upload a shimmy boomerang of her making said charity donations. Fact.

Reactions: 11
It’s perfectly timed so she has everyone remembering this £35 shoe box she’s done literally right after 12 days of showing off all the new things she’s got for herself. Oh sorry I mean so lovingly picked for someone lucky to receive. Yeah right. That made Xmas shopping nice and easy for you and col.

Reactions: 8
How can she swap from constant advertising of luxury / high end items to discussing a charity in need of items ? She is completely soulless.

Reactions: 7
It’s perfectly timed so she has everyone remembering this £35 shoe box she’s done literally right after 12 days of showing off all the new things she’s got for herself. Oh sorry I mean so lovingly picked for someone lucky to receive. Yeah right. That made Xmas shopping nice and easy for you and col.
Yes! The timing is carefully manipulated.

Reactions: 5
Love the way she adds that if you turn up with a shoe box between 12 and 2 you can get to see her too!!! Let’s make it into a meet and greet the fabulous H&H 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s totally put down that woman who pulled her up by saying she shouldn’t take attention away from this very worthy cause! What a total cow! I’m really starting to dislike this woman!!

Reactions: 9
Yes! The timing is carefully manipulated.
These instagrammers definitely carefully manipulate the timings of certain posts. Justalittlebuild does this - she recently posted an Asda charity (AD) - received negative feedback regarding whether it was ethical to advertise a charity and be paid a fee. Didn’t like some of the comments and received not many likes. She then posts a picture of a cute pony and has not talked about the charity since. These instagrammers know exactly what they are doing. Huntersandheels post absolutely disgusts me for the fact she has been giving away very expensive gifts and then launches into charity mode. Surely charities could benefit from these gifts. Im sure a children’s hospital would love the jeep/ car as they have children’s play areas. I’m pretty sure if they were donating to charity they would tell their followers about their good deeds - I mean they harp on about every other aspect of their lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s totally put down that woman who pulled her up by saying she shouldn’t take attention away from this very worthy cause! What a total cow! I’m really starting to dislike this woman!!
She has! But then I do feel bad as non of us have gone & backed her xx

Reactions: 3
I am one of the 1 in 4 and am a survivor of domestic abuse and extreme emotional/psychological abuse. I do not feel bad for not supporting her non-altruistic shoeboxes when I have watched her gift herself so much. We all give to our chosen charities in our own private way. I feel insulted that she is giving so little when she could give so much.

Believe me my past experience allows me to spot narcissism and distinguish it from other self indulgent behaviour. Her behaviour smacks of narcissism.

• Heart
I am one of the 1 in 4 and am a survivor of domestic abuse and extreme emotional/psychological abuse. I do not feel bad for not supporting her non-altruistic shoeboxes when I have watched her gift herself so much. We all give to our chosen charities in our own private way. I feel insulted that she is giving so little when she could give so much.

Believe me my past experience allows me to spot narcissism and distinguish it from other self indulgent behaviour. Her behaviour smacks of narcissism.
I’m sorry for your previous life and glad you are living a better life.
😘

Reactions: 2
You’re so right. Spoilt children don’t make nice adults. I’ve seen this up close with a friends grand child. As he’s got older he has become quite horrible because he think he’s entitled to everything he wants.
The problem is I think, she doesn’t see all this schmaltzy mum stuff as spoiling them, she sees it as her humble mum duty. Of course, if love is the cornerstone of her actions then children can’t be spoiled with too much love but I fear she does the majority of it for money and content. Decorating kids bedrooms, advent boxes, constant new clothes,
She sounds like a politician, deflect, deflect!

Reactions: 2
Why is everyone Saying that she is amazing regarding this cause? She isn’t the organiser of it. She could’ve done a “swipe up” to the charity but instead she wants all the praise for it. Obviously a good cause but I agree with others who say that if she regularly gave to charity then she would definitely have photos of it so people who say how wonderful she was for donating. She really should’ve donated her freebies to people who aren’t as fortunate as her as well. That would’ve been the right thing to do really.

Vile. Would she like a photo of her shared across the internet when she’s ill and in bed? I doubt it. Complete exploitation
I think it’s highly inappropriate to post photos of her poorly child. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She is utterly nauseating. My entire family volunteer for various charities without ever mentioning it on social media. For her, the praise from others is far more important than the charity itself. She is the most materialistic / fake individual, how anyone can believe she actually gives a tit about other people is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.