Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
03611C41-79D6-4595-ADC9-662DC430A1A0.png
Col’ is this amazing chef supreme but our Laur’ has to ask IG what to put in a kids packed lunch box? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or just a content creator for the 🐑 to reply too

15EF98FE-5C29-4486-8578-5F584D0C7FE4.png Or this one 🐑??

7D50FC38-E9D5-4449-857C-7A8C5D4FC89A.jpeg Or maybe this one 🐑?

A477261A-2473-4021-9A90-88DC3F1AD918.png Two posts about Method now??
Do you think they will 🎣

Do I get a prize if I’m right?? 🥇

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2
She just wears all these white outfits, every day. Even when she's out walking the dogs, baking with chocolate, gardening, cleaning the guttering, washing the car..... All the cashmere or white midi dresses. What does she do when she's on the blob? Id be worried for leakages and the like......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just continue to find it all a bit beige! How much longer can she peddle this White Company lifestyle and deliver pretty much the same unvarying content regularly for Bobbi Brown?! She’s definitely hoping that Method take the bait! I used to think she was fab but now I see it’s just all smoke and mirrors....

She just wears all these white outfits, every day. Even when she's out walking the dogs, baking with chocolate, gardening, cleaning the guttering, washing the car..... All the cashmere or white midi dresses. What does she do when she's on the blob? Id be worried for leakages and the like......
on the blob! Haven't heard that expression in years!

She makes out she’s the perfect mother but she certainly does spend a lot of time away from her precious boys.

Well there is no bleeping way I want her life thank you very much. I’m doing fine without the white company/bobbi brown 🙄
And stealing another woman’s husband and breaking up that family unit. She can keep her supposedly perfect life in her little rental cottage. Selling your kids soles on Instagram not for most family’s who care about the privacy of their children.

Reactions: 8
And stealing another woman’s husband and breaking up that family unit. She can keep her supposedly perfect life in her little rental cottage. Selling your kids soles on Instagram not for most family’s who care about the privacy of their children.
She didn’t did she?

Reactions: 2
This for us, Laur? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole thing with her account is that her grass isn’t actually that green either, she just puts on this stupid act to make us want to buy into it. But ironic telling us all to focus on ourselves when she’s trying to sell us a fantasy 🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m disgusted. To think she constantly uploads photos of her stepson saying how much she adores him. She’s sick. I see her in a whole different light now.
Yeah I certainly changed my opinion when I was told. That smile of hers is as fake as she is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.