Hunters & Heels #9 The McDermott Residence, the lady of the house speaking...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“He’s just the very best person I’ve ever known” Stop trying to make your teen stepson a thing, let him live his life privately. Ghastly oversharing for the poor lad, going out for a meal to have Margo standing over every meal taking photos.

Reactions: 10
“He’s just the very best person I’ve ever known” Stop trying to make your teen stepson a thing, let him live his life privately. Ghastly oversharing for the poor lad, going out for a meal to have Margo standing over every meal taking photos.
Do you know what I think? Pure 💯 speculation, but, recently there’s be so much love bombing of Archie, I think there’s been a massive falling out or some family negativity around her and her relationship with him. She’s desperately trying to reshape the narrative and influence someone (maybe Archie’s mum) how wonderful things are.

My reference is, well, you know when people post so much loved up tit about their partners being wonderful, and how much they’re in love etc etc, normally it’s those people who are in loveless marriages who are facing issues.

This feels a bit like that.

Reactions: 12
Thing is, she says this shite about both other kids, the opera singer, her mum, her bestie, they’re all the best person she’s ever known. Newsflash Lau they can’t all be the best person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. Why does she keep referring to him as “our big boy”? He’s nothing to do with her. If I was his Mother, I would be livid. Especially as Lauren stole the woman’s husband. I’m all for blended families getting along but this just seems so very forced.

Reactions: 8
Thing is, she says this shite about both other kids, the opera singer, her mum, her bestie, they’re all the best person she’s ever known. Newsflash Lau they can’t all be the best person.
It’s so disingenuous when it is said about every person you know isn’t it! It’s also extremely puerile 🙄

😂 at her latest advert featuring Colin! Who goes to the cinema wearing those clothes? I have never seen anyone dressed up like her at the cinema!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Here you go 😂
THANK YOU!!!! Jeez
❤❤
All this for a cinema date, think about setting up the camera to take those walking shots and the crappy smilewhilst gazing lovingly in to his eyes. I think she’s trying to hard to convince us-how in love they are.
‘We are in love….. SEE’!!!

• Haha
I wonder if her “now husband” was someone else’s husband when they went on their first ever cinema date together 🙄 she’s absolutely vomit inducing!
I was wondering if it reminded them of their affair days.

I thought she was going to wear just the trench with lingerie, and that the navy thing was her dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder who they took with them to take those photos together 😆 she’s an utter embarrassment!

Reactions: 6
I was getting Jessica Fletcher, Murder She Wrote vibes from the cinema outfit 🤣 I’ve never seen anyone dressed like that for a night at the pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder who they took with them to take those photos together 😆 she’s an utter embarrassment!
I was wondering the exact same thing - probably gwandma - imagine the embarrassment of walking along with someone taking pics of you like that - the things she will do for money - he is just as bad as her though !

Reactions: 5