Hunters & Heels #9 The McDermott Residence, the lady of the house speaking...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty easy to re-create, especially when a quick Google will bring you to the recipe with quantities, etc on the Daylesford website.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daylesford bore ‼ 🥱 🥱 is entertaining friends and family this weekend -sorry but a kale, apple & pecan salad with a simple basic dressing isn’t all that and certainly not hard to recreate. She thinks she’s so posh 🤭 🤭
NGL, as well as not being posh it sounds vile 🤣

Reactions: 6
Easter table way too OTT. It looked like Daylesford had puked all over it. Less is more. Also a lot of gifted product on there with none of it disclosed anywhere…..

The Easter baskets to fit in with her aesthetics - she’s so nauseating - wearing her new cotton floaty dress with aff link (bland and boring just like her). Bet those boys didn’t receive a mini eggs, Kit Kat, or any other branded Easter egg. And she posted them in their PJs with their bunny ears - why????? I hate to say it but they remind me a bit of Jacob Rees-Mogg because of how Lauren dresses them and brings them up. She babies them. I feel so sorry for those boys having to participate in Lauren’s IG fakery. They are merely non consenting props who don’t fully understand the danger she is exposing them to by posting their lives online on her business account. Maybe school can educate them especially secondary school.
as for the OTT Easter table - why is there garden string being used? Oh to match the theme of the tablecloth - silly me. When we cook for friends and family, we pile all the food on the table Jamie Oliver style, so everyone can tuck in -it’s informal and no stupid displays getting in the way. Our friends are there to see us and enjoy the food

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she’s just SO OTT! Those poor boys, just let them be little and have some superhero pajamas (non matching) for their Easter egg hunt - get some baskets or bags from B&M for their hunt not those perfect Daylesford Farm with perfectly tied ribbons. Let them have some logo branded Cadbury’s eggs not those matching gold ones! Even the way the photo is taken- ‘Wory turn your basket around darling and arrange your eggs so mummy can take a photo darling, thanks darling Wory’… I’m sorry but argh it’s nauseating! And this is what I hate about social media. It’s all fake! I’m sure she’s an amazing mother to her boys but just let them be children that like normal things what boys like at their age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Recently discovered! What in the Enid Blyton BS is going on! Those poor boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg what is that blue monstrosity of a dress that she’s wearing for that advert? No doubt it will be tagged with an aff link shortly..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg what is that blue monstrosity of a dress that she’s wearing for that advert? No doubt it will be tagged with an aff link shortly..
Dear god that’s one of the worst yet……and it has some serious competition. The way she closes the matchbox has given me irrational rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her teenage stepson has a wedding photo of her and col on his bedside table 😭😭😭 bleeping awful.

• Haha
Dear god that’s one of the worst yet……and it has some serious competition. The way she closes the matchbox has given me irrational rage.
Some of the sickly comments are really vomit inducing. “This is all insanely beautiful” from that idiot who prances around with Blooming Niki pretending to be French 🙄 She’s a blatant saleswoman, wake up!

There’s something odd about posting your children’s bedrooms online like that. So much lack of privacy for their safe spaces.

Her teenage stepson has a wedding photo of her and col on his bedside table 😭😭😭 bleeping awful.
YOU WILL LIKE ME, YOU WILL LIKE ME, YOU WILL LIKE ME 😂😂😂
---
There’s something odd about posting your children’s bedrooms online like that. So much lack of privacy for their safe spaces.
They don’t have a safe space. Their Mother monetises every aspect of their lives and it’s a disgrace.

Im
Sure Archie loves having his bedroom shown on social media poor lad 😢 🤦‍♀️

They must use the same room for Archie when he's there , and Lauren's mum when Col Laur are off on their child free gallivanting.

I see she’s posted a proper pic of Archie, making it v.clear on her stories that she definitely has his permission to post it.

Doesn’t look like this trip to London was a freebie, no ‘Ads’ mentioned 🤔 I think it would have been nice for Archie and his Dad to have done the London trip by themselves. Poor kid, no matter how well you get on with your step parents, surely there has to be some awkwardness especially staying in the same hotel room ( I presume!). She’s just soo OTT and ‘mushy’ - gives me the ick!