Hunters & Heels #9 The McDermott Residence, the lady of the house speaking...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that their portion sizes are always very small … and who wants to delay their family’s meal by standing on a chair to take the perfect photo? Just let your family eat - she’s just too much

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed that their portion sizes are always very small … and who wants to delay their family’s meal by standing on a chair to take the perfect photo? Just let your family eat - she’s just too much

And why is the table always set like the Queen is coming? Those boys have zero chill in their life and they’re being set up for a lifetime of unachievable perfectionism - do they ever just slat the food on the table without twee flowers and napkins 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lozza: Curry tonight lads. All the traditional trimmings…

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum: Cheesy naan mummy dearest?

Lozza: No, a sprinkling of edible flowers obviously!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the servings are small so that they have room on the table for all that gumph and crap, candles, flowers, charger plates, napkins, placeholder cards.....

Just so unnecessary.....

The portions are minuscule. Also, is that literally just curry in the bowl? No rice?

She has lost weight in the last year or so, is she off the carbs?

Reactions: 5
The portions are minuscule. Also, is that literally just curry in the bowl? No rice?

She has lost weight in the last year or so, is she off the carbs?
She was eating sourdough the other day….she still drinks her wine…maybe eating less (doesn’t mean she’s eating healthily though) & of course exercising on her reformer, sunrise walks, and training with her new bestie personal trainer who owns the garden studio - Alyson aka Balanced Her…I still can’t get my head around the fact she’s turning 40 - her makeup, hair, clothes, shoes, handbags all age her considerably. Same goes for Col - he looks like he’s in his early 50s. They also act a lot older too.

Read an interesting article about parents who use their children as ‘props for their social media pages. As adults we all understand the dangers of children being online & so do these freeloading influencers like Lauren McDermott but it doesn’t stop them using the children they supposedly love & remove their right to privacy. Lauren and others like her have been doing this for years, and I for one would love to see the law change to protect innocent kids from being used in this manner. If Lauren’s kids were signed up to a modelling agent/ talent agency they would have rights and be paid for their work. When these kids grow up their childhood will still be online for all to view.

Attachments

She doesn’t eat the food of us povvos, she dehydrates her own magnolia leaves for Ollie to bake into cookies - what a complete twit 🤣🤣 she’s lost herself up her own bum recently, it must be the wealthy, twee circles she’s mixing in (cough, cough balanced.her). Can’t really imagine her OG Welsh besties baking up a hosta tart 😂😂

• Haha
Those pjs are £165! No way has she bought them..she really keeps up this pretence of being this wealthy, healthy, perfect family (never mentions her real dad), plays at being the perfect step mum to Archie, has the perfect second husband but it’s all a facade! All the hotels, weekend stays, restaurant meals, clothing, makeup, candles, the white company, Bamford, Daylesford farm, spa treatments etc are all gifted or undeclared adverts/ or paid adverts. She lives in a rented cottage and makes sure to hang around with people that are connected and have the right aesthetics to feature on her account eg nice home, rich, dress their children as pompously as hers etc etc This is why I can’t stand influencers - they are toxic. They portray a lifestyle/ image that others feel they should copy. They can make people feel inferior. That’s because they are manipulative and deceitful with the truth. There seem to be too many like Lauren - all pretending/ exploiting their children for the sake of making money online. They become egotistical and very entitled, and I think it rubs off on the children too. They start to think that everything in life is for free - not a good message to be sending.

Reactions: 15
Haven’t seen her for a while. I see she’s got herself a mum bob 😂 how ageing

• Haha
Those pjs are £165! No way has she bought them..she really keeps up this pretence of being this wealthy, healthy, perfect family (never mentions her real dad), plays at being the perfect step mum to Archie, has the perfect second husband but it’s all a facade! All the hotels, weekend stays, restaurant meals, clothing, makeup, candles, the white company, Bamford, Daylesford farm, spa treatments etc are all gifted or undeclared adverts/ or paid adverts. She lives in a rented cottage and makes sure to hang around with people that are connected and have the right aesthetics to feature on her account eg nice home, rich, dress their children as pompously as hers etc etc This is why I can’t stand influencers - they are toxic. They portray a lifestyle/ image that others feel they should copy. They can make people feel inferior. That’s because they are manipulative and deceitful with the truth. There seem to be too many like Lauren - all pretending/ exploiting their children for the sake of making money online. They become egotistical and very entitled, and I think it rubs off on the children too. They start to think that everything in life is for free - not a good message to be sending.
Does anyone know why she does rent? Surely they must earn enough to buy somewhere? Do they have an incredibly cheap deal on their rent for some reason? They don't act as if they're saving for a deposit/ planning to leave as they invest money and time into this cottage, ie painting/ redecorating etc

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she does rent? Surely they must earn enough to buy somewhere? Do they have an incredibly cheap deal on their rent for some reason? They don't act as if they're saving for a deposit/ planning to leave as they invest money and time into this cottage, ie painting/ redecorating etc
Ah but they don’t invest their own money on this cottage! Everything they have in there was gifted

Reactions: 8
Ah but they don’t invest their own money on this cottage! Everything they have in there was gifted
And I expect it’s harder to get a mortgage due to his/her age? Don’t know but she has a gram perfect house at the mo and I guess what they could afford wouldn’t be the right cutesy aesthetic for the gram (or what she thinks is in the right area)
I wonder if Colin is still financially tied to a property with his ex? I’m only speculating, I have no idea.

Reactions: 3