Hunters & Heels #9 The McDermott Residence, the lady of the house speaking...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren definitely applies filters - look at her chin & teeth in her recent posts - she looks different.

Omg she’s a sourdough bore. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear god, her face in that sourdough video. The way she holds the loaf, the way she cuts it and her little arrow pointing to her face and she wrote “chuffed”…..god she is nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sourdough is for people with too much time on their hands 😂😂 it’s a full time job dealing with starters! I’m only jealous cause I have no time

She’s now an authority on sports nutrition and mouth taping!
She’ll be deadlifting for MyProtein next!!
Get that gob taped Lauren and give us all a break!
‘I think I’ve read it’s good for your bones’
No Lauren, it’s to increase water content in your muscles, to increase strength when training.
Side effects include muscle aches, bloating and flatulance…
Stop pretending you know about sports nutrition and leave it to the experts…
Pisses me right off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s now an authority on sports nutrition and mouth taping!
She’ll be deadlifting for MyProtein next!!
Get that gob taped Lauren and give us all a break!
‘I think I’ve read it’s good for your bones’
No Lauren, it’s to increase water content in your muscles, to increase strength when training.
Side effects include muscle aches, bloating and flatulance…
Stop pretending you know about sports nutrition and leave it to the experts…
Pisses me right off!!
She’s an expert in anything if she can profit from it. She pisses me right off too. Such a disingenuous grifter

Reactions: 8
Even olly sounds like a pompous twit in the ‘leftovers’ vid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw i can imagine little Olly is going to be an online influencer just like mummy …she’s training him..he’ll have a lifestyle, fashion & travel account which will feature endless edited photos of free stuff that he will have negotiated with a little help from mumsie of course, I mean why go to the trouble of applying for actual jobs when society gives it all to you for free as long as you ask nicely and have bought enough fake followers to make your account look worthy. Expect lots of poshness, candles, shirts & bow ties, shopping hauls from Daylesford, free holidays and weekend stays in luxury accommodation, free restaurant meals for him and his friends (who cares about UK food poverty & homelessness eh?) and many, many adverts hidden under the guise that he just ‘loves’ or is ‘obsessed’ with the items he’s selling. Seriously, this boy has been set up since birth as ‘content’ for his mums business account. She sees her boys as £££££. When school talk about online safety, I wonder if those boys question what their mum is doing by sharing their moments and their home with online strangers? Wait till they get to secondary school -the kids only have to look at Lauren’s account to see those boys and what she’s made them do over the years, not to mention her ‘lingerie’ adverts, or her seductively slathering herself with whatever body cream she’s flogging. Oh I pity anyone that will end up with Lauren & Col as their in-laws. Both insufferable grifters. Not what society needs. People that take, take, take and who walk around with an air of entitlement that they expect everything for free. Get a job Lauren! I will not buy from any brands that support this type of lazy, fake, entitled narcissistic influencer.
Saw this quote and instantly thought of Lauren 😂

Attachments

• Heart
I like to hope she’s wasting her time putting all her eggs in the Instagram basket and that something new will come along and wipe her out completely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet this week
An apology along the lines of “sorry I’ve been so quiet my loves. I’ve been drinking in the magic of spring and Easter, being present and soaking up every moment with my favourite people”.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daylesford bore ‼ 🥱 🥱 is entertaining friends and family this weekend -sorry but a kale, apple & pecan salad with a simple basic dressing isn’t all that and certainly not hard to recreate. She thinks she’s so posh 🤭 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6